AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-21, 20:26   Link #181
_Riku_

Quote:
And what does that have to do with anything about Rasengan and Chidori?
the fourth were the one who invented resengan, and he's apprentice was kakashi,

maybe (could be very very wrong) maybe the fourth tried to teach kakashi rasengan, but they failed, so they "rebuild it" made it diffrent, with a higher accuarcy

Quote:
How does self-multilization make it THAT much stronger? *shrugs*
the more chakara he charges the more powerful it gets, prolly the same thing goes for rasen
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 20:46   Link #182
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Riku_
the fourth were the one who invented resengan, and he's apprentice was kakashi,

maybe (could be very very wrong) maybe the fourth tried to teach kakashi rasengan, but they failed, so they "rebuild it" made it diffrent, with a higher accuarcy

the more chakara he charges the more powerful it gets, prolly the same thing goes for rasen
What do you mean "rebuilt it" ? o.o. If the 4th did try to teach Kakashi and Kakashi couldn't learn it then why would he change it? I'm not even sure what the hell you're talking about.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 20:47   Link #183
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta
sarcasteak, on a sidenote, the link in your sig reminds of one of the naruto gba game... can you actually use lee in that game?
Yup! You'll need to beat the game once to unlock him I think (I got Jounin-rank overall, but I don't think rank matters too much). Lee's no-weights special and Sakura's no-cooldown special are the best to use in the normal levels, but Sasuke's Sharingan pwn0rz in boss fights. Naruto is just...meh.

Quote:
the fourth were the one who invented resengan, and he's apprentice was kakashi, maybe (could be very very wrong) maybe the fourth tried to teach kakashi rasengan, but they failed, so they "rebuild it" made it diffrent, with a higher accuarcy
Well, that might be possible, but Kakashi did say he came up with Chidori on his own...I don't think he would be one to hog all the credits if the 4th actually helped out on it.

Quote:
the the more chakara he charges the more powerful it gets, prolly the same thing goes for rasen
Ehhhh? But Kyuubi's chakra and the Cursed Seal chakra didn't damage Naruto and Sasuke back then...that must mean they aren't that powerful, huh? >_>;;
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 02:52   Link #184
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

The 4th

it really is probably the case that the 4th tought it to Jiraiya and so fourth. he became at a level were he probably surpassed his master.
Besides he even tought that sealing technique to the 3th!!
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 05:43   Link #185
_Riku_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
What do you mean "rebuilt it" ? o.o. If the 4th did try to teach Kakashi and Kakashi couldn't learn it then why would he change it? I'm not even sure what the hell you're talking about.

they are the same kind of jutsu...maybe kakashi got pissed and made it diffrent
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 08:55   Link #186
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
they are the same kind of jutsu...maybe kakashi got pissed and made it diffrent
If you meant "same kind" as in close-range, then you are being awfully general. Otherwise, if you were actually saying Chidori and Rasengan are anywhere similar to each other...would you mind elaborating? Chidori involves hand seals and activation and release of massive amount of chakra on the user's palm to form a sharp blade whereas Rasengan involves no hand seals but simply creation and maintenance of a compressed high-speed rotating flow of chakra above the user's palm to form a sphere...they are very different. >_>

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-05-22 at 12:03. Reason: added the "hand seal" and edited Chidori a bit
Old 2004-05-22, 10:28   Link #187
K9Platnum685
Dark Hadou Master

Send a message via AIM to K9Platnum685
Arrow

Its Rasengan VS Chidori
Not Kyuubi Chakra VS Sharingan and Rock Lee Speed

I would say Naruto loses an arm and Saske ends up dead.

Because Chidori is like a knife and rasengan is like a shotgun.
K9Platnum685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 11:42   Link #188
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
If you meant "same kind" as in close-range, then you are being awfully general. Otherwise, if you were actually saying Chidori and Rasengan are anywhere similar to each other...would you mind elaborating? Chidori involves activating and releasing massive amount of chakra around the user's hand to form a blade whereas Rasengan involves creating a compressed high-speed rotating flow of chakra above the user's palm to form a sphere...they are very different. >_>
I agree. Theres no way the Chidori and the Rasengan are similar. And the Rasengan is much more complex and you need alot of concentration to form it into a perfect sphere.

I don't know why Kakashi can't do it. Maybe there just something about it that makes it hard to learn. And its obvious that he hasn't copied it or he probably can't copy it.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 12:01   Link #189
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
I don't know why Kakashi can't do it. Maybe there just something about it that makes it hard to learn. And its obvious that he hasn't copied it or he probably can't copy it.
Yup, Kakashi probably couldn't copy it. Yondaime was his teacher...and I don't think Yondaime would've been that stingy with the move. But for Yondaime to take six years (or was it three?) to invent the jutsu definitely gives us testament to its complexity; Naruto only managed to "learn it" and had to rely on a kage buushin to assist, so it wasn't exactly the same process and mastery Yondaime went through. Also, Rasengan requires no hand seals unlike Chidori--it is nothing but chakra control and manipulation (albeit extremely difficult), so there is nothing physical for Sharingan to copy and nothing secretive for Sharingan to see through, yet even the mighty jutsu-obsessed Orochimaru, "the Leaf's No. 1 Technician" Kakashi, or "the Professor" Sarutobi did not master it (according to Jiraiya, only he and Yondaime could do it for some reason...maybe a certain level of pervertness is required? XD)...I still think the "no-one-else-but-us-three" thing is just to hype up how great the move is, but since it's Kishimoto's words expressed through his characters, we'll just have to accept it.
Old 2004-05-22, 12:04   Link #190
Lazy Shikamaru

it's kinda weird how Jiraiya taught the fourth, and then the fourth taught Jiraiya Rasengan.. lol student teaching master =p
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 15:48   Link #191
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

One is only your master before he have tought you everything. And I think the 4th had nothing more to learn from Jiraiya, so he started beeing his own Master then invented his own jutsus and told Jiraiya so.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 02:11   Link #192
Green Dragon
Ninja of the Night

Send a message via MSN to Green Dragon
Resengan Resengan

In a head on attack it is likely thatboth sasuke and naruto would be killed. But Sasuke would be killed instantly no matter where the resengan hit him, the chidori may miss a vital spot nd naruto with the demon fox would recover easily.

