AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-17, 11:01   Link #81
kakash1

ok back on topic as long as its not gay love!! ahhhH!
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 11:12   Link #82
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
ok back on topic as long as its not gay love!! ahhhH!
More or less, we did stay on the topic. Whether you like it or not some people like yaoi/yuri pairings, and there isn't a thing you can do to it. As someone said, you'd probably be all "GAME ON HELL YEAH!" if you saw two girls doing it, but then when there is twice the manmeat... well, we just saw the result.

I'd really like to see you to actually answer to one of our posts with something else than "omfgbbq u r soooooo gay imma outta heeere!"
Eh, one can always dream, aye.
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 11:48   Link #83
Dalavita
Jounin

If you ask me, a Naruto x Hinata pairing is guaranteed in the Naruto stories but I think it'll happen after he makes hokage (sad but most possible reason).
(Gotta love Hinata and those sexy white eyes.)

I mean, Naruto who has been alone for his entire life without anyone, I'm sure Naruto would turn gay if Sasuke decided to show him love so I think it's all on Hinata's side wether to work up some courage or not.

The other guaranteed pairing is a Sasuke x Sakura pairing wether it's before he kills Itachi or when he's going to restore his clan and you know what that means I mean. Who else except Sakura would Sasuke have his eyes on when he's done rolling in Itachis blood.

The only substitute for Sakura would be banging around alot but I don't think that would be same same as "rescurrecting the Uchiha clan".

Other than that, I don't think there are any guaranteed pairings.
It's either Shikamaru x Temari or Shikamaru x Ino since we've gotten alot of hints for both pairings. If you ask me, Shikamaru should make a harem since he's a PIMP!

Naruhina, Sasusaku and ShikaIno (maybe ShikaTemari) are the pairings that will most likely happen. I can't see any more couples together except for the very end when the show end just to show what each one of the characters did. Holding eachother or something but now romance at all.

Can I ask you guys, what the hell is the deal with Kakashi x Iruka pairings? They've spoken to eachother like 2 - 3 times at most. Oh well, I'm perfectly sure that no yaoi pairing will ever happen in the show.
(Never say never doesn't apply here!)

My 2 cents.
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 12:06   Link #84
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SajberToent
Hey, for like 90 eps anime and 223 chaps manga we've seen

"Hi, I'm naruto and I will become Hokage! If I can believe in myself anything is possible!"

and "I'm Sasuke, I have to get strong to kill my brother!!"

... and quite frankly, I'm getting a bit sick of it.. Soo - I was wondering if there was a possibility for maybe a little romance in Naruto? Hmm, could there be something going on between Temari and Shikamaru? My guess is that if we get to see -any- romance at all it would proberly be something with thoose two.. . Considering that Naruto is a baka and Hinata-chan is shy we proberly won't see anything between thoose two until I hit my fourties (17 now)...

How likely do you guys think it is that we'll see some romance in Naruto? And have you got any theories on who we would see together? Hmm, I'm still convinced that we'll see Naruto and Sasuke as a couple within' the near future..

(Think about it, Sasuke's first kiss? They're always squabbling like an old married couple, Sasuke sacrificed himself for Naruto when they were fighting Haku - and by doing that he was also sacrificing what to him matters the most *or does it?* - his revange on Itachi. Btw - who can resist that Naruto smile? It's not like Jiraya's, but still... unrestistable.. )

O_O WHAT!? Shikamaru and TEMARI!? NEVER! Wouldn't Shikamaru and Ino be a better couple? I mean, those two hardly ever speak to eachother. Only because they had a fight together or something?

Oh and I think HinataxKiba is a good couple too....what do you guys think?

And, Naruto and Sasuke!? I'm sorry but that is just never gonna happen.....o_o
What is it with Naruto fans and gay couples...o_O?
Ayame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 12:15   Link #85
Dalavita
Jounin

Including the manga, and the episode named "Shikamaru impressed!" and when they fight eachother. I think a ShikaTemari pairing wouldn't be to far off but I think Shikamaru will marry Ino or just bang every girl in konoha. I mean who wan't to get married when you'll only get bossed around.
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 12:16   Link #86
eLstar
(^_^)v

What do you mean Naruto fans?

Male/Male (yaoi) and Girl/Girl (yuri) couples are favoured by tons of the Anime community (usually girls) for many different Animes. Naruto didn't start it, it's just another stop on the track of Same Sex Anime couples.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 12:24   Link #87
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

I know I know, It's just on this fanfiction site, a lot of Naruto fanfictions are /male/male or female/female fanfics, I just think that is weird o_o.
I mean, It's not ever gonna happen in Naruto, I'm sure.
Old 2004-08-17, 12:26   Link #88
AznExzztasy

Send a message via AIM to AznExzztasy
I would like to see romance with Kakashi. Maybe him and that ANBU girl. I forgot her name but she has purple hair and was at the grave of Kakashi's friend Obito. Maybe they should include Kakashi romance with her while he was still ANBU in the movie. We do see a clip of him in ANBU wear and riding on a train or something. It would be pretty nice to see something with him cause Kakashi is a very interesting character.
AznExzztasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 12:44   Link #89
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

yeah, I wanna see some romance with Kakashi too
I don't remember ANBU girls name either. But I know who you mean.
Old 2004-08-17, 13:25   Link #90
AznExzztasy

Send a message via AIM to AznExzztasy
lol, why are some people so interested in gay and lesbian relationships in anime??? although, kabuto and orochimaru do seem like the little weird couple.

still, some normal romance would be nice. even a naruto and hinata thing would work. hinata a little too shy and naruto a little too loud. hmmm... does that even out? lol. well, romance would make the series a lot more interesting. remember in the beginning when naruto was so obsessed with sakura? what happened to that? he just gave up or something. Grrrr i cant believe they took that out of the storyline!!
AznExzztasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 13:46   Link #91
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

o_O out of the storyline? Didn't noticed that.....what ep are you anyway?
Old 2004-08-17, 13:51   Link #92
Killua_grav

Send a message via MSN to Killua_grav
Maybe people are interested in that because to them it's normal? You know, there are people that like the opposite sex, people that like the same sex and people that like them both. And alot of people don't really care what sex someone likes. The fact that you think it's weird only shows that not everyone thinks of other people as equal yet. I'm gay and i don't mind opposite sex couples...i mean, what's all the fuss about...it's a normal thing. Of course people will think of pairing they like to see first, so of course you will see different kind of pairings.
Sasuke / Naruto would be cool
Killua_grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 13:56   Link #93
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

I don't have a problem with people who are gay or bi. I just think myself those couples don't fit. But that's just me...o_o
Old 2004-08-17, 14:22   Link #94
Kinjo

Naruto + kage bunshin no jutsu + sexy no jutsu = imagine the possibilities, I know I do
Kinjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 14:23   Link #95
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjo
Naruto + kage bunshin no jutsu + sexy no jutsu = imagine the possibilities, I know I do
o_o riiiiiiiiight, wasn't that called the Harem no Jutsu? Naruto uses that on Ebisu-sensei.
Old 2004-08-17, 14:27   Link #96
Kinjo

Well it depends, if he only makes one clone and makes that clone perform sexy no jutsu then it's sexy no jutsu and after that it's partytime hehehe, but I guess that you could perform harem no jutsu to if your that kind of man but who isn't??
Old 2004-08-17, 14:28   Link #97
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjo
Well it depends, if he only makes one clone and makes that clone perform sexy no jutsu then it's sexy no jutsu and after that it's partytime hehehe, but I guess that you could perform harem no jutsu to if your that kind of man but who isn't??

So, not me, cuz I'm a girl
Then he'll just have to stay boy Naruto
Old 2004-08-17, 14:31   Link #98
blahblahmaster

So what you're saying is you could make a shadow clone and have it replicate anyone you want it to, and then have sex with it. Hmm, new meaning to masturbation.
blahblahmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-17, 14:34   Link #99
Ayame
Inuzuka Kiba Glomper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahmaster
So what you're saying is you could make a shadow clone and have it replicate anyone you want it to, and then have sex with it. Hmm, new meaning to masturbation.
That is now what I'm saying at all oO, I don't even wanna have sex with an anime character, I mean.....it's an anime character o_o
Old 2004-08-17, 14:38   Link #100
Kinjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahmaster

I say I so would if I was Naruto, and when he get's in his late teens and if he's lonely, he will

Tags
official pairings