AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-01, 21:51   Link #1221
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well that is 3 pages, and we all know it is 9 pages. Hopefully that is the introduction and at least we see him getting somewhere. It already been foreshadow he should get a "Homerun" with Aoi before going after his cousin.
wanna bet? xhi xhi xhi xhi

the tag for this series hasn't change yet, or added 'Mature' tag on it, so...

tiger still strong...counter attack Terumi immediately
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 22:00   Link #1222
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
wanna bet? xhi xhi xhi xhi

the tag for this series hasn't change yet, or added 'Mature' tag on it, so...

tiger still strong...counter attack Terumi immediately
I am not really expecting something quite detailed. They may do something like Umi no Misaki or Good Ending (Xaturas, Richocet, Kirito, and Randrak are going to kill me for mentioning that series). This is a 9 page manga so it should be expected.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 22:06   Link #1223
Richocet
Lover of Purity

:buzz::buzz:My GE alarm just went off, lol
But let's not bring those other works into this, since in at least UnM the MC
Spoiler:

Last edited by Richocet; 2012-08-01 at 22:18.
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 22:14   Link #1224
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
:buzz::buzz:My GE alarm just went off, lol
But let's not bring those other works into this, since in at leat UnM the MC
Spoiler:
GE...yes please don't bring that drama fueled crapmobile here.
Thank you.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 23:30   Link #1225
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Well that is 3 pages, and we all know it is 9 pages. Hopefully that is the introduction and at least we see him getting somewhere. It already been foreshadow he should get a "Homerun" with Aoi before going after his cousin.
I'm not getting my hopes considering the 42 chapters of cockblocking we've been going through for months. One things this series has taught me: Never get your hopes up for the protagonist getting some.

Granted this could finally be his moment (I hope to god), but for now I have every right to be skeptical. This could go in three ways:

Spoiler for Possible Outcomes:

Despite the skepticism I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really hope we have a winner for this one.
Old 2012-08-01, 23:46   Link #1226
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

its translated. Poor guy. He wants to attack so bad.
Old 2012-08-01, 23:51   Link #1227
Xaturas

Quote:
I am not really expecting something quite detailed. They may do something like Umi no Misaki or Good Ending (Xaturas, Richocet, Kirito, and Randrak are going to kill me for mentioning that series). This is a 9 page manga so it should be expected.
Not really, why should we.
Thought GE and UNM had sex I dropped both of them before I got to it, GE because it got dumb, and UNM because I forgot about it or got borred in the midway. There is quite few mangas that do have sex and its show more or less or just hinted.
As for this work I can't predict the future outcome (20+ chapters) but I'm quite sure nothing will happen in next few.
Author is constantly rolling on the stick and carrot tactic with her readers. But as far as it goes we get a lot of stick and a stick soaked in carrot aroma, imitating real carrot.
Bringing 4th or 5th time comparison to TLR: D isn't really necessary, however my stand stay the same, until we will see sex, its just another ecchi with above average art.

Ohh and I just read the chapter now or should I say I run trough it. Its easily seen how short those are, unless you would stare at boobz and ass it takes like 1-2 minutes to read the whole thing, maybe even less if you speed run. I was like, ok they got teleported home then he gropped her then she him, the end. I was like "ooooooooookkkkk and where's the plot???" felt almost like watching a pr0n pretending to be an art .
Old 2012-08-02, 04:20   Link #1228
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
atleast kiddo is giving in to his desires
also i have to retract my previous statement, i remember ch 10 p2 a bit differently
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 05:19   Link #1229
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

mfw he couldn't take off her clothes.

There's so much for him to learn ;_;

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 14:44   Link #1230
JAGI_X

I guess our little doggy (Terumi) try's to hold back or he wants to attack.
Old 2012-08-02, 22:48   Link #1231
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

All things considered, Terumi still has trauma of girls, never had a girlfriend, hasn't reach the fable manhood, and his closest friends that are girls are his family. Terumi is quite literally a rabbit thrown in a Tiger's cage. Ironically they already shown that in the Manga, right here
Spoiler for The Rabbit and the Tiger:
Old 2012-08-03, 00:27   Link #1232
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Really good point, but becoming one's own man is a trial in itself. So it all depends on him to become the hunter instead of the hunted in a general sense. I'm quite surprised that his trauma for women isn't interfering with his progress of getting some...at the moment.
Old 2012-08-03, 12:59   Link #1233
JAGI_X

well we did see he try to overcome his trauma for women every time he meet's a girl.

But cant wait for the next chap.
Old 2012-08-03, 20:12   Link #1234
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

what this Terumi needs right now is some alcohol and I hope there is some laying around in that place
Old 2012-08-03, 21:56   Link #1235
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

He is still underage I think, otherwise he wouldn't chosen an non-alcoholic drink in chapter 9.
Old 2012-08-03, 22:05   Link #1236
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

Quote:
He is still underage I think, otherwise he wouldn't chosen an non-alcoholic drink in chapter 9.
have you read kiss x sis? that guy was way younger and yet he drank
Old 2012-08-03, 22:24   Link #1237
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold~as~Ice View Post
have you read kiss x sis? that guy was way younger and yet he drank
Its not about guy drinking, but about common social standards in mass media entertainment.
You don't see kids drinking/smoking/drug abusing in TV productions and magazines do you and if it somehow happens it's just an exception from the rule.
Kids this days screw anyone anywhere, drink smoke and do drugs, but still its not shown in most of entertainments. Same as most of countries don't allow booze/smoke advertisement until some late hours, or only non alcoholic beverage in case of beer.

Anyway alcohol won't help him as another *random coincidence* cockblock will happen. Unless he would behave like that guy in that anime that was aired some time ago about silver haired twins, when he humped his childhood friend and didn't stop when his sister entered the room. It was boring so I forgot the title, and only checked the sex scenes to see what are the current limits of normal anime.
Old 2012-08-03, 22:36   Link #1238
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Technically speaking I don't drink alcoholic beverages as well my girlfriend either so Terumi maybe like that too. Xaturas is very right, though nowadays kids just bypass laws and everything to get a drink or whatever they shouldn't be doing. They don't do that in advertisement or shows due to the fact it seems like it is supporting these kind of behavior which will make them receive bad attentions.
Old 2012-08-03, 22:37   Link #1239
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

all I know is that if nothing happens within the next 5 chapters I'm dropping it.If the author was male Terumi would have lost his virginity to one of the girls a long time ago.Terumi really needs to step his game up maybe get advice from a dude who is popular with the ladies
Old 2012-08-04, 01:14   Link #1240
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold~as~Ice View Post
Terumi really needs to step his game up maybe get advice from a dude who is popular with the ladies
may be Nimura from Papa Kiki can help him
although I find it's funny that Terumi is the most popular guy actually, due to his pretty face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Anyway alcohol won't help him as another *random coincidence* cockblock will happen. Unless he would behave like that guy in that anime that was aired some time ago about silver haired twins, when he humped his childhood friend and didn't stop when his sister entered the room. It was boring so I forgot the title, and only checked the sex scenes to see what are the current limits of normal anime.
damn! please remember it and tell me the anime title..
does the sister also joined the fun or stay and watch ?
Quote:
Technically speaking I don't drink alcoholic beverages as well my girlfriend either so Terumi maybe like that too. Xaturas is very right, though nowadays kids just bypass laws and everything to get a drink or whatever they shouldn't be doing. They don't do that in advertisement or shows due to the fact it seems like it is supporting these kind of behavior which will make them receive bad attentions.
Although what they want is just attention...a sincere one
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu