AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 13:55   Link #81
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by indo
if it is a childrens show, then why are you watching it ? you are 18.

i made my friends stop laughing at me for watching this show because i finally succeeded in convincing them that this is not a childrens show, and that therefore i am not a dumb childish nerd who likes cartoons wich is something you only watch till the age of 12 (what they kept telling me and condemming me for)

Ejem...It is a Children Show....just because you, me and most of the people in this forum are over 18, does not mena that the viewing age for this Anime isfor a much older age....why do you think there are a lot of stuff that get edited??? ...is just like Finding Nemo...is a movie orientated for children...but it can be wiew by anyone who likes it........have you seen the Naruto Movie special...almost all of the Fans are Kids...that do not surprass the 13 years...........
Old 2004-09-16, 14:04   Link #82
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
if it is a childrens show, then why are you watching it ? you are 18.

i made my friends stop laughing at me for watching this show because i finally succeeded in convincing them that this is not a childrens show, and that therefore i am not a dumb childish nerd who likes cartoons wich is something you only watch till the age of 12 (what they kept telling me and condemming me for)
hmm your friends laughed at you ? quit them
many friends of mine watch it, and we are all around 22-24 years old. and no one makes fun of that.
it's not because a show is targeted to kids that it can't be enjoyable by older people, it's obvious (well, for pokemon... )
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:07   Link #83
Trax
Rock beats scissors

I'm glad I'm not hung up on the manga storyline since I don't read the manga. To me this was just a funny filler episode, and it doesn't really matter to me how they introduce the next arc. Ignorance is bliss.
Trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:08   Link #84
Yoska
フランキー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
It is a children's show.
Thats right. It is a kids show weather you like it or not. Anime keeps up our inner child alive .
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:11   Link #85
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid|J
The only thing more hilarious than this episode, is how sour some of you people are getting about your lousy continuity and plot... Let's face facts people. The reason we all watch Naruto is because it's 24 minutes every week where we can turn our brains off and watch some thoroughly enjoyable, if not all that thought-provoking anime. Sure I would have liked this more as a one-shot OVA, since they did kind of leave us on a cliffhanger last week, but holy hell, I'm not gonna get all depressed about it. It was hilarious, low brow humour, and you pedo's got to see Sakura's hind quarters, so stop the bellyaching. They'll get back to the manga's plot when they feel like it, and if you don't like it, feel free to watch something else.
Oh wait you won't, cause bitch all you like, you live, sleep, eat, breathe and shit Naruto... ^^
watch sometthing else ? oh thanks for your advice, but since i'm watchin about 15 different series now......
that's why i don't care much about naruto for now, hehe
Old 2004-09-16, 14:12   Link #86
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I bring some pics for this episode.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:13   Link #87
lanfear
DB Editor/Timer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to lanfear
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
I also want to comment on AnimeHeaven's episode 101; it was fantastic. The encoding, and subbing made the episode come very good; I also really liked how they translated the bird to say "worst episode ever... ever... ever... ever..." lol that was funny.
Thanks, it's nice to know our work is appreciated.
lanfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:16   Link #88
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanfear
Thanks, it's nice to know our work is appreciated.
yes, really gokuro sama deshita ^^
Old 2004-09-16, 14:20   Link #89
Schandmaul
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka2k4
I pity you all who dont have life's.. and all get depressed after seeing a (in your swallowminds) called filler episodes..

Seriously i look down at such ppl all and pity them.. i would drop a peny in front of them if i encountered them IRL..

why get so depressed over a anime?? for pete's sake..

If the anime sucks bigtime quit watching it, quit whining on the forums and start doing things you do like..

Well if you wont succeed in that:

:fingers:

Back ontopic:

I wear a mask beneath this mask!!! brilliant!

This episode was cool imo
At least we dont have to put halfnaked chicks into our sig because we dont get any girls in rl :fingers:
Schandmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:29   Link #90
Terasu

Send a message via AIM to Terasu Send a message via MSN to Terasu
This really was an odd time to air an episode like that...it totally disrupts the flow of the storyline. Anyway, I liked it. Yeah, I never had a hatred for Sakura as many do but now I like her just a little more after this episode.
Terasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:31   Link #91
indo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokirigirl
hmm your friends laughed at you ? quit them
many friends of mine watch it, and we are all around 22-24 years old. and no one makes fun of that.
it's not because a show is targeted to kids that it can't be enjoyable by older people, it's obvious (well, for pokemon... )
my girl actually left me coz of that we were together 2 years then i started watching naruto, then my friends couldn't stop laughing at me for that so she left me for embarassing her because i watch "cartoons" i'm 24 she's 20.

i finally convinced my friends that this is not something kids watch because of the deep story and sometimes the violence. but if eps like this one keep coming out then maybe they where right
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:34   Link #92
SajberToent
Borked

gaah, i usually like episodes like theese in series.. but this just.. sucked..

It wasn't (at least not for me) funny, it was just .. dumb..

Starting to feel that Naruto is going downhills , both story and animation...
SajberToent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:39   Link #93
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
my girl actually left me coz of that we were together 2 years then i started watching naruto, then my friends couldn't stop laughing at me for that so she left me for embarassing her because i watch "cartoons" i'm 24 she's 20.

i finally convinced my friends that this is not something kids watch because of the deep story and sometimes the violence. but if eps like this one keep coming out then maybe they where right
hmm weird friends you have, and also your girlfriend...not really open minded, huh ?

but back to topic : for the anti-sasuke ppl, sasuke was really funny in that eps, if he were more like that, i would start to like him (yeah, he's totally shitty, and i hate that brat for now ^^")
Old 2004-09-16, 14:39   Link #94
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schandmaul
At least we dont have to put halfnaked chicks into our sig because we dont get any girls in rl :fingers:

I have a girlfriend and still would put hot girls on my sig. and avatar; So your point made little to no sence.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:49   Link #95
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
hot girls? or hot anime chicks? there's a big difference. the hot anime chicks well.....yeah people would get the wrong idea.
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 14:50   Link #96
LiQuid|J
Pantsu Faito!

Quote:

They were right. Like it or not, thousands of kids watch the show every week in Japan. When it inevitably gets licensed here in the states it's going to air every morning on Fox Box, and your purile, moronic friends are still going to be laughing at you... Time to get some new friends dude. Don't try to be something you're not...

I've been addicted to anime for years, and I was afraid to tell most of my friends, and then one day, 2 of my 'cool'est friends (we're all ages 23-26 by the way) told me that they got addicted to Iny Yasha from seeing it on Cartoon Network. I was pretty shocked, and even more so when they started asking me to D/L other shows to watch with them. These are the same guys that I've been hanging out in bars and picking up girls with for years...
LiQuid|J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 15:00   Link #97
daflecta
(^_^)

So a lot of nagative talk about naruto for the past few weeks, naruto going dragon ball, the anime getting worse then the manga, animation sucks, filler arc, bla bla bla.

But this episode was funny as hell, and you know it

plus we get to see ramen girl again, whoopee!
daflecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 15:02   Link #98
WalDo
Where's WalDo?!

The first 5-10 mins of episode is pretty funny IMO.

But anyways I have a qustion for the people who read the manga:

Spoiler:
WalDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 15:06   Link #99
Yoska
フランキー

Quote:

I don't know should I feel sorry for you or laugh my ass off. Really. It's a cartoon even though it's made in Japan. If you want something more mature read comics.

I saw a picture of Sakura from this episode. Hot indeed.
Yoska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 15:11   Link #100
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
hehe, I thought this epsiode was very very funny, althoguh I don't watch naruto because it's funny, I thought it was way better than EP. 100
And I'm a pervert just like everyone else so i really liked the sakura-towel scene (hey, atleast im not a pedophile like other people in this forum are )

and one other thing, I wouldn't see naruto as a childs show, I would see it as teenager show. I mean a little punk-ass brat sitting in his sofa drewling and thinking....wow...a fireball but still don't understand shit is not a real narutofan.
I don't think that it was meant for children to laugh at sasuke when he's family was slaughterd by his brother and I don't think they understand that much about the (I would say) deep story in Naruto.

BTW, if someone says you should stop watching naruto or any other anime because they think it's childish you should just dump those so-called friends and get friends who show more respect for peoples interests

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalDo
The first 5-10 mins of episode is pretty funny IMO.

But anyways I have a qustion for the people who read the manga:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

But I don't know how they'll do it now that they changed everything so much because of the fillers
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote