AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-14, 02:09   Link #1
jOeGoLo

is this series completed?

on animenfo it has fma listed as 52 episodes..but it seems like it's currently airing, so has this series already finished and everyone is just getting on the ball now..or is this a completed series that's being released one episode at a time on tv??

thanks!~

Joe
Old 2004-01-14, 03:14   Link #2
Reydien

The series is currently airing for the first time (premiering) in Japan right now. Unless I'm mistaken episode 14 was the most recent episode. It is expected to run 52 episodes; I presume it was officially announced at one point.
Old 2004-01-14, 05:32   Link #3
jOeGoLo

ah..that makes more sense then..cuz most of the currently airing shows don't have a total episode number on animenfo so it confused me thanks!~
Old 2004-01-14, 06:37   Link #4
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
some shows like FMA, are set from the beginning, they went into a deal, signed a contract for 52 episodes, or 2 seasons, same thing.. (roughly) while shows like Naruto, being as popular as the manga was, and One Piece, also a popular manga, were signed indeffinately, pretty much means they'll be on TV rightup until they lose popularity, or until the manga finishes, and then the show catches up to the manga, and also finishes
Closed Thread