AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-03, 21:18   Link #101
lansglenn

I'm really trying hard to like this series.

Desperately hoping Felicita gets to display more character, but as-is she is so bland and weak.
lansglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 22:57   Link #102
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Looking through some images of this series and there seems to be an another character that isn't included in the anime. Too bad because he's a good eye candy.

I have to agree that Felicita's character isn't quite up to my expectations yet, after ep 1. But it has only been 1 ep, so I'll reserve judgement.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 07:28   Link #103
Bern-san

You're probably referring to Ash (whose seiyuu is Nobuhiko Okamoto) who appears in the fandisk released recently Vascello Fantasma (which is about the characters dealing with The Flying Dutchman)

About those who say she's weak, she tried to fight the leader of the organization who obviously is really strong and did it without thinking. Well, let's just wait for future episodes...
Old 2012-07-04, 07:34   Link #104
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Just checking the anime right this moment and I say... its interesting specially our blonde guy.... I hope a good action romance here....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 10:34   Link #105
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
You're probably referring to Ash (whose seiyuu is Nobuhiko Okamoto) who appears in the fandisk released recently Vascello Fantasma (which is about the characters dealing with The Flying Dutchman)
Yeah, I was but withheld his name in case it may be a spoiler for some...but I guess that was moot effort.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2012-07-04, 14:29   Link #106
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmm ... tarot based chara symbolism for a mafia style super powered family who battle one another to marry the lead girl?

Tbh at first glance it seems kinda ... well ... not my taste. But I think I will give it a try with a few eps, just to make sure.
Old 2012-07-05, 00:02   Link #107
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
You know while I was watching this first episode I was trying to figure out what it was that was bothering me about the animation as it wasn't particularly poor nor were the characters off model in any frames that I could see and then it hit me, the storyboarding is practically non existent and almost every scene is a static shot of people standing around talking at each other from head on. Just no imagination went into the framing and direction of each scene whatsoever. Truly remarkable when the most dynamic scene of the episode was a girl kicking at her father repeatedly in just about the exact same spot each time.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 04:59   Link #108
Gohan78
Awakened One

I am not fond of otome game adaptations but as an Italian guy I feel compelled to watch this one.
Seems that the authors studied their Italian because the title of the series and of the first episode are correct. However the names of the characters are random Italian words that would never be used as first names (except Luca)... Oh well, at least they tried.
I will continue watching this show for now since the heroine is badass and I like the setting and I expect some good action in the future.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 06:17   Link #109
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
You know while I was watching this first episode I was trying to figure out what it was that was bothering me about the animation as it wasn't particularly poor nor were the characters off model in any frames that I could see and then it hit me, the storyboarding is practically non existent and almost every scene is a static shot of people standing around talking at each other from head on. Just no imagination went into the framing and direction of each scene whatsoever. Truly remarkable when the most dynamic scene of the episode was a girl kicking at her father repeatedly in just about the exact same spot each time.
Yeah...I agree on that...but it's a JC show that's not Index, Toradora or Shana....such animation quality is expected unfortunately
Old 2012-07-05, 11:45   Link #110
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

I know I'm going to keep comparing this show to KHR...hopefully AF will live up to KHR to a certain extent.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2012-07-05, 22:45   Link #111
lostcanvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I know I'm going to keep comparing this show to KHR...hopefully AF will live up to KHR to a certain extent.
I totally can get what you mean~ me too!! Really hope it's as good as KHR...

I watched it totally for the hot guys~ no offence, not for the main chick.. I like LUCA~
Old 2012-07-06, 14:37   Link #112
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcanvas View Post
I watched it totally for the hot guys~ no offence, not for the main chick.. I like LUCA~
I'm in the same boat...the bishies caught my attention first. (especially Jolly).

Although the main heroine being bada$$ is a total bonus - always a fan of strong female leads.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2012-07-06, 17:04   Link #113
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by lansglenn View Post
I'm really trying hard to like this series.

Desperately hoping Felicita gets to display more character, but as-is she is so bland and weak.
Yeah I think this series' ability to keep me interested will depend on her. Certainly has some fight in her, but think the voice kind of adds to that feeling of her being rather weak.
Old 2012-07-06, 17:27   Link #114
Yushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
I'm in the same boat...the bishies caught my attention first. (especially Jolly).

Although the main heroine being bada$$ is a total bonus - always a fan of strong female leads.
Oh good, I thought I was the only one watching for the cool looking guys....XD I never cared much about the girl characters, not even in a standard harem show. Yay for bishies!
Yushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 18:32   Link #115
anfera103

I will wait more episodes, but I don't like how they changed the last scene, I heard that before Luca was first meeting her then remembering the past, then came everyone and told her they would support her, not just those two, implying that they were going to win to free her, as the damsel in distress who cannot do anything alone

On another note, someone knows the power of Luca, what were those spheres of energy in the OP?
anfera103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 10:33   Link #116
Bern-san

Sarachi Yomi (Arcana Famiglia's artist) has posted this on twitter, Felicitá drawn by the bishonen:

Which guy drew each picture:
(1) Dante (2) Nova (3) Pace (4) Ash(the fandisk bishie) (5) Luca (6) Libertá (7) Jolly (8) Debito

Luca seems to be fan of Rose of Versailles and Debito....
Old 2012-07-08, 10:34   Link #117
Ray
Garnet

Debito is so awesome.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 10:45   Link #118
Deltaray

Oh god that Debito l0l
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 10:45   Link #119
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
Sarachi Yomi (Arcana Famiglia's artist) has posted this on twitter, Felicitá drawn by the bishonen:

Which guy drew each picture:
(1) Dante (2) Nova (3) Pace (4) Ash(the fandisk bishie) (5) Luca (6) Libertá (7) Jolly (8) Debito

Luca seems to be fan of Rose of Versailles and Debito....
LOL!!! Only jolly got it right
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 11:25   Link #120
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm kind of sick with useless female mc after hakuoki so I hope this one will be good.. at least it has potential

I hope hat-kun (what's his name again? I only remember Nova and Liberta for now) wll win this eventhough his chances are too small

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reverse harem, shoujo