AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-04-02, 01:53   Link #4281
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
Question: What kind of abilities could Issei acquire from Great Red side and what abilities from Ophis side?
Answer: Personally, I doubt that Ise will acquire abilities from them, that we could easily separate into belonging to the Great Red side or the Ophis side.

In my opinion each of the abilities that Ise is going to get will represent, in varying degrees, the combined aspect of Great Red's and Ophis's powers since, as you said, their powers are getting mixed within Ise's current body.

As for the actual details on what those powers could be, at the moment the only thing that can be said is that each of those abilities will have some relation to the Infinite and the Dream,since the author hasn't revealed much about the kind of abilities that Great Red and Ophis have.
Old 2014-04-02, 04:20   Link #4282
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
On a slight different topic do you think heroes faction will join team dxd, do you think that Vali will feel uncomfortable that Cao Cao join dxd and uhm steal his beloved rival
Old 2014-04-02, 06:49   Link #4283
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
On a slight different topic do you think heroes faction will join team dxd, do you think that Vali will feel uncomfortable that Cao Cao join dxd and uhm steal his beloved rival
Doubt it that the hero faction will be allowed to join after the events in vol12, Cao Cao may be temporarily placed in the group just to fight rizeviem as his holy spear's truth ideal may be the one sacred gear ability that can nullify rizeviem's canceler as its technically the will of god, something that may not count as part of the sacred gear true longinus
Old 2014-04-02, 07:30   Link #4284
G147

If the Vali Team could get pardoned, then the Hero Faction could do. Like Vali who has Odin's support, Cao Cao has Indra's support.
Old 2014-04-02, 08:04   Link #4285
vlade

well unlike Vali Team, Heroes Faction create more trouble then them. so the chance they forgiven is a little
Old 2014-04-02, 09:35   Link #4286
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
If the Vali Team could get pardoned, then the Hero Faction could do. Like Vali who has Odin's support, Cao Cao has Indra's support.
lolnope you think they'd pardon almost child murderers?
remember that buss full of kids? issei and the sona team would lose their shit!

probably just cao cao since he'll probably be needed for plot or some stuff.
Old 2014-04-02, 09:44   Link #4287
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Jeanne and Heracles, no way. Cao Cao, most likely. Georg and Leonardo are a possibility. I'm interested in seeing how Cao Cao has changed personality-wise since volume 12, though.
Old 2014-04-02, 09:47   Link #4288
G147

Who knows, it depends on Ishibumi but i think he reinserted Cao Cao so that the Hero Faction could be revived. Well the main members at least. Cao Cao can always create the terms release Jeanne and Heracles then me, Georg and Leonardo will help combat Rizevim. Hey releasing 2 criminals and get 5 allies (with 3 Longinus possessors) in return sure seems more beneficial then arrest them for the rest of their lives don't you think. As to the child thing, i can't say it's the best action but it's not like it's the worst too.
Old 2014-04-02, 13:35   Link #4289
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Who knows, it depends on Ishibumi but i think he reinserted Cao Cao so that the Hero Faction could be revived. Well the main members at least. Cao Cao can always create the terms release Jeanne and Heracles then me, Georg and Leonardo will help combat Rizevim. Hey releasing 2 criminals and get 5 allies (with 3 Longinus possessors) in return sure seems more beneficial then arrest them for the rest of their lives don't you think. As to the child thing, i can't say it's the best action but it's not like it's the worst too.
I think Cao Cao will be the most active with the DxD group. I think Georg and Leonardo will appear only for the final battle.
Old 2014-04-02, 14:43   Link #4290
Tbolt

There is zero reason to bring anyone else back from the hero faction.
Old 2014-04-02, 17:22   Link #4291
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
There is zero reason to bring anyone else back from the hero faction.
We are not talking about the whole hero faction. Only Cao Cao, Georg and Leonardo. (the powerful ones)
Old 2014-04-02, 17:36   Link #4292
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBernax2814 View Post
We are not talking about the whole hero faction. Only Cao Cao, Georg and Leonardo. (the powerful ones)
^ beside Siegfried is death
Old 2014-04-02, 18:13   Link #4293
vlade

speaking about siegfred did ayone know about where he came from. i remember he speak about instution where he raised
Old 2014-04-02, 18:17   Link #4294
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
speaking about siegfred did ayone know about where he came from. i remember he speak about instution where he raised
Dulio and he comes from the same catolic institution if im not wrong
Old 2014-04-02, 18:27   Link #4295
vlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Dulio and he comes from the same catolic institution if im not wrong
isn't Fred came from same institution to
Old 2014-04-02, 18:48   Link #4296
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Hi everyone -- the High School DxD Light Novel sub-forum has now been expanded, and there are now 8 new threads you can use to discuss your speculation and theories about all the various parts of High School DxD! Pick the thread that best-suits whatever aspect of this huge story you want to talk about!

So this thread is going to be locked, and we'll see you in all the new threads! If you have any suggestions about more threads that would be useful, feel free to post here.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life