AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-02-22, 22:04   Link #441
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
well Dr. Bunny Ears initially developed them for space

maybe there is some credence in that

Why such high attributes for something that is "merely a 'space suit'"?
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 22:15   Link #442
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Thinking of making my own fanfiction. Revolving around the main cast, some OC's, and...

ALIENS.
You just made yourself sound like a certain pigeon making a movie pitch to a certain super-dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Aliens are fun in many way.
Okay... What did I say about aliens from Jupiter...?

... ... ...

But I'll admit, I did consider that considering how cliche IS is they'd eventually:

- introduce aliens at some point
- reveal how Tabane reverse-engineered the IS from the White Knight
- which was actually of extraterrestrial origins

It was going to be a springboard for the End of Shooting Star full length novel. It would be a long treatise about how IS affected Mankind and by the efforts of Shooting Star's intervention of warfare culminating in destroying Lucifer's underground manipulation of the world promoted the lasting unification of the UN. Just in time for an epic fight for survival against aliens with Macross overtones. By that time, Phantom Task is an ally and renamed the Task Braves.

I can't be any more obvious can I.
Old 2011-02-22, 22:40   Link #443
Asuras
Dictadere~!

So, you already planned to have aliens?
Old 2011-02-22, 23:04   Link #444
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Actually? NO! It was crack and was GOING to STAY crack.

So go and have fun with them in your story. You won't find them in mine beyond a very long cop-out a long way off. If I can even FINISH Shooting Star as a fic, then I'll consider bringing in aliens.

CASIO and Gomorrah will have a nice time dealing with them together.

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

Short scene done on a lul in patient ward rounds today:

Spoiler for IS: Shooting Star - Shift 1.2:
Oh yeah, a Focker moment.
Old 2011-02-22, 23:12   Link #445
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Jesus, I swear my recent concussion has messed with my ability to understand the English language. I've been so confused by everyone nowadays.

So my idea for extraterrestrials isn't taken? YUSH. Wait... Yes?

Sounds to me like it was a bad idea from the beginning, considering your outlook on such an event as crack. Anyways. I'll try and have fun doing it, at the very least.

That seriously made me laugh Meister.
Old 2011-02-23, 00:53   Link #446
Dragonkid11
A random-man

So wait...alien reverse-engineered an IS..
That kinda irony over there because of most alien movie...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 01:29   Link #447
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Not reverse engineered per-se, but more like copied it's outward appearance and replicated similar functions through its own biological processes.

It's like seeing a hamster, and making your own self look like it as best you can. It may not be exactly the same, but it functions much in the same way. Homologous structuring maybe?
Old 2011-02-23, 01:53   Link #448
Dragonkid11
A random-man

It's still a copycat

I thought of making an IS that has quite a few technology straight out of one of my imagination world...but those technology is not used by human...(5000 years ago,a god level tech alien has successfully created human with ability to transform into immortal steel warrior,literally,to protect mankind.Now,they have become 8 species of badass which consist of beam-spammer,nuclear-lover,chemical meltdowner,muscleman,hover crafter,super physicist,tesla people,and of course,kinetic user)
Did I just expressed one of my most favourite imagination world in the worst grammar?
Old 2011-02-23, 04:24   Link #449
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Jesus, I swear my recent concussion has messed with my ability to understand the English language. I've been so confused by everyone nowadays.

So my idea for extraterrestrials isn't taken? YUSH. Wait... Yes?

Sounds to me like it was a bad idea from the beginning, considering your outlook on such an event as crack. Anyways. I'll try and have fun doing it, at the very least.
You go ahead. When I said "can't be more obvious" I meant that I am evidently ripping the whole setup for the aliens out of somewhere else.

Quote:
That seriously made me laugh Meister.
Thanks...
Old 2011-02-23, 05:15   Link #450
thebadboy761

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
@thebadboy761: That picture Reminded me of Unicorn Gundam yet the mode of the Unit reminds me of TimeRanger (Power Range time Force) megazoid.
technically, i got the idea from unicorn gundam and hi nu gundam but timrangers? now that you mention it, it does seem similar

Quote:
Woot, Throne Zwei and Legend cross over with Unicorn Gundam... Another "God" class IS... This seems more fit to be used by the dragon
God class?.. uhh what does that mean? it's too powerful? and the dragon? who is that?
thebadboy761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 06:11   Link #451
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

hmmm Fanfic idea.

Ichika some how can't use his Byakushiki anymore, because some organization inputs a malware on his IS's OS. To compensate the OC helps to restore and runs a debug mode on the Byakushiki.Which helps Ichika to operate his IS again, but it on the default setting or [SAFE MODE] of Byakushiki.

But, an unknown feature was locked. Ichika's IS program module can adapt and synchronize with the other IS example if Ichika shakes hand with Cecilia his IS module will copy Blue Tears weaponry and ability

The draw back of this when Ichika is using the ability other girl(s) IS they get aroused Being Ichika he do not notice a thing
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-23, 08:21   Link #452
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
It's still a copycat

I thought of making an IS that has quite a few technology straight out of one of my imagination world...but those technology is not used by human...(5000 years ago,a god level tech alien has successfully created human with ability to transform into immortal steel warrior,literally,to protect mankind.Now,they have become 8 species of badass which consist of beam-spammer,nuclear-lover,chemical meltdowner,muscleman,hover crafter,super physicist,tesla people,and of course,kinetic user)
Did I just expressed one of my most favourite imagination world in the worst grammar?
Hey! Sounded like my idea too. Only less pretty and more horrifying..... Just think of Madoka and you get the general idea.
Old 2011-02-23, 09:28   Link #453
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Madoka... Reminds me of the initial design of a certain 2nd year OC who is very onee-san-like and pilots a majestic IS. She looks out for the young ones a lot. She intervenes in a Phantom Task attack so that the out-matched juniors can escape.

The fight is won, but her head was blown off by a railgun.

Of course Tk (and the whole chatroom) then gunned me down so hard I turned her into a generic onee-chan character who's inexplicably afraid of caterpillars and Charlotte.
Old 2011-02-23, 10:18   Link #454
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Done this while I was bored. Basically switched Houki and Ichika out from my previous custom wallpaper. XD

Spoiler for Big Pic:

Anyways, having to come up with an appearance for Colonel Fraya is hard... I keep landing on another Murrue Ramius...
Same for my mad scientist. X_X
Old 2011-02-23, 10:24   Link #455
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

use another imagehost for that
Old 2011-02-23, 11:58   Link #456
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Done this while I was bored. Basically switched Houki and Ichika out from my previous custom wallpaper. XD

Spoiler for Big Pic:

Anyways, having to come up with an appearance for Colonel Fraya is hard... I keep landing on another Murrue Ramius...
Same for my mad scientist. X_X
Damn that is pretty epic.

Likely, my FF will take place in and around ISA, as a pretty dramatic invasion force slowly builds up. Of course, everyone is hit pretty hard initially, as the "little guys" break into the academy. Grim blood and gore on par with Dead Space ensues, and the team manages to secure an safe haven of sorts.
The AIS begin to appear, and as such, so do the IS battles. Likely, they'll have to board the mothership above by the end, and take it out personally. Already I can tell this will be fun to do.
But stereotypical. Obviously.
Old 2011-02-23, 12:31   Link #457
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

A short post-series kind of thing

Spoiler for Flash Forward:
Old 2011-02-23, 19:00   Link #458
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Quote:
Damn that is pretty epic.

Likely, my FF will take place in and around ISA, as a pretty dramatic invasion force slowly builds up. Of course, everyone is hit pretty hard initially, as the "little guys" break into the academy. Grim blood and gore on par with Dead Space ensues, and the team manages to secure an safe haven of sorts.
The AIS begin to appear, and as such, so do the IS battles. Likely, they'll have to board the mothership above by the end, and take it out personally. Already I can tell this will be fun to do.
But stereotypical. Obviously.
Man, Asuras, stop shooting yourself in the foot and go find some confidence somewhere. We already got the picture that half of it is all stereotypical and tropes. ...But guess what you can do?

Execute it REALLY WELL.

Make it a mystery / horror / drama / suspense / action kinda deal, and take it slow; the best Alien invasions are the ones we don't know about, until it's already happening. Theoretically, this version of Infinite Stratos could be the equivalent of Muv Luv Alternative with your aliens as the stand-ins for the BETA. Humanity would have to debate whether to make a stand, or follow through with the backup plans that's been there all along, because our Fearless Leaders knew this day would come.

Namely, a select few would straight up abandon Earth and make a break for some hidden space colony, while the rest of us get left behind to try and make a difference.
Old 2011-02-23, 19:37   Link #459
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Thanks for the tips Eddie.
I never planned to create a doomsday scenario, but now that I think of it considering my lack of restraints, I can do whatever.
I LUV MUV LUV

An apocalyptic type scenario where the main characters are either left or stay behind sounds wonderfully grim. I'm feeling positively antagonizing lately, so I may in fact just kill them all, or make the situation so hopeless it seems impossible to keep going forever.
Old 2011-02-24, 01:07   Link #460
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Nightmare alien invasion huh?
The alien sound like something only H.P Lovecraft could think of...

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest