AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-06, 20:14   Link #22941
GrimJack

Too many best pages for me but a highlight is Moka's reflection on Tsukune from when she first met him until now
Old 2012-08-06, 20:18   Link #22942
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Translation is OUT!

And yes, it seems Akuha shall be redeemed. Ach well. I don't mind that, but no joining the harem for her :I

And yes, the translations is very very amusing indeed. xD
Yeah, her being redeemed and a future ally is fine, but I'm like the others, her joining the harem wouldn't really be right..

I liked it when she said that Moka chose Tsukune as her partner in marriage and it's funny that Ling-Ling and Fong-Fong assumed this as well. We all know that thier assumptions about Moka and Tsukune will happen.
Old 2012-08-06, 20:28   Link #22943
GrimJack

even more than last chapter this chapter was about Tsukune finally winning Moka's heart (or at least her finally admitting to herself that he has )

Last edited by GrimJack; 2012-08-06 at 22:08.
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 23:56   Link #22944
Chris38

Well, in this chapter there where so many ship teasing moments between Inner Moka and Tsukune, that it's not even funny.

And, due to all of those shipping moments, I believe that there will be some changes in the Outer - Inner Moka situation - the primary reason, why I think that's going to be the case, is because of the fact that, in this chapter, Inner Moka has acknowledged Tsukune as her "protector", which is supposed to be the function that the Rosario and Outer Moka should have.

Obviously, she wouldn't need such protection, if she was shoved right back into the Rosario, as soon as the current arc ends, of course, Tsukune would still need to protect Outer Moka and Moka's real body, but in my opinion, that wouldn't be the same as Tsukune "directly" protecting Inner Moka, which, in my opinion, has been implied in the latest chapter..

Of course, I don't mean that Outer Moka is going to disappear, but after this arc ends, she might not, be the dominant personality,anymore.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 00:50   Link #22945
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I liked it when she said that Moka chose Tsukune as her partner in marriage and it's funny that Ling-Ling and Fong-Fong assumed this as well. We all know that thier assumptions about Moka and Tsukune will happen.
hard to imagine that all this time Akua lived thinking... that she is the partner in marriage for moka xD akua is such a siscon and lesb.

I wonder what akasha would say for akua way of thinking... I doubt she would be happy to have her daughter marry another girl :P but im glad that moka kicked akua saying that she has no rights to decide who she goes out with (ofcourse everyone is no ok besides herself [akua])

and I wonder if tsukune has those flashes becouse of Akashas blood... I mean akashas blood is flowing inside tsukune...akasha is inside alucard who is waking up.... so akashas counciousness might wake up aswell... so somehow akashas is transmiting to tsukune via blood those illusions of heart (in past akasha could have easyly killed akua but she was kind and did not for some reason... maybe she knew that akua was lonely and such and now she said this to tsukune)

but well seeing what akua is talking about I dont want her to end in the harem as it would kinda make her another kokoa or yukari... a way to get in bed with moka... well yukari at least likes tsukune... but akua doesnt as she feels he stole moka from her (even if moka never belonged to her in the first place...she is dillusional)......I guess tsukune will have to save akua from death to convert her... or make akasha appear again and akasha would be the one to decide if tsukune is ok...

akua might be a friend but no harem girl... that will be left to tsukunes friends kurumu,mizore,rubi,yukari and moka..... but I wonder if akasha would be ok with polygamy in tsukunes case... well issa had few wifes and few children with each of them (but I wonder if issa is really mokas father or did he just bring akasha under the wings as she has to guard alucard) so it should be ok... and if combined forces of those girls can stop tsukunes transformation it should be even more ok (kinda like what akasha was doing...guard while staying close)

Last edited by zibi88; 2012-08-07 at 01:31.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 03:26   Link #22946
Chris38

While I see the chances of Akua being redeemed, but her chances of being added into Tsukune's harem, have been reduced to below zero - after she thinks of Tsukune as nothing else, but someone who would take Moka away from her.

So, assuming that she survives, after her redemption, Akua would try to do everything she can, although in a not so extreme way, that she currently does it, to convince Inner Moka to make her, be her future partner and. also try to be an interference in Inner Moka's and Tsukune's relationship, in pretty much every opportunity she has got.

Although that would pretty much, turn her into another, a little more extreme version of Kokoa, and I think it's better for the sake of Akua's character to have her undergo a redemption through death in the current arc, and leave the story with the impression of being one of the better and twisted villains that Tsukune and Inner Moka had to face so far, rather then, have her character degenerate into a slightly darker version of Kokoa... but, honestly, who knows, what kind of plans Ikeda has toward her.

As for Tsukune, I think that it's still a quite remarkable progress that he has made, in just about 19 months, so it's pretty much a given that he doesn't have as much combat experience, as someone who has pretty much trained in fighting for her / his entire life, so far, so for him to be capable of more or less, keeping up with Akua, is still a quite remarkable feat.

I can't wait to see what he is going to be capable of, after another year or two.

Although, I definitely see Tsukune's and Inner Moka's "training sessions" getting even more intensive, now that Tsukune is capable of, more or less, keeping up with Inner Moka's movement.
Old 2012-08-07, 04:00   Link #22947
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

After read the chapter, i'm sure, if Gyokuro and Kalua attack Moka, Akua is going to fight against them,don't know what will happen after it, if Akua will Join in Tsukune group, or if she dies in this arc..however her words are clear.."You're the only one i have"..she don't want Moka dies, and for me, Gyokuro want Moka dead..

However, nice chapter..Tsukune was cool in this chapter, and like i said in my previous post, the flashback were cool..Moka that remembers the first time she meet Tsukune,that she remembers when she saved him, and that she thought that one day he would run away from her.......and yet...she fall in love really hard this time..the pics shows no doubts!!!

Amazing chapter indeed!!!! for an amazing manga!
Old 2012-08-07, 04:35   Link #22948
Chris38

Well, personally I doubt that it's going to be the last flashback that Inner Moka is going to have, in the current arc.

After all, Tsukune still hadn't used his Shinso vampire powers, in font of Inner Moka, so his Alucard like aura still remains hidden from her... and Akua is going to, naturally notice that,as well, and I'm pretty certain that her reaction to Tsukune's aura, is going to be pretty amusing.
Old 2012-08-07, 04:48   Link #22949
zibi88

well I wodner how akua will react if she hears that tsukune was not so long a go a normal weak human... and how much he grown in like 3weeks (maybe 1month)... to the point he is kinda able to match speed and moves with her and expert that trained from young age

personaly I think tsukune done good since he did not train from young age like rest of the team (fight in vampire culture was a must in small age)... kinda he did so good that inner moka is blushing and freaking out (marriage partner...all red from hearing that xD)

and Im kinda glad for inner moka...becouse she was thinking that tsukune like everyone else will run away from her and leave her alone after some time.... but he did not...he stays with moka and claims to protect her and even got stronger to do that ^^ inner moka must feel relived that he doesnt mind her and the burden she carries

but I want to see everyone reaction for tsukunes black vamp mode XD I guess kurumu will be awaken at that time to tell moka that tsukune is still inside so she doesnt need to kill him to ease his pain or anything like that

anyway I personaly have a feeling that tsukune will kinda sacrafice himself and throw alucard into the deepest part of the sea.... vampires dont like water and cant get near it... while tsukune as a human is resistant to it so he will take alucard at the bottom where pressure itself will prison him there (water=no vamp powers for him) and no vampiure will be able to get near him ever again (even submarines wont hold the pressure so no way to get it)

maybe tsukune will be rescued by some water monster or alone will drift back while losing his evil form.... time will tell but water I guess is the best prison for alucard
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 05:04   Link #22950
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, personally I doubt that it's going to be the last flashback that Inner Moka is going to have, in the current arc.

After all, Tsukune still hadn't used his Shinso vampire powers, in font of Inner Moka, so his Alucard like aura still remains hidden from her... and Akua is going to, naturally notice that,as well, and I'm pretty certain that her reaction to Tsukune's aura, is going to be pretty amusing.
True, i wonder how Moka and Akua will react when they see the new Tsukune power

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I wodner how akua will react if she hears that tsukune was not so long a go a normal weak human... and how much he grown in like 3weeks (maybe 1month)... to the point he is kinda able to match speed and moves with her and expert that trained from young age

personaly I think tsukune done good since he did not train from young age like rest of the team (fight in vampire culture was a must in small age)... kinda he did so good that inner moka is blushing and freaking out (marriage partner...all red from hearing that xD)

and Im kinda glad for inner moka...becouse she was thinking that tsukune like everyone else will run away from her and leave her alone after some time.... but he did not...he stays with moka and claims to protect her and even got stronger to do that ^^ inner moka must feel relived that he doesnt mind her and the burden she carries

but I want to see everyone reaction for tsukunes black vamp mode XD I guess kurumu will be awaken at that time to tell moka that tsukune is still inside so she doesnt need to kill him to ease his pain or anything like that

anyway I personaly have a feeling that tsukune will kinda sacrafice himself and throw alucard into the deepest part of the sea.... vampires dont like water and cant get near it... while tsukune as a human is resistant to it so he will take alucard at the bottom where pressure itself will prison him there (water=no vamp powers for him) and no vampiure will be able to get near him ever again (even submarines wont hold the pressure so no way to get it)

maybe tsukune will be rescued by some water monster or alone will drift back while losing his evil form.... time will tell but water I guess is the best prison for alucard
This would be amazing!!

sure, Tsukune is strong, but i'm not sure if Akua is using her full power...i wonder about it..
Old 2012-08-07, 05:07   Link #22951
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

I doubt that water works on Alucard anymore, if he still had that, rather obvious weakness, then him being defeated by the three Dark Lords, with one of them, being a vampire, who definitely knows, her own "weak points", should have already occurred, since I doubt that Akasha wouldn't know what are the "traditional vampire weaknesses" are,and I'm quite sure, that she tried all of them, in order to defeat Alucard - with the end result of those experiments being pretty obvious.

Not to mention that, currently the Floating Garden isn't above the ocean, it's above Japan - so if it falls it will definitely fall on land, probably somewhere where they are humans nearby, so that the ayashi - human war could occur as soon as it's possible - in other words as soon as Alucard fully awakens, and his resurrection would cause the Floating Garden to lose it's "Floating" status

I also doubt that Tsukune is going to lose control in the current arc, since that would:

- definitely awaken Alucard, due to Tsukune's sudden burst of youkai energy.

- cause Tsukune, to be Alucard's first meal, and since Tsukune would be in his "berserk form" at that time, it would most likely mean the loss of Tsukune's human sanity, and I don't see how any one from the protagonists side, would be capable of stoping Alucard from eating Tsukune, who in his "berserk side", would definitely and correctly assume Alucard as the most dangerous threat and recklessly charge on him.

In other words the current situation is already pretty difficult, since at the moment the protagonists have no way of stopping Alucard's resurrection, and there is no need to make it even more difficult, by having Tsukune's "berserk side" awaken.
Old 2012-08-07, 07:15   Link #22952
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
True, i wonder how Moka and Akua will react when they see the new Tsukune power

This would be amazing!!

sure, Tsukune is strong, but i'm not sure if Akua is using her full power...i wonder about it..
Please, they got several more people to deal with, Akua is done for in the next chapter most likely. One way or another.

And why would someone say Akua is a lesbian? She has said nothing in the sort. just a emotional wreck and jealousy. Girls these days can't care about their sisters or even best friends?
Old 2012-08-07, 07:39   Link #22953
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Please, they got several more people to deal with, Akua is done for in the next chapter most likely. One way or another.

And why would someone say Akua is a lesbian? She has said nothing in the sort. just a emotional wreck and jealousy. Girls these days can't care about their sisters or even best friends?

I wonder about it

I wonder what will happen if: Gyokuro try to kill Moka, Akua try to protect Moka,Gyokuro is more powerful than Akua and is about to kill her, then Tsukune release the Holy look..save Akua..and save the day......now..i wonder if Akua is going to fall for Tsukune

Like: Akua:Sorry nee-san, i changed my mind...Tsukune is mine...blood rash
Old 2012-08-07, 08:25   Link #22954
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

God please let that happen.

"You're not good enough for sis...but.... -queue innocent blush- you are for me."

While she means hes too good for moka XD just not wanting to admit she was wrong.
Old 2012-08-07, 08:27   Link #22955
Shadow5YA

Those pages where Moka was admiring how far Tsukune has come are lovely.

It also looks like Tsukune's harem lead powers are activating again, since he's able to sympathize with her a bit. There's also much less killing intent than there was against Kuyou.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 09:30   Link #22956
Xagzan

Gah, too...many...gorgeous Moka shots!

Really, this was a cool chapter. Seeing Tsukune standing against Aqua even for a short time was more thrilling than I'd expected it to be. And the back-to-back shot at the end, badass. I also didn't expect to feel sorry for Aqua again so soon. But it looks like the predictions of "she's lonely and latched unhealthily onto Moka as the only person she had and is now freaking out that someone might take her away" has been borne out. Poor thing. Now Kahlua's not the only sister we've seen go psycho and cry while she fights
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 10:41   Link #22957
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Inner has gotten so cute as of late - I'm totally with Akuha with falling for her. Still doing the 'He's Not My Husband' thing... and those oh so lovely expressions...

It seems so easy to see Akuha from hindsight now. I don't think she wants to be redeemed as much as she wants to genuinely love and be loved by Moka. She also wants Moka to completely understand her - something that Akuha feels only Moka can do despite having polar opposite views on humans and other things. She's going to snap further, quite possibly going as far as to taking the yandere route of 'If I can't have her, no one will'.

Tsukune will pretty much have to let Akuha know that he doesn't want to separate Moka from her precious family, especially when it's plain to see just how much Akuha really cares for Moka in spite of doing it all wrong. Of course, he's going to have to be on guard for when she learns that he has Moka's blood, which will re-ignite the entire thing once more...
Old 2012-08-07, 13:38   Link #22958
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Hokuto's still in a wheelchair? That's just for show, right?

No way someone that powerful's crippled.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 13:53   Link #22959
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Maybe, maybe not - it's pretty much up to Ikeda , who's pretty much holding all the cards, when it comes to Hokuto's "illness".

It might be a disguise, it might be something really serious that forced Hokuto into a wheelchair, at the moment, we simply don't have enough information to be capable of saying, what is the correct answer to this question.
Old 2012-08-07, 14:14   Link #22960
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Odin/Ryuuto from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is crippled and he can still put up a fight.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire