4 out of 10 : Poor 7 8.05%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 2.30%
1 out of 10 : Painful 4 4.60%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-07-27, 22:35   Link #61
EoT
~~

I have seen Sasori's voice somewhere before, it seems so familiar... is it from a Naruto filler episode?
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 22:53   Link #62
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
I have seen Sasori's voice somewhere before, it seems so familiar... is it from a Naruto filler episode?

Takahiro Sakurai
is not credited for another role in Naruto.

However, he is the voice actor of Cloud Strife (FF7) or Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass).
If you are into other fighting animes, he is also Kira from Bleach and Kanda from D.Gray Man
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 22:57   Link #63
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Ahh .. Suzaku, no wonder he sound so similar

Its kinda hard to memorised male VA .. I can only recognized a few of them
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 01:22   Link #64
gibits
Endless