AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-27, 21:50   Link #81
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
Rumor has it the Akatsuki female is fugly.
...Tobi...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
AS thing are, this group will be said to be a group of the best, and Akatsuki will dealt with them swiftly – I will reserve myself Names, but Gathering a team of strong people to take care of an Evil organization is something that was done in another series.

I don’t think it was said Wind was the strongest Offensively, rather is the best at mid range attack. Meaning Is not good for Close range, this will suit very well Naruto given that he only has Close Range Attacks at his disposal.

its been a some time since I feel that Naruto will do some improvement in his skills, and I greetaful for this.
I'm somewhat surprised that Wind, of all the elements, is not the long-range attack one.

About the Naruto/Kyuubi chakra thing, I remember some random factoid about Wolverine from the X-men:

Wolverine has a healing factor as well as an adamantium skeleton, which helps him absorb impact as well as increase his offensive abilities (metal claws).

When the skeleton was forcibly removed, his healing factor boosted something like a hundredfold.

It was revealed that he was actually suffering from adamantium poisioning, which forced the healing factor to constantly work.

We've also established that the Kyuubi chakra, when uncontrolled, can overload and potentially kill Naruto.

So, Naruto's chakra is actively and consistently working in place of/in conjuction with the seal to stop the two energies from overmixing.

Thoughts?
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-27, 22:26   Link #82
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
..We've also established that the Kyuubi chakra, when uncontrolled, can overload and potentially kill Naruto.

So, Naruto's chakra is actively and consistently working in place of/in conjuction with the seal to stop the two energies from overmixing.

Thoughts?
Errr, Let me see If i got that, Maybe Naruto true chakra potential can't suffice because his constantly using portion of it to help his body reject/protect himself from Kyuby?

I don't think the tail goes that deep with Naruto, but it could be a possibility that the seal or/and body protecting Naruto from Kyubys Chakra have an negative effect on Naruto overall growth or maybe something like Gaara, that suffered From Imsonia.

Like a theory I got- Been a container of Shukaku Gaara suffered from insomnia, so maybe Been a Container of Kyuby causes, Dumbness (Of course Naruto fans this is a joke)

off-topic: I loved that Wolverine crossover, and I would love maybe someday we could talked a little about american Comic books, my PM is always open
Old 2006-07-27, 23:26   Link #83
cuttups
Cruiserweight Champion

I might have missed this part of the discussion but who does everyone think is on the team Tsunade has formed to combat Akatsuki?

People like:
Asuma
Neji
Gai
Jihrya (sorry about the spelling, i drank some wine tonight)
Kakashi
Danzou

All these characters are ones that I think might be potential members of this squad. Who would you say are the biggest baddest toughest ninjas that Tsunade has assembled.?

edit. Hell, maybe it is even the thing that Asuma wanted to talk to Kakashi about but didn't because Kurenai appeared. Maybe she wasn't selected to be part of the group and couldn't hear about it.
cuttups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 00:43   Link #84
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

asuma cant even touch kisame
kakashi cant even touch itachi
danzou = old [father of tenzou?]

the 20 ppl group should be a new batch of monk =\
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 01:30   Link #85
Rurouni Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight

1. But Kakashi can

2. But Jiraya can

3. Ok I'll give you that one

4. Please no more new characters at this point, especially not 20 at a time. We've barely seen what the old favorites can do.

But as Rurik pointed out, the "supersquad" thing has been done, and those guys got thrashed pretty hard after a brief introduction. If there are 20 new monks, I expect it to go down in a similar fashion.
Rurouni Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 02:27   Link #86
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
We don't know how much Asuma is capable of doing. The last encounter was a bit of a surprise act and not much happened. He is the Jounin son of Sandaime. It is highly possible that he was affected by the (grand)father/son strength relationship as well. At least, he should be capable of becoming really strong. He had a dark (or unknown) past, maybe, in addition to his lying back attitude, that was one of the reasons that originally held him back. It is even possible that since the death of Sandaime, he completely overcame his issues (if he has) and improved himself quite a bit. And lastly, he is a wind type that seems to have an advantage over the water type (assuming Kisame is water-type).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 06:12   Link #87
jcc2k4
boku wa kamisama desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja
I know now... the Akatsuki leader is................................................ ........

Spoiler:
ROFL!! I was thinking the same exact thing!
jcc2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 06:57   Link #88
tatami
back in black

Quote:

asuma made a cut to kisame's face...thats something and happenede 2,5 years ago.
no link between danzou and tenzou.tenzou is son of orochimaru in a way.isnt it?
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 07:24   Link #89
krispin149
漫画家

Now that the assumption of yondaime being the akatsuki leader has been disproven, I think I know who the leader is; Nawaki.

what do you guys think? Don't say Ichigo, he has yellow hair also.
Old 2006-07-28, 07:34   Link #90
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

The other unknown person next to the leader is (probably) the girl with blue hair right....could it be Dan (Tsunade's old boy friend's) sister? Other then Dan we havent seen anyone with blue hair. And i think the hair colours even match...

If Kishi really makes that leader dude (Ichigo) then it would really really shock me ..
Old 2006-07-28, 07:54   Link #91
Jaiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
-Deidara's arms are both back to normal. He's only seen using his right arm(the one that Kakashi blew off) in the fight, but his left arm seems normal in the color spread and it's only logical that he got it cured if he had the other one re-attached.
how can u tell his other arm is still there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
With this information we can say that Akatsuki should have a medic nin in their team, I don't know in Naruto how difficult it is to Do this type of medical healing, but knowing Akatsuki, this medic (if its exist) could be as good as Tsunade.

No wonder Deidara Did not mind whe his Arms where blown off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Well, either that (though I think it's a bit extreme to completely heal two lost arms, even for the Naruto manga), or Deidara is somehow similar to Sasori, and it weren't the real arms in the first place.

I think he only has his right arm at the moment

his left arm got completely crushed by gaaras desert coffin.

His right arm (the one with the ring) only got blown off by kakashi which tobi found later on

So his left arm (if hes still has one) should not have a mouth at the palm (or maybe not)

maybe zetsu has a collection of bodies (like kabuto), and he just gave one to Deidara, though i dont think you need a tsunade caliber medical nin to heal/attach a arm

Quote:
tobi's hand = black
he's wearing gloves
Old 2006-07-28, 09:17   Link #92
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaiven
maybe zetsu has a collection of bodies (like kabuto), and he just gave one to Deidara, though i dont think you need a tsunade caliber medical nin to heal/attach a arm
Deidara's Found his Arm, So I think that’s probably his real arm, also I said this:

I don't know in Naruto how difficult it is to Do this type of medical healing, but knowing Akatsuki, this medic (if its exist) could be as good as Tsunade.

Practically what I’m saying that I don't think that Akatsuki would have sub-par medic-nin.
Old 2006-07-28, 09:20   Link #93
Kinder

Quote:
he can
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 11:46   Link #94
willynilly

It looks like there is a kunoichi in Akatsuki, she must be pretty strong seeing how she's not paired up with anybody. Unless she's AL's personal assistant.
willynilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 13:15   Link #95
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

I don't think Akatsuki has a medical ninja although I could be wrong because Sasori gave Kabuto to Orochimaru and Kabuto's skills are only best by Tsunade who spent a life time mastering her craft (and even then she isn't that much better).

I think the reason why Deidara has back his arms are either:

- Some regeneration jutsu based on his genes and such. Remember this is a guy who has mouth for hands and junk.

- The MS. Remember that MS manipulates time and space and it won't be too surprising if there is a MS jutsu that can somehow get a Deidara of the past as the present one. Very complex and farstretch though.

- The leader. We know that the leader is a master of all sort of clone techniques so maybe he has something similiar to Orochimaru mind transfer jutsu and the one where Itachi/Kisame was swapped in another body except it is permanent.
Old 2006-07-28, 13:55   Link #96
rasedori
akatsuki member

i just read chp 317 and it was interesting. by the looks of things it looks like tobi is a little coward. doesnt that personality belong to obito, because in the kakashi story it kinda looked like he was a chicken. just speculating
rasedori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 14:01   Link #97
Blaine

The tobi = obito theory has been around since tobi first appeared, imo it is more possible than the yondaime = akatsuki leader
Old 2006-07-28, 14:32   Link #98
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
There are 10 rings....Oro's ring is still with him...which is why they want him dead aswell. Probably the 10th ring is needed to complete the entire ritual...the ring has a important meaning.
ye... interesting. I didn't remember of the 10 rings
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 15:07   Link #99
Ero-Senn1n

I think that the unknown member is the "powerful female" member and that she is a medical ninja. As we know nobody of the already known 8 (that's including Tobi) are female, they are clearly male. So based on that the only unknown one has to be a female, and on the last group picture she wears a flower. It might be that it's a very special flower which contains some healing substance which can be used in medical ninjutsu.
I remember when Deidara lost his arms he was confident that he will defeat Kakashi/Naruto when they meat again, he was never troubled by the serious injuries to his very special arms. As we know Deidara's weapons are his two arms and therefore his arms are his most precious body parts, so i'm sure he was thinking that such injuries will be healed by the unknown members with no problem. And that foreshadows that there is an amazing medical ninja in akatsuki. One of the arms was crushed like Lee's, and we know that even Tsunade had big problems dealing with such a big damage. Then the other arm: Kakashi had destoyd a part of that arm, i mean that hole in the space which transports thing in other dimensions transported about 1/4 of the arm away. So the unknown medical ninja can recreate the human body part like it was the case when the medical ninja team led by Shizune recreated a small part of Neji's body with his hair. But this time a much bigger part was needed to be recreated in order to reattach to it the lower part of the arm ( the one with the akatsuki ring ). So in both cases an amazing medical ninjutsu.
First i was thinking that the medical ninja in akatsuki is plant-guy, because he never fought anybody, was always hiding, it would fit a weak medical ninja to hide (he didn't even kill Sasuke when he had the oportunity, instead just reported to the group). But now i like the idea of having a strong female medical ninja seems to be a better idea.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-28, 15:52   Link #100
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
But now i like the idea of having a strong female medical ninja seems to be a better idea.
i don't like it really. We already have Tsunade and Sakura in this department and to a lesser extent Shizune. Adding yet another one would be dreary. You did give some solid reasoning to back up the claims though although I still would like to believe that Deidara's confidence were based on other factors that would suit Akatsuki more. People who have no problem taking on demon users, kages and in some cases small to medium countries on their own (or with their partner) using some of the best jutsus we had seen up to date should have unconventional methods of dealing with their injuries. Now that would be kool.