AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-22, 09:20   Link #321
Apple84

Wink

awhhh so many nice and kewl gifs!!! can someone please make me one too of L??? i wanted this one of him smiling cuz i think its so cute when he smile^^

it was on episode 6 when he sat on the chair and smile. here's a pix screen cap

i believe its time rate was from 9:53-9:56..??

thanks alot in advance for ur help and fulfill my request..imma waittt to see =D
Old 2007-09-22, 09:55   Link #322
bagheera101

Here's another random freebie:

No border:

Black stroke:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyDie View Post
me likes especially the first one, since youre doig ones from the second op could you do one of where lights walking past all the characters in the "hey ningen ningen..." bit.
I'm afraid I need a specific timeframe, if I did an avatar where he was walking by all the characters, it would be really long. Any particular ones you were thinking of, ie when he climbs the stairs, or when he walks over Near?

And I agree, L smiling is just too cute.

Last edited by bagheera101; 2007-09-23 at 12:33. Reason: Add another version :)
Old 2007-09-22, 19:57   Link #323
Apple84

bagheera101: ohh sorry..i didnt know the screen cap didnt show up..i'll give u the link to it..hope it help? hehee thankies!^^

http://www.designchronicle.com/memen...note0612LG.jpg

credit to the site.

p.s. also can i have a gif from bleach with ulquiorra in this pix

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3..._Ulquiorra.jpg
Old 2007-09-23, 08:35   Link #324
beavis179

archive of avatars there download
Old 2007-09-23, 11:57   Link #325
Apple84

Quote:
Originally Posted by beavis179 View Post
archive of avatars there download
ummm..whats that link for???
Old 2007-09-23, 12:43   Link #326
bagheera101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple84 View Post
bagheera101: ohh sorry..i didnt know the screen cap didnt show up..i'll give u the link to it..hope it help? hehee thankies!^^

http://www.designchronicle.com/memen...note0612LG.jpg

credit to the site.

p.s. also can i have a gif from bleach with ulquiorra in this pix

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3..._Ulquiorra.jpg
Okay, I'll give the 'smile scene' a shot. I see what scene you mean, yeah.

*skips off to Quicktime Player*

I can't do Bleach gifs, I don't have the series yet, and this is the wrong thread for that. I bet there's one in the Bleach forums though. Also, they'd need an episode number and time if you want it to be animated, that's a still image.
Old 2007-09-23, 19:03   Link #327
sakun

can i get one of where L dies its the sadest part of the anime but its one of the most important. I have no real preferance of which part but where from after watari presses the button thx
Old 2007-09-23, 19:34   Link #328
bagheera101

Here you go, Apple84. Let me know what you think, I hope you like it.

sakun, have you checked the thread already? I was sure there were already a few of when his eyes close, etc. (And I agree, I cried when he died. )

Plus, a few more freebies. :P

|| ||

Three versions of a little Near avvie. (Don't worry, fellow Mello fans *tries to ignore that rhyme*... Mello's next. Heehee. ) This was made for a friend, since I know she <3's Near (if you're reading this, HI! XD).

>_> I just can't help thinking "LOL" when I see Light laughing like that, so. xD

Last edited by bagheera101; 2007-09-23 at 20:33. Reason: To add another freebie. =]
Old 2007-09-24, 09:21   Link #329
Apple84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagheera101 View Post

sakun, have you checked the thread already? I was sure there were already a few of when his eyes close, etc. (And I agree, I cried when he died. )

|| ||

Three versions of a little Near avvie. (Don't worry, fellow Mello fans *tries to ignore that rhyme*... Mello's next. Heehee. ) This was made for a friend, since I know she <3's Near (if you're reading this, HI! XD).

>_> I just can't help thinking "LOL" when I see Light laughing like that, so. xD

haiyooooo^^ awwh yeah! i like it but i always thought he smile wider then just that?heheh either way thanks alot and i hope u can make more freebies of L animated gif! theres too many i want to request but i cant recalll which one of L is a good one..an eating one of him would be nice too..remember the cake part?look so gooood. =D
Old 2007-09-24, 17:03   Link #330
sakun

really there was. well ima go back and look and if there isnt any of this can u make me one of where L breaks the panda cookie should be same ep as his death.
Old 2007-09-25, 17:15   Link #331
bagheera101

Hmm, okay. That was from ep 6, where he says that justice will be done, I think the same scene as the screencap. I'll post more L gif's when I make them, now I know there's interest in them. ^.^ I'm also rewatching the series (which is very slow progress, I keep seeing good scenes and pausing to make a note of them XD), so I'll keep an eye out for a wider smile. XD

I'll give an eating one a shot, and the one of him breaking the panda cookie (*sobs for him*), as soon as I can.
Old 2007-10-02, 12:44   Link #332
Apple84

Quote:

|| ||

ohh heyy! i was wondering if u can extend the minutes of L smilin icon? from 9:53-9:59..i guess..its on episode 6..=) let me know.thankies..^^;;
Old 2007-10-04, 12:22   Link #333
EyDie

Quote:
I'm afraid I need a specific timeframe, if I did an avatar where he was walking by all the characters, it would be really long. Any particular ones you were thinking of, ie when he climbs the stairs, or when he walks over Near?

And I agree, L smiling is just too cute.
hmm well any of them would have done, when hes passing mikami or takada, doesnt matter.. i love how he walks so casually in the op n.n
Old 2007-10-04, 13:50   Link #334
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
Mikami Teru

Old 2007-10-05, 02:23   Link #335
Miz_Dark_Elric_Sohma
Kyo, Light, Sasuke, Izumo

Hi everyone i was looking through all the gifs u guys made n they are all really really awesum i love the one where Light is eating the apple in the opening the person who made that is amazing and the person who made the L spinning around in the chair at the opening eating the sweets is so awesum i love that to! lol all you guys are so awesum at making gifs! but the person who made
Spoiler for scene:
that was so sad i lyk started crying again lol! it was so sad! Light! so yeh i wanted to ask if some one could please make me a gif where L is watching Misa in the advert and is licking his lips then biting the banana copying Misa it is in episode 23 i love it and it would be so awesum if sum1 could plz make it thank you so much in advance if you can
Old 2007-10-05, 07:58   Link #336
She-Chan
Anime no Tono
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to She-Chan
did you mean this?

(it's too small I know)

and about the second one I'll try to make you one.
Old 2007-10-11, 18:42   Link #337
Miz_Dark_Elric_Sohma
Kyo, Light, Sasuke, Izumo

lol thanks but that isn't the one it is in the episodes when
Spoiler for kira:
an add of misa comes on of her licking her lips then biting sumthing & u see L do it to n it is the best lol but i love that one of light it is the best!
Old 2007-10-21, 02:24   Link #338
Edeathnote

Quote:

|| ||

umm bagheera101 can you make me the death note l avatar but with the dimensions 75x75 plz
Old 2007-10-26, 17:27   Link #339
Janey777

Quote:

|| ||

A request! Would you re-edit one of those icons with Near and add "Gaijin victory"?
Old 2007-10-28, 14:35   Link #340
bagheera101

Edeathnote, here you go!

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3373/lsmile75ns4.gif

Janey777, here's yours.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1...victorybs0.gif

I'll see about extending it, Apple84.

I've been really busy lately, I have a full-time job now. :P I'm still planning a Mello avatar (or more than one) as soon as I get time and inspiration, stay tuned please. And if you have any Mello requests, I'll fill them too. :P
Closed Thread

Tags