AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-18, 01:39   Link #21
Yogi

First, both Orochimaru and Itachi will have their plans derailed. Orochimaru goes shopping for another host body. He probably invades Konoha anyway, just for the hell of it.

Naruto wouldn't have been in the Chuunin exam, which means possibly no training with Jiraiya. Without him or Sasuke, Gaara would have followed orders and unleashed Shukaku in the middle of the city which could have made Konoha lose the war. Even if Konoha wins, it would sustain much more damage than it did before.

Without Naruto, Gaara never turns good. Save Sasuke never happens, so the Sound Four still live. After that, events diverge too much for anyone to tell.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 11:19   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

double post!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 11:21   Link #23
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto123
If Sasuke would have died when he fought Haku what would happen?
The world would have stopped for a 10^-3 second resulting in loosing its spin for a fraction of a number from the number of revolution per second, which in turn could have resulted in loosing or gaining a bit of daylight time even if it was measured in thousandth of a second.

- Oro-sama have lost his passion for living life who now broods in a dark, dry hole of a cave, wishing, "Oh why, oh why do you have to take my Sasuke? Why couldn't it have been Kabuto?"

Quote:
What would happen to Naruto and Sakura?
Naruto is offered a job in the ramen store where he tries learning the trade form the lovely ramen girl, Ayame. Later that day he is fired because he is caught in an awkward position of his mouth stuffed with ramen. Ayame tells Naruto, "You are fired because a drug dealer cannot be addicted to drugs."

Sakura-chan finally snaps out of her brief obsession with Sasuke-kun. She is incredulous to herself why she has fallen for such a guy. Of course he was sexy, he had style, he knew how to wear his rug, he had brains, he was smart, he never laughed other than giving an ironic smile in rare moments, he was angsty and serious, he wanted to kill his brother which is always a plus point in a guy, and he came from a good stock of the Uchiha brand. Sakura-can thinks to herself all of those as she makes up her mind. Yeah, it's a pity he has hit the can, but thank the Ninja-Gods, there is another one like him. He is Neji. What dreamy eyes he has. She practices the name of her next victim with that beautiful mouth at work. Neji-kun! Neji-Kun! Neji-kun! Neji-kun! Neji-kun!

Quote:
Would the fox spirit completely break through?
Say what? Naruto broke out in a rage of passion that was realized in letting his inner demon loose for a few seconds because Naruto thought Sasuke was dead! He didn't know Sasuke was playing possum. Sakura is the first one to know Sasuke is alive later on.

Quote:
How would Ino react?
Ino goes after the next best thing, Shikamaru! He is a true genius in the Narutoverse where the term "genius" is loosely defined. A girl could go far by tagging with a genius whose ambition doesn't exceed other than watching the cloud in a blue-sky day.

Quote:
Is this to many questions?
Yes!
Old 2006-02-18, 11:35   Link #24
onikageitachi

Sasuke is cool,its true but he truely is only a child
onikageitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 11:37   Link #25
Kuchiki Byakuya-sama
Roku ban taichou

Send a message via MSN to Kuchiki Byakuya-sama Send a message via Yahoo to Kuchiki Byakuya-sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by canza
Well....If Sasuke died...I would have been Haku's biggest fan and I would smile while watching the rest of Naruto.

Naruto would probably not care since back then he didn't have that much "love" for Sasuke anywayz.

Sakura....well who cares about her in the anime anywayz.

The Fox wouldn't really break out completey.

