AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-21, 15:49   Link #2441
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
well he dodged the punch thats not that big a deal yet since many characters dodge/punch, even tho hes an old geezer ^^.
He cant have gravity since Seto is gravity, so what he has i dunno. Sticky spider?

forgot to look before i posted been a while since i looked at the images ^^
Yeah I always have to double check because the author makes those subtle hints. Like withhow heavy Mio's doll was in chapter 12 where she sunk super deep during the joke.

Hrmmm I don't think spider because he is wearing shoes.

Not to many actually dodge punches in this series. Saten, Arclight, Riru, Uten. They all characters who catch/block the fist with their power/strength to show their dominance. So I really don't think he could have stopped it, thats why im leaning to the shadow manipulation idea
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 16:46   Link #2442
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

seems that Adam is indeed a lolicon, they just mentioned him as someone weak towards girls, and I was wondering why he doesn't act that way towards Eve, but its because she's too "grown" for his fetish
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 17:55   Link #2443
Homura7

Found an interesting bit of info about the 666 old man while re-reading volume 7:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-21 at 18:24.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 17:58   Link #2444
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Yeah I always have to double check because the author makes those subtle hints. Like withhow heavy Mio's doll was in chapter 12 where she sunk super deep during the joke.

Hrmmm I don't think spider because he is wearing shoes.

Not to many actually dodge punches in this series. Saten, Arclight, Riru, Uten. They all characters who catch/block the fist with their power/strength to show their dominance. So I really don't think he could have stopped it, thats why im leaning to the shadow manipulation idea
how bout him being able to mirror himself? Reflection, so that he wasnt actualy there but his reflections do. ^^
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 18:05   Link #2445
shadowii

since the oldman is officially active in the game now, i wonder if they'll bring up what he meant by canning production in his discussion with Arclight.
(by the way does anyone know his name?)
edit: scratch that, Arclight called him Ishiyama

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-21 at 21:37.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 22:20   Link #2446
Avvesione

Do you think Saten is surprised to see Mio with Blade and crossdressing Cruz? He said "Yo Mio" and (this is a very rough translation) "I'd flirt with you but that'd make Onii-chan cry" before he Disk asked about what he did to Eve.

Anyway, going back to Ishiyama, I'm guessing Cruz will have to use his brain to figure out his fragment. Not to mention what he was thinking about before Saten gave him came in about how to save Eve.

I'm guessing the Triple Six guy will be impressed with Cruz's intelligence (and maybe want it for himself).
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 22:28   Link #2447
shadowii

^
so Saten looks just like blade and he's really is a lolicon too?
Old 2009-12-21, 23:21   Link #2448
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
so Saten looks just like blade and he's really is a lolicon too?
I think he still likes Eve (and Setsuna who looks like Eve (remember, he butted in to fight Blade right before he knocked her out...) but was saying that to piss off Blade. I think that's the quickest way to get him angry. Either that or he has a crush on Mio...

Spoiler:

Also, I'm guessing there won't be many gags in this upcoming chapters. Kinda hoping there are some soon. Also wondering what Triple Six's role was with the Eve Project. I have no idea what they wanted if they though Blade and Arclight were failures.
Old 2009-12-21, 23:23   Link #2449
shadowii

maybe, still wont rule the lolicon thing out though. (if he pseudo flirts with one other girl...)
not really the thing to outright rule out when a good deal of the main characters are perverts

anyway about setsuna looking like eve chapter 16 somewhat solved that "mystery"

its needless avvesione, most chapters have gags. Even when aruka cut off cruz's arm she turned right around and got mad at the others for calling cruz yamada and Cruz saving eve moment includes him hanging on by Mio panties and apologizing over and over
Old 2009-12-21, 23:28   Link #2450
Avvesione

Quote:
its needless avvesione, most chapters have gags. Even when aruka cut off cruz's arm she turned right around and got mad at the others for calling cruz yamada and Cruz saving eve moment includes him hanging on by Mio panties and apologizing over and over
Yeah, and the last chapter had "I LOVE GLOVES" and Blade finding out Yamada was Yamada, but it seemed like aside from Blade and Mio, this was a pretty serious chapter (which is why I think this is a pretty serious arc. After all, we'll see Eve Project and have Kasumi die. I know there'll be gags but they will be less than usual).
Old 2009-12-21, 23:37   Link #2451
shadowii

this chapter i'd say was half and half. the serious parts are longer but it has some of the best gags in a while

Mio's dangerous love
the gangs reaction to cruz wanting to get back in boys clothes
blades feelings on cruz's new qualities (the angel devil thing)
and that moment he's holding Mio and Yamada's hands

basically needless at its best, great gags,plot twists, and serious developments (really like this chapter)

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-12-21 at 23:50.
Old 2009-12-21, 23:48   Link #2452
Avvesione

Quote:
this chapter i'd say was half and half and it has some of the best gags in a while

Mio's dangerous love
the gangs reaction to cruz wanting to get back in boys clothes
blades feelings on cruz's new qualities (the angel devil thing)
and that moment he's holding Mio and Yamada's hands
I guess you're right. Blade seems to drive all the gags (as he was a major part in all 4) and when he rejoined the group in the bloody arc is changed from serious/sexy when Blade made his entrance. I guess as long has he's around, it'll still be hilarious. Although things are pretty serious since they got to the Underground City.

Wonder if Ishiyama will be in a gag.
Old 2009-12-22, 00:57   Link #2453
Sekirei07

Although in all the Needless works Ishiyama is the only key character that has never been in a comedic moment or drawn in a more cartoonish style
Old 2009-12-22, 07:57   Link #2454
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-22 at 08:39.
Old 2009-12-22, 11:08   Link #2455
shadowii

i think aruka has gone back to the simeon building by now. She'll probably show up somewhere else that cruz currently is.
Old 2009-12-22, 11:22   Link #2456
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-22, 12:37   Link #2457
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
i think aruka has gone back to the simeon building by now. She'll probably show up somewhere else that cruz currently is.
Makes things more easy, specially once she finds Hatfield hasn't come back. Knowing he couldn't defeat him, Aruka openend a path to let Cruz escape, so he could survive. But Blade's arrival made that unnecessary in the end. However, the sole fact Hatfield won't be back in Simeon building will bother her, A LOT.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-12-22 at 13:02.
Old 2009-12-22, 13:04   Link #2458
Sekirei07

I don't think Aruka really cared about Hatfield
Old 2009-12-22, 13:15   Link #2459
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
I don't think Aruka really cared about Hatfield
It's not a matter of caring for your underlings or not, it's the fact she blown that hole because she knew no one could defeat Hatfield. Of course, she wasn't counting with Blade's intervention.

Thinking about that, they have many reasons to return to the town. Seto and Solva are waiting there, Disk needs her new body Kanna will be making... And this is Needless, wherever they go, trouble comes.
Old 2009-12-22, 13:16   Link #2460
shadowii

mio's doing stupid stuff in that scene too, shes the one that broke kannas wall and sulplexed blade. (ie not all the negatives belong to blade)

Aruka does not care about hatfield.
simeons are the type of people who look down at the dead bodies of people they've worked with and say,...... hm he's dead... stupid dead guy
also ties into their weakness sucks agenda, if your not strong enough against the guys who killed you thats what you get.

also we dont know why she blew the hole, will know later. Cruz dosent get it, we dont get it. Thats all.

Solva and seto have a tendency to follow blade rather than the other way around.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen