AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Gundam 00 character(s)
Setsuna F. Seiei 108 56.25%
Lockon Stratos 65 33.85%
Allelujah Haptism 64 33.33%
Tieria Erdre 71 36.98%
Sumeragi Lee Noriega 44 22.92%
Feldt Grace 54 28.13%
Haro 44 22.92%
Ali Al-Sarshes 45 23.44%
Mr. Bushido 66 34.38%
Sergei Smirnov 42 21.88%
Soma Peries 35 18.23%
Marie Parfacy 47 24.48%
Patrick Colasour 41 21.35%
Nena Trinity 24 12.50%
Ribbons Almark 18 9.38%
Saji Crossroad 23 11.98%
Louise Halevy 35 18.23%
Kati Mannikin 34 17.71%
Anew Returner 45 23.44%
Others (please list) 23 11.98%
Marina Ismail 36 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-01-09, 19:59   Link #41
RDF2050
Superidol

4tran can you please put +1 to all Meister(love them) except Setsuna Already vote for him and Ali (I acept he is a very good villian )
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 21:46   Link #42
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Kind of late but I pick all the Meister (especially love Setsuna), Ali and marina
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:12   Link #43
Okamidum
This is how CB rolls

Send a message via AIM to Okamidum
Allelujah for sure. I wish Hal would come back and just decimate people.
Okamidum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-18, 23:47   Link #44
Daril Gukku

I voted for Marina and Louise.

Marina because it's nice to see the peace princess who solves all the problems character actually done right; she really can't solve anything with pacifism, she was forced into the job.

And Louise because I dunno, I just like her.
Old 2009-01-20, 22:05   Link #45
Kenshin3
Gundam Wing Zero

1 - Feltd is sexy

2 - Hallelujah (HOW DARE YOU FORGET HIM!) is gangster, gotta give it to him
Kenshin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 22:13   Link #46
ZetranWW3

I'm new to this forum my best regard. Marathon watching on gundam 00. This series is really beautiful. I like all the character and really excited to know what's going to happen to them in the next episode.

Vote for all the meister. I especially like setsuna (he went through a lot of thing) and marina (love older woman )
ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-21, 23:54   Link #47
Kagekyuubi

Tieria Erde seems to have replaced the former Graham Acre in this aspect. If using your artillery type suit for close combat isn't GAR I don't know what is.
Kagekyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:31   Link #48
Yavie

I guess Anew gets all those votes because of all the LyleXAnew shippers out there. In my opinion she is a terribly boring character, a "Mary Sue" of sorts that was only written into the show to create some boring SpyVsSpy romance. Lyle for that matter was a pretty pointless character as well, they shoudl have left the whole "Lockon" character dead when Neil died. Could have had Feld (even if she had sucked at piloting) to be the new Gundam Meister. Or they could have had Nena do it. Wang could have set Nena up and "forced" the Pteleomy crew to accept Nena -- meanwhile Nena could have been feeding Wang information. This of course could have taken an even more interesting twist once Nena found out about Ali -- and so on.

No the whole Anew and Lyle thing was just bad. And AllelujhaXMarie isn't much fun either. I never felt any chemistry between them and now that they are a couple Allelujha has even less important screentime.

Setsuna still sucks as a pilot but I guess tehre will alway be people that will like the main protagonist no matter how unoriginal he is. (I still like him )

From what I understand Ribbons actually has a HUGE number of fans -- non of them seems to have found these boars though.

I heard Marina had some fans -- but generally she seems to be more hated than Wang. I guess she got sympathy votes then?

Which is what I guess Saji got as well? Only Character that (now) seems more hated than Saji is Andrei -- so Saji should logically have been at the bottom of this poll.
I like the new Louise -- she is a bt of a righteous pompous bitch, makes her scenes fun to watch.

And then there is Nena, my favorite Gundamm0 character. 80% of the reason I watch the show is because of her. (pretty pathetic) It's not really how she looks or her voice actress. (I hate many of Kugiyama's characters like Shana) I don't really know hat it is -- I guess it is the whole package? Her look, personality, voice, story -- and skill. Hell even her name.

She has gotten some pretty important scenes that has actually been very important in furthering the plot. She hasn't had much interaction with other characters though and most her scenes have been extremely short so there isn't much of a chance to develop her character in the regular sense. Now 17 episodes have passes and reading the sneak previews for ep18, 19 and 20 -- what is mentioned in them doesn't hint at giving her any role at all. Now that second season slowly creeps closer to it's end I am starting to get a sneaking suspicion that Nena won't really get any long real interaction with the other characters. They might even have her be one of the few survivors and show her living an empty life alone after she has had her revenge on those that were responsible for her siblings deaths.
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 08:35   Link #49
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Setsuna for his character is totally different frm 1st season

Sergei I respect him as a Commander
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-01, 11:34   Link #50
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
All of those you listed aren't major characters. Though, if it's a joke...
Voted for:

-All meisters. (Alle made the Arios looked cool, spraying away both arm cannons).

-Sergei... He's really the man one should look up to.

-Mr Bushido! He gets all the best toys and never fails to pull off cool stunts with them.

-Ali, gotta respect one of the most insane antagonist in Gundam History!
Old 2009-02-06, 21:18   Link #51
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

anyone know that Tieria beat Lelouch for number one place in recent NT poll?
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-06, 23:29   Link #52
seravee
Missing Wonderful Tieria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwing(T_T) View Post
Yupp, just saw it! Tieria ROCKS!!!
seravee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 04:36   Link #53
Chase

Well, Hallelujah Haptism is actually my fav meister but since he only showed up once this season thus far i cant vote for him.

1. Setsuna-reinvented himself into a leader but thats not to say i didn't liked his character last season. He still have those simple commands and principles, its just that he's less reckless about it now. I'm worried about him tho, Marina might be his downfall. In episode 17, Marina said "if only our song reached them". Why in the hell would you wanna do that, so everybody would stop and all that stuff fall to the ground? She already destroyed Setsuna's opportunity to kill Ali, she didn't get enough? Seriously, she's going to get Setsuna killed in the end.. Rant over

2. Tieria-has surprised me in the second season, turned out to be a cool character. Guess the crew really has an effect on him, far from what he was last season. The overkill attitude remains the same tho and YOU WILL BE JUDGED, just ask Bring.

I like other characters but i cant go any farther than these two because the whole purpose of your fav characters will lose its value at the polls.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 04:51   Link #54
justpassingby

^why would Setsuna said he wants to listen to that song again

yeah I'm worried about Setsuna too, he took off from Neena that supposed to have info about Ptolemy whereabouts, ran into Ali but didn't fight him, Ali went out from the cockpit in mid air and Setsuna didn't shoot him, and why did he stopped from killing Ali, I don't think the lyrics have anything that said "don't kill Ali" or Marina knew Setsuna was fighting Ali durr hurr

my vote
Setsuna, Haro, Mr Bushido, Sergei, SoMarie and Marina Ismail

Last edited by justpassingby; 2009-02-07 at 05:14.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 06:46   Link #55
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

Funny for some characters in 00 the lesser plot development they have the more i love them. Weird.
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-07, 11:52   Link #56
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

Quote:
haha interesting
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-08, 00:04   Link #57
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
well tieria kind of universal since he could go for both way
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 22:12   Link #58
ZetranWW3

hmm need more love for this thread!
ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-07, 00:04   Link #59
Rubie
Haro-tan >3

^LOl, your right.

I voted for the meisters, Marina, Bushido and our good friend Haro ( my favorite mascot, I mean character ) of course =P.
Rubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 07:21   Link #60
Scavenger
スカルリーダー

Send a message via MSN to Scavenger
Although she is not an all to significant character to the story, my favorite one is Feldt. Feldt has been pleasing my genitals since day one. She is an adorable girl.
Scavenger is offline   Reply With Quote