AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-16, 01:01   Link #1701
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post

edit: oops i forgot the possibility for kuroka and grayfia to appear in the cover, if the vol is a short story compilation again ..(i think )
Fortunately that isn't the case, since volume 16 is entirely concentrated on the main story plot, judging from the preview that was posted on n0m@n's blog.
Old 2013-09-16, 01:06   Link #1702
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Fortunately that isn't the case, since volume 16 is entirely concentrated on the main story plot, judging from the preview that was posted on n0m@n's blog.
my bad i didn't clarify my post .. i mean the up coming more vol. to come that will become a short story compilation.. again
Old 2013-09-16, 01:20   Link #1703
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
my bad i didn't clarify my post .. i mean the up coming more vol. to come that will become a short story compilation.. again
You mean volume 17 ... or the volumes after that one ?

If it's volume 17, then I doubt that you need to worry that much, since from what I remember, n0m@n said some time ago, that volume 17 is going to have Rossweisse as the central character, which suggests that the next volume after volume 16 is going to be a part of the main story as well.

And I hope that volume 18 is going to be a similar case as well, although there is nothing suggesting that yet.

Not to mention, we don't even know, if they still have enough side stories that haven't been complied into a volume, so soon after volume 13, and 15 occurred.

On another topic, after reading the afterword of volume 15, who do you think is going to be the unfortunate person who will have a taste of Rias new technique.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-09-16 at 01:48.
Old 2013-09-16, 01:57   Link #1704
n0m@n
C-Z

So we are having both that battle agaisnt Euclid and Grendel despite being a Vampire volume. We are also having Valerie appear as well as Vali taking action....
Looks like we'll have lots of battles and Im looking forward to it.
Old 2013-09-16, 02:06   Link #1705
Kirihara_R

@ chris38

Um no specific vol , i mean if the author decided that he will make the vol 21 or 22 a short story compilation for example.

Ah yes I remember noman mention that . Also if I remember correctly the author post in his blog ( I hope someone correct me) that from vol 17 to 19 he will focus on these 3 heroine Ross , xen and irina with no particular order but since Ross will be the one on 17 it means she's the first .

And actually for the short stories there's a lot of it .. Have you seen the dxd page in Baka tsuki? Looks like noman updated it ..
Old 2013-09-16, 02:11   Link #1706
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
So we are having both that battle agaisnt Euclid and Grendel despite being a Vampire volume. We are also having Valerie appear as well as Vali taking action....
Looks like we'll have lots of battles and Im looking forward to it.
n0m@n will the 3rd super devil will appear in the volume ? I wonder who will be the antagonist in the this volume beside Euclid, Grendel, and Sakra
Old 2013-09-16, 02:17   Link #1707
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
n0m@n will the 3rd super devil will appear in the volume ? I wonder who will be the antagonist in the this volume beside Euclid, Grendel, and Sakra
I doubt that he / she would appear.

I mean the third super devil has been hiding for all this time, for some reason, and you want him / her to make an appearance, pretty much out of nowhere.

Personally,I doubt that he / she is going to appear, until we get some more details about what caused him / her to go into hiding.

Not to mention, there is nothing indicating that he has a relation with Khaos Brigade, after all.

As for who else, is going to be the antagonist in the next volume ... personally I would add Valerie's brother to the list
Old 2013-09-16, 02:21   Link #1708
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Thumbs down

Quote:
I doubt that he / she would appear.

I mean the third super devil has been hiding for all this time, for some reason, and you want him / her to make an appearance, pretty much out of nowhere.

Personally,I doubt that he / she is going to appear, until we get some more details about what caused him / her to go into hiding.

Not to mention, there is nothing indicating that he has a relation with Khaos Brigade, after all.

As for who else, is going to be the antagonist in the next volume ... personally I would add Valerie's brother to the list
True also I also want to Tiamat to appear I want to see the final dragon king, I want to see the relation of both of them up close in the ln :3 I wonder if ddraig will be shock if Tiamat use zoom zoom _____
Old 2013-09-16, 02:27   Link #1709
Chris38

^ You're not the only one, who wants Tiamat to make an appearance, but unfortunately there is nothing indicating that she is going to make an appearance as well.

Although, assuming that some kind of dragon war breaks out, due to the events of volume 16 ... the chances of her finally making an appearance are definitely rising.

And considering the fact that Tiamat hates Ddraig, I could see her using that song to bring him more pain.
Old 2013-09-16, 02:34   Link #1710
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
^ You're not the only one, who wants Tiamat to make an appearance, but unfortunately there is nothing indicating that she is going to make an appearance as well.

Although, assuming that some kind of dragon war breaks out, due to the events of volume 16 ... the chances of her finally making an appearance are definitely rising.

And considering the fact that Tiamat hates Ddraig, I could see her using that song to bring him more pain.
I just hoping Tiamat won't be enemy or any dragon kings coz all evil dragon are really strong ... I'm just hoping that Tiamat even though she is angry at ddraig won't be angry at issei ... Well I hope that Tiamat use that song to torment the two heavenly dragon

I wonder if there a song for vali just like issei "err I mean I wonder will they create a song for vali/Albion in the near future "
Old 2013-09-16, 03:02   Link #1711
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I wonder if there a song for vali just like issei "err I mean I wonder will they create a song for vali/Albion in the near future "
I don't see the point of them doing that.

After all, I believe the primary reason why the author created the Oppai song is because the author needed some plot device to get Ise out of his Juggernaut Drive, in volume 6.

Since Vali, isn't at a risk of going berserk in his Juggernaut Drive, I see no point in having a song created for him as well.

Furthermore, this is another thing that makes Vali a Foil to Ise, since he hasn't got any embarrassing songs that would traumatize him and Albion.
Old 2013-09-16, 03:06   Link #1712
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I don't see the point of them doing that.

After all, I believe the primary reason why the author created the Oppai song is because the author needed some plot device to get Ise out of his Juggernaut Drive, in volume 6.

Since Vali, isn't at a risk of going berserk in his Juggernaut Drive, I see no point in having a song created for him as well.

Furthermore, this is another thing that makes Vali a Foil to Ise, since he hasn't got any embarrassing songs that would traumatize him and Albion.
True ... It's funny to think that Albion traumatized to issei due to that song and show and vali love for ....

Gonna wait patiently for vol 16 I wonder which speculation is correct from the cover to issei powerup and etc
Old 2013-09-16, 03:18   Link #1713
n0m@n
C-Z

We should be getting the cover for volume 16 in 1 or 2 weeks.
I hope its like 400 pages like volume 5, 9, and 10.
Old 2013-09-16, 03:19   Link #1714
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
We should be getting the cover for volume 16 in 2 weeks.
Thx for the info n0m@n :3
Old 2013-09-16, 03:29   Link #1715
II Maestro

Vali needs a song!

Azazel is even thinking of adding the Ketsu-Dragon to the show so if Vali is going to appear in the Oppai-Dragon program them he need his own song as the Butt-Dragon.
Old 2013-09-16, 03:50   Link #1716
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Vali needs a song!

Azazel is even thinking of adding the Ketsu-Dragon to the show so if Vali is going to appear in the Oppai-Dragon program them he need his own song as the Butt-Dragon.
Maybe the author is going to make a side story about it.

But,since it's not something that important when it comes to the main story, you might need to wait for sometime, before something like that might occur.
Old 2013-09-16, 09:19   Link #1717
Yye1
Wide Right

Damn, I hate how Xenovia is so under utilized in the series....

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-09-16, 09:49   Link #1718
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Damn, I hate how Xenovia is so under utilized in the series....
Considering the number of characters in this novel, it's inevitable that someone is going to have the short stick when it comes to development / screen time and utilization.

And it's not like she isn't gaining any development at all, since ... she did learn how to use Excalibur Mimic in volume 14.

Not to mention, I think that she will finally gain a volume centered on her character, it's just that there is an order to those things, which ... most likely, depend on each characters popularity in Japan.
Old 2013-09-17, 17:58   Link #1719
peinmaximus@

hey guys,for you whom win in a fight between great red(full power) and ophis(full power)?if this battle happen I think that the universe will be in danger,no?
and for you,that fight you want too see more in dxd besides ise vs vali?I want to see one ise vs thor or ise vs shiva(if the shiva's arc happen) or ise vs indra.
Old 2013-09-17, 20:21   Link #1720
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,for you whom win in a fight between great red(full power) and ophis(full power)?if this battle happen I think that the universe will be in danger,no?
and for you,that fight you want too see more in dxd besides ise vs vali?I want to see one ise vs thor or ise vs shiva(if the shiva's arc happen) or ise vs indra.
Great Red no contest. If Ophis was stronger she would have just kicked him out of the dimension gap by herself instead of seeking help. Plus, despite her own overwhelming power(or rather because of it), she is very inexperienced with fighting. So she can't make up the difference against someone who has more raw power than her.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life