But if was a real fight using all jutsu to suport resengan and the chidori resengan would win. Naruto using his shadow clones to trap sasuke or use the clones to support him with the resengan like he did with Kabuto. Sasuke can only do the chidori twice, so he would have to use his speed and fire jutsu to single out the real naruto. So in the end it wouldnt come down to speed but endurance, and we know who would win then
Green Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 08:32   Link #193
corsair11

If Raikiri is that strong, Oro should be kinda scared of the incredible power but he did not. I hope you guys remember the part where kakashi trying to seal the cursed seal when suddenly Oro appeared and Kakashi uses raikiri, Oro wasnt even scared of it. I hope what i am saying is right.

I still think Rasengan is more powerful and even jiraiya says that. Also, Oro was extremely suprised that Naruto could learn such a powerful move that he tries to kill him.
corsair11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 09:23   Link #194
realdeal
The Real Deal

I dont recall reading anywhere that the 3rd knew the rasengan. He supossudley knew all the moves but I think jiraiya said only him and 4th mastered it. The rasengan also requires handseals but it was too dificult to memorise for naruto so he didnt teach it. The same thing could probably be done for chidori.

It maybe possible that kakashi did not have the rasengan yet at age 16 (when 4th died) so he could not copy it with sharingan.

"If Raikiri is that strong, Oro should be kinda scared of the incredible power but he did not. I hope you guys remember the part where kakashi trying to seal the cursed seal when suddenly Oro appeared and Kakashi uses raikiri, Oro wasnt even scared of it. I hope what i am saying is right. "

Rewatch the episode: Orochimaru's eyes pops out, starts bluffing and walks away.
Whatever his reasons was..it did somehow indicate that he wasnt taking the chidori too lightly. Oro wasnt scared of kakashi..one move isnt enough to make someone scared of someone else. Even if kakashi had rasengan oro wont be anymore scared, their both just as deadly anyways.

Also watch ep 66-67, when sasuke activates chidori oro eyes pop out again and gets all excited..aswell as crowd.

Watch when Sasuke activates chidori against Itachi, he never looks schocked though but hes eyes tighten and says "chidori?". Gives the impression that hes surprise for someone to have such move..prolly copied it there and then too.

Chidori does have its lvl of respect.

Last edited by realdeal; 2004-05-30 at 09:34.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 14:13   Link #195
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Sasuke's curse seal kicked in when he fought Itachi?........I don't remember that
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 22:06   Link #196
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
Rewatch the episode: Orochimaru's eyes pops out, starts bluffing and walks away.
G'huh? Maybe I saw a different episode than you, but Oro clearly threw his head back and laughed, then turned his back to Kakashi and said "go ahead and try if you think you can". It's not like he backed away cautiously.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 22:57   Link #197
game4life

i think rasengan is much stronger.. because jariaya said that he will teach naruto the rasengan that is even stronger than chidori.
game4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 23:46   Link #198
InViTuSUnuM

Send a message via AIM to InViTuSUnuM Send a message via MSN to InViTuSUnuM
rasengan pwns chidori.....it was because kakashi was retarded, he had to make another form of rasengan that required the hand sign things.

well...obviously now....sasukes not smart enough to learn rasengan and no1s gonna teach ass....
InViTuSUnuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 00:21   Link #199
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

Pfft you guys are just debating this to debate, go reread the hospital roof fight between Sasuke and Naruto. Look at the damage done to the metal Water resivours. Reread the part where Sasuke gloats when he thinks all narutos move does is that litle circle dent and pin hole of water and the front of the one sasuke hits is all dented in with a slightly bigger then fist sized hole in it. THEN read where Sasuke is jumping around the bottom of the building and sees the damage the rasengan really did. Where he sees the F***ing huge explosion damaged backside of the tank naruto hit, It looks like the end of a shotgun that a looney toons character put his finger in as Elmer Fud pulled th trigger and it back fires. Totaly destroyed! Sasuke is noticable disturbed by this scene and ask "how strong you really Naruto".

And besides this isn't a thread on who uses it the best just the move itself, which means the Rasengan wins hands down. the moves doesnt loose any of its power since its in 2 parts 1 the violent spining part inside 2 the contaning orb on the outside. Chidori is like a huge firecracker makes a lot of noise, hurts, flashy, and its fast where as the Rasengan is like the same firecracker squeezed under presure into a little ball, it makes for a much much bigger "BOOM".
Narutto Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 14:59   Link #200
UnCauzi

Now just because they say Chidori can cut through anything does that mean it can? I mean Orochimaru said that Kimmaro is immune to all physical attacks. Absolutes in Naruto are crap and I'm sure there's going to be something to prove these theories wrong in the future.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote