AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-27, 13:55   Link #1301
Miraluka
Banned

I wonder if the people are considering Accelerator used the attack only towards the a point where the windowless building is a not the earth itself.
Old 2010-08-27, 14:18   Link #1302
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
No it won't destroy the earth. It's far less than what is needed to break the planet, overcome gravity such that the debries don't clump back together and disperse said debris far enough.
sorry wrong grammar for me. I shouldn't had use a period their. what I meant is even if his using the gravity as power force it wouldn't lead to the destruction of the earth. Only unstable standing and some place distorted due to sudden stop of movement. And I'm no good with physics to even understand the calculation of that 2ch guy to begin with.

Even if we consider that the target is only the building. The impact should still effect the other places. Unless it can be controlled on a certain point without spill of energy outside the decided spot.

WELL TRUTHFULLY THIS IS SPOILERS!! AND THIS IS THE MANGA THREAD FOR RAILGUN!!!

I wish to see the next chapter raws already. But I can't find it yet. Aside from 2 pages spoiler about the bridge and mikoto in distress with the result. I wonder on how will kuroko act when he saw touma standing in front of tokiwadai. I mean she felt lonely when mikoto wouldn't even open to her and her senpai open to that guy. ..... I'm clueless on girls feelings.
Old 2010-08-27, 14:21   Link #1303
Miraluka
Banned

If I'm not wrong after Accelerator fight with Touma, Kuroko is called to the chargo area to investigate with the Antiskills and then she is the only one by coincidence an arcade coin on the ground, the same Mikoto uses for her railguns.
Old 2010-08-27, 17:33   Link #1304
tsunade666

now that's an unknown factor. They send judgment to clean it up but their is nothing to clean up to begin with.
Old 2010-08-27, 22:19   Link #1305
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
sorry wrong grammar for me. I shouldn't had use a period their. what I meant is even if his using the gravity as power force it wouldn't lead to the destruction of the earth. Only unstable standing and some place distorted due to sudden stop of movement. And I'm no good with physics to even understand the calculation of that 2ch guy to begin with.

Even if we consider that the target is only the building. The impact should still effect the other places. Unless it can be controlled on a certain point without spill of energy outside the decided spot.

WELL TRUTHFULLY THIS IS SPOILERS!! AND THIS IS THE MANGA THREAD FOR RAILGUN!!!

I wish to see the next chapter raws already. But I can't find it yet. Aside from 2 pages spoiler about the bridge and mikoto in distress with the result. I wonder on how will kuroko act when he saw touma standing in front of tokiwadai. I mean she felt lonely when mikoto wouldn't even open to her and her senpai open to that guy. ..... I'm clueless on girls feelings.
Actually, no, the guy is calculating the energy required to actually stop the earth's spin, ie what Accelerator can dish out. The actual projectile shot that hit Crowley's tower is not launched with that force.

Yes, it should still hit with a pretty big impact, unless the Windowless Building has some kind of damping field or more physics rape by Accelerator
Old 2010-08-27, 22:34   Link #1306
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Thats the energy he used for the lauch but some of it is lost, still the concete wall should be destroyed by the pure kinetic energy released, then again for what mages can pull out and the technology on academy city I am not surprise it didnt work.
Old 2010-08-28, 00:20   Link #1307
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Just finished ch.34......

I must say the artist's skill has improved. The expressions of the characters has become a lot better. The bridge scene was much better than I expected.
Old 2010-08-28, 03:38   Link #1308
tsunade666

can you share some summary on what happen shmaster.
Old 2010-08-28, 06:11   Link #1309
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Nothing special really happened in this chapter.

Spoiler for ch 34:
Old 2010-08-28, 09:44   Link #1310
tsunade666

so even in that small time left. She still manage to do that. Well thanks for the info.
Old 2010-08-28, 13:24   Link #1311
Shadow5YA

Wait, what? So her plan to die was thought up on the spot?
Old 2010-08-28, 22:37   Link #1312
Miraluka
Banned

There is chinesse translations of the chapter 34.
Spoiler for link:
Old 2010-08-29, 05:23   Link #1313
tsunade666

thanks for the link wilfri.

Now only waiting for translation.
Old 2010-08-29, 15:20   Link #1314
Shadow5YA

Mikoto should already know that destroying all the facilities and research data wouldn't stop the experiment, because the Sisters and Accelerator already know what to do. Unless they're stopped, the experiment will go on.
Old 2010-08-29, 18:16   Link #1315
Ashaman

Possible. But then again, destroying that stuff would mean that there would be no one planning or backing it up and it would be halted. They wouldn't just keep going.
Old 2010-08-31, 07:23   Link #1316
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
thanks for the link wilfri.

Now only waiting for translation.
It's out now. Somewhat predictable if you've read/watched this arc before.

Kuroko hijinks was cut for the mood. You know where she feared for her life bringing in Touma to the dorm.
Old 2010-08-31, 07:44   Link #1317
tsunade666

can I have a link of it. I check manga updates and it's only 32. Now that I think about it I haven't read the translation of 33 either only raws.
Old 2010-08-31, 07:56   Link #1318
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
can I have a link of it. I check manga updates and it's only 32. Now that I think about it I haven't read the translation of 33 either only raws.
I just PM'd you. Look in it.
Old 2010-08-31, 08:25   Link #1319
tsunade666

thanks for the link.

And it looks like I did read chapter 33 in english already but just forget about it.

well thanks again. I will read it after finishing vol 8.
Old 2010-08-31, 08:47   Link #1320
Bordix

Damn, she just saw Accelerator literally turning that sister into mush. Poor girl must have been traumatized by that scene. Accelerator owes Misaka a lot.

And I'll have to agree that the suspense is gone since we pretty much know what will happen from here on out. We'll just have to sit back and enjoy the scenery. I'm looking forward to that heart warming scene in the bridge, and a certain someone's fist flying into a certain someone's face.

Tags
fantasy, shounen