AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2005-12-31, 02:23   Link #61
bluemist
i am the mist

Dunno how it happened (must be on another channel), but the final episode is out a couple of days too early!

Spoiler for ep. 13:
Old 2005-12-31, 05:00   Link #62
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Spoiler for *sigh*:
Cloudnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 07:00   Link #63
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

What? You two didn't like it?

Ok reall,y I do understand you guys, but...

Spoiler for episode 13:

Tama-nee park scene
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 08:33   Link #64
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

I think the majority of gripes will come from Tamaki, Konomi, and Yuuki fans ^^;

Spoiler:

Well, If they plan to have a second season, they can't use Konomi's scenario anymore. Go Tama-nee~~
Old 2005-12-31, 08:54   Link #65
DaFool
Resident devil

Don't be disappointed in series ending, because the series didn't end with ep 13.

2"06[Q-R] To Heart2 ep 14 (D-KBS DivX5.21 640x360 24fps CBR).avi", 226MB (11h old). At http://<censored>/<according>/<forum rules>
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 09:02   Link #66
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
Don't be disappointed in series ending, because the series didn't end with ep 13.

2"06[Q-R] To Heart2 ep 14 (D-KBS DivX5.21 640x360 24fps CBR).avi", 226MB (11h old). At http://<censored>/<according>/<forum rules>
Uhm, actually, that must be a naming issue that's been around with To Heart2 lately. That 14 must be 13 if you count the compilation special as an episode. After all, TV guides had To Heart2 listed as 13 episodes so unless the TV guides were very not up to date as I was, then yay
Old 2005-12-31, 13:04   Link #67
bluemist
i am the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool

Apologies for the confusion, but yup that's the same one I regarded as episode 13 in my previous post. I didn't count the compilation special.
Old 2005-12-31, 19:20   Link #68
Greenish Growth

Has any of the producers of the anime said what the purpose of the compilation episode was?

It seemed strange to make a "compilation episode" for such a short series. I'm wondering why they would air it two episodes from the end of the show when there didn't seem to be any reason at all to have a recap.

It's almost like they made it so they can sell seven R2 DVDs with two episodes on each DVD. If they were going to do that, I would rather they have a separate continuity Yuki episode similar to the Kakyuusei bonus 14th episode Tina side story instead.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 00:41   Link #69
Boukenxha

It had some interesting dialogues between Tama-nee and Konomi as they review the events which happened, so fair enough for me. Though I admit my hopes for an Ikuno episode were a little too high (despite no one said there will be one), thus I was rathered disappointed when I thought they were wasting one episode for a special flashback episode. Hmm so now should I be crossing my fingers and hoping that they are reserving Ikuno for Season 2... if there's going to be one?
Boukenxha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 00:53   Link #70
DanielSong39

If there's a season two, look for Sasara to be a featured character... I don't think there will be one, however.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 07:32   Link #71
mangatron

Well, putting all that aside, I'd like to make note once again of the Colorful Note manga. I'm seeing much more than the anime has offered, and what of it, these are two different projects so yeah,....

Anyways, there's much more interaction between Konomi and Tama-nee with Takaki, and the manga is actually quite funny. I'm enjoying it, and I continually look forward for the latest published chapter.

Err, must add, Chapters 9 and 10 have been released. datorrents. Yahoo and Google are your friends.... .....
Old 2006-01-05, 02:47   Link #72
DanielSong39

Ending: To Heart vs. To Heart 2

Spoiler for My thoughts on the ending:

Last edited by DanielSong39; 2006-01-05 at 02:58.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 04:32   Link #73
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39

On another topic, Is it me or has Konomi's VA, Ochiai Yurika, underwent some kind of helium treatment in the anime series? Her voice sounded soooo much better in game (less squeaky, 110% more moe~)
Old 2006-01-10, 09:17   Link #74
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Just got a bit of a surprise after reviewing the episodes.

Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 13:51   Link #75
Furudanuki

Haven't spent too much time in this thread since the subs are only up to episode #5 and I'm trying to dodge spoilers. But, after watching episode #5, I've got a observation and a question. In the preview for the next episode, we can hear Lucy doing her "Ruu ruu" routine. I don't know if it was done intentionally, but the cadence she is using is - to my ears anyway - clearly morse code for the letters D-D-O (or whatever the Japanese equivalent of those codes might be). Anyone know anything about this, or if D-D-O has any significance?
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 15:48   Link #76
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Enlil
Just got a bit of a surprise after reviewing the episodes.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Why Ruri is too cute:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
Haven't spent too much time in this thread since the subs are only up to episode #5 and I'm trying to dodge spoilers. But, after watching episode #5, I've got a observation and a question. In the preview for the next episode, we can hear Lucy doing her "Ruu ruu" routine. I don't know if it was done intentionally, but the cadence she is using is - to my ears anyway - clearly morse code for the letters D-D-O (or whatever the Japanese equivalent of those codes might be). Anyone know anything about this, or if D-D-O has any significance?
Spoiler for small spoiler for episode 6:
Old 2006-01-11, 08:36   Link #77
Sailor Enlil
GWAAAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine
Spoiler for Why Ruri is too cute:
Spoiler:
Sailor Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 11:54   Link #78
PsychItsMike

Send a message via AIM to PsychItsMike
To Heart 2 is tooo cute! All these new girls coming left and right! Yay for Mystery Club!
PsychItsMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 14:49   Link #79
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Okay... figurine collectors, there's a Tonami figure pre-order lurking out there.
Here's one source which has a nice pic of it.
http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/prod...ku=137814%2D00

Its a *great* looking figure with her signature stance ...
Old 2006-01-12, 17:53   Link #80
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I finally got to see the final episode, and I for one am not disappointed at all. It was one of the highlights of an enjoyable series, as far as I'm concerned.
Spoiler for final episode:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquaplus, bishoujo, leaf, olm, romance, school life, slice of life