Ino. Who cares.
i'm all on your side canza. you are entirely right who could care about sasuke. after all he is a betrayer like his brother but at least itachi is cool. any way if he died naruto would be able to have a relationship with sakura but on the other hand sakura would be so mortified that she would be able to suicide herself.

oh i'm new on the forum
Kuchiki Byakuya-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 11:41   Link #26
Kuchiki Byakuya-sama
Roku ban taichou

Send a message via MSN to Kuchiki Byakuya-sama Send a message via Yahoo to Kuchiki Byakuya-sama
monir, i think that if sasuke was to die naruto would train himself all day just to avenge his friend's death. this is so because don't forget that naruto sees sasuke as his life rival
Kuchiki Byakuya-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 11:43   Link #27
onikageitachi

i agree kuchiki but crap i love sakura
onikageitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 12:10   Link #28
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuchiki Byakuya-sama
monir, i think that if sasuke was to die naruto would train himself all day just to avenge his friend's death. this is so because don't forget that naruto sees sasuke as his life rival
How does Naruto avenge Sasuke's death when Haku and Zabuza, both will be dead a few moments later?
Old 2006-02-18, 12:18   Link #29
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
How does Naruto avenge Sasuke's death when Haku and Zabuza, both will be dead a few moments later?
By killing himself for being the reason of Sasuke's sacrifice?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 12:29   Link #30
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
By killing himself for being the reason of Sasuke's sacrifice?
No way! He still has his dream job waiting for him in the ramen shop even though he doesn't know he will be fired later in the day. Then, he might consider the course of suicide.
Old 2006-02-18, 13:05   Link #31
MobiuS

Hmm. If Sasuke died, someone would give Naruto one Sharingan and give Sakura the other. They grow up and join ANBU. Special Unit. They procede to kill Sai. We live happily ever after.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 13:25   Link #32
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
The world would have stopped for a 10^-3 second resulting in loosing its spin for a fraction of a number from the number of revolution per second, which in turn could have resulted in loosing or gaining a bit of daylight time even if it was measured in thousandth of a second.
But if the world had suddenly stopped spinning for a split-second, then everyone would have flown off into the vast reaches of space and everyone would have died.

Except for Naruto: The Kyuubi generated a chakra seal around him, allowing him to breathe/move normally, and he would go on in life. He would later find a world with alien ninjas, and train with them before the world came under attack by Aliens and Predators.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 20:55   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
But if the world had suddenly stopped spinning for a split-second, then everyone would have flown off into the vast reaches of space and everyone would have died.

Except for Naruto: The Kyuubi generated a chakra seal around him, allowing him to breathe/move normally, and he would go on in life. He would later find a world with alien ninjas, and train with them before the world came under attack by Aliens and Predators.
Just imagining that makes me smile...if we would kill ourselves (what we basically are doing already, look at CNN) then i'd say that would be quite a sight...atleast we die alltogether then....

Singing and dancing in space while choking
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 21:46   Link #34
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Even though I loathe Sasuke beyond reason for his traitorous act I would be dissapointed if he had died then. Why? Because if he did then we wouldn't be able to see the fight between him and Naruto. I do not care what anybody says, that was one of the best fights I have seen since the Gaara vs. Naruto.

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2006-02-19 at 15:14.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 11:24   Link #35
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Ah, but dying is still painless compared to adding an extra second to my daylight saving time.

Quote:
Rai, patent that idea! Hollywood is bound to make a movie out of that, named as Alien 5.
Old 2008-06-06, 09:40   Link #36
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
It wouldnt have been a big deal if Sasuke would have died I mean he's just a jerk who thinks he's pretty much better than anyone,Sakura would find someone else,No Narutos seal would not break completely,Ino would find someone else (though I dont really care about her),and the questions were alright not too many.

"All is lost."
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 03:05   Link #37
HikariYume

If Sasuke would have died the manga would be better...:P
Old 2008-06-08, 03:34   Link #38
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes View Post
To many if's. If Sasuke would have died then. We would be watchign a completly different story right now.
One that "might" actually live up to the hype. But alas 'tis not the case.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 03:42   Link #39
james0246

We already know what Naruto without Sasuke would be...it is called Satan 666 .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 05:44   Link #40
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If sasuke had die, the story would've been better.

Naruto wouldn't be rushing all the freaking time, and actually take his time learning new skills and what not, and not be the dumbass he is now.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote