AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-04-15, 12:32   Link #2001
noktown

But poor Kenichi,in order to marry Miu he has to beat the Elder,which seems soo impossible,but i so hope that when/If Kenichi reaches this level they will show this fight,i so wanna see this.

Chapter 333 :

He's finally down yey,well it looked like an easy win for Maa.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 12:50   Link #2002
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
But poor Kenichi,in order to marry Miu he has to beat the Elder,which seems soo impossible,but i so hope that when/If Kenichi reaches this level they will show this fight,i so wanna see this.
I've feeling Elder already accepted Keinchi as a possible husband for Miu. He is rather giving Keinchi an aditional motivation to train even harder.
Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 15:59   Link #2003
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't think the Elder intends for Miu to become an old maid. He just doesn't want to make it too easy for Kenichi. Or have to deal with teen pregnancy...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 16:09   Link #2004
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Its obvious that Kenichi´s masters are expecting great things from Kenichi, but they dont want him too be cocky too the fact he is going too be strong.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 16:53   Link #2005
Fran~
floating away...

First, they choose Kenichi because his personality, he was a bullied kid with zero talent but, humble, peaceful and caring... they learned the mistake from their previous apprentice who probably was a very talented martial artist but who choosed the "dark side".

The Elder already accepted Kenichi as his own son/disciple, all the ingredients are there, he teach him despite he is known by not take disciples, he always has words of wisdom for him... he teamed up Kenichi and Miu, i want to tell my theory again... the Elder see Kenichi as a "saya" (scabbard) for Miu because her Dou nature and his Sei nature. It was a very touchy moment when the elder gives to Kenichi Saiga's armguards before the tournament, and then again, when Kenichi wanted to return it to the Elder and he didn't accepted it back and with Miu's approval.
Old 2009-04-15, 17:30   Link #2006
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
First, they choose Kenichi because his personality, he was a bullied kid with zero talent but, humble, peaceful and caring... they learned the mistake from their previous apprentice who probably was a very talented martial artist but who choosed the "dark side".

The Elder already accepted Kenichi as his own son/disciple, all the ingredients are there, he teach him despite he is known by not take disciples, he always has words of wisdom for him... he teamed up Kenichi and Miu, i want to tell my theory again... the Elder see Kenichi as a "saya" (scabbard) for Miu because her Dou nature and his Sei nature. It was a very touchy moment when the elder gives to Kenichi Saiga's armguards before the tournament, and then again, when Kenichi wanted to return it to the Elder and he didn't accepted it back and with Miu's approval.
I agree with every word you said, I could not have said it better, I believe Elder has alot of plans for Kenichi also I think that the Elder is waiting for Kenichi too develop more from his masters before teaching him some more.

For exemple Kenichi´s masters are building up Kenichi like a Built structure, first the lay out the plans then they build it up to its height and then the real work starts and thats where the Elder comes in.

So I suspect is that the Elder is watching Kenichi become strong too a certain degree and hoping he would not or even show any signs of Satsujin-ken.

Because I think that Elder is hoping that Kenichi will be the one too inherit his 108 secret skills or techniques, because he could not teach his son since its obvious that his son didint turn out like he hoped and went onto the Satsujin-ken path, and Miu cant also inherit her grandsfather 108 secret skills or techniques because her heart is so unstable she is hanging on a thread on going from Katsujin-ken too Satsujin-ken, so i think Elder is hoping that Kenichi will live up to his exceptions before teaching him.

So as you can suspect I think that Yami and Ryōzanpaku are martial artsist that grew strong beyond normal but those from Yami´masters went onto the Satsujin-ken and very few went onto Katsujin-ken which are Ryōzanpaku´ masters, because I think that every Yami masters and Ryōzanpaku masters know each other or worked/trained together at some point at life.
Old 2009-04-16, 13:15   Link #2007
Terrean

Well, Miu defenitely feels jealous when any girl (Renka or Shigure) attempt to get closer to him, but she does not know to fully understand that feeling.

Like most girls she has very good deeper understanding about how she feels about Kenichi, but is afraid to express it since she fears about losing her first real friend. That´s my opinion about it.

Matsuena sure wants to continue the harem-style because it seems popular (yeah!) but in the end, Kenichi x Miu should be the most obvious coupling.
But I do not like a Renka x Takeda theory.. Also, Shigure should stay single for our all pleasure
Old 2009-04-16, 14:59   Link #2008
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrean View Post
Shigure should stay single for our all pleasure
Nah... that's a waste... Shigure X the Elder all the way... can you imagine that offspring?
Old 2009-04-16, 15:18   Link #2009
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Nah... that's a waste... Shigure X the Elder all the way... can you imagine that offspring?
How could you even bring up such a topic lol, Shigure X the Elder? barf.
Old 2009-04-16, 15:53   Link #2010
Fran~
floating away...

Why not? The Elder is badass, Shigure too... why not?
Old 2009-04-16, 21:29   Link #2011
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

rofl then shigure kill herself when miu call her "shigure oba-san"

Kenichi have a crush with miu, thats why he dont pay attention to his harem---err surrounds

hope see some chikage on c334
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 21:56   Link #2012
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

So, what will happen to the big boobs? Be freed from the things she did not really want to do and become another slave of love for Kenichi...
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 22:40   Link #2013
demonfang

She'll still be an attention-seeker. Just that she'll hunt after Kenichi's attention

Wonder what her expression will be when she notices that Kenichi was aboard yet she didn't get to fight him as she wanted

And it's still Shigure x Kenichi, we need to have that 'forbidden' master-disciple relationship
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-18, 05:46   Link #2014
Terrean

Quote:
My first thought was someone like Guts...
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5...y67/Guts27.jpg

But it wouldn´t be that dark and mad.

And yeah, I wouldn´t mind a Kenichi x Shigure ^^
Old 2009-04-19, 14:59   Link #2015
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Need a oav with Shigure x Kenichi ending
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 03:27   Link #2016
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I wonder if they are going too start another season of kenichi? I mean the manga and anime were pretty accurate I mean the anime left of exactly where the same way the ragnarok arc left off.
Old 2009-04-20, 04:51   Link #2017
blade82

i wish for this
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-20, 05:38   Link #2018
Wargumm1i
Hentai

The Anime spin off of History´s strongest Disciple Kenichi, was almost 100% accurate, only diffrence was scene cuts like Kenichi´s father going too see him at the Dojo and causing amok.

And Loki´s mention on Yomi, atleast very little was cut off from the manga, but not enough too suggest for more Kenichi.
Old 2009-04-20, 22:23   Link #2019
NoLongerSane

Raw for 334 is out.
Spoiler for 334:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 02:32   Link #2020
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Didn't the Elder once say that Kenichi reminded him of his younger self?

I wouldn't be surprised if the twist in the Elder's background story, is that he too was once an aspiring but talentless martial artist during his earlier years. Something like this could explain the kind of insight and confidence he has for someone like Kenichi.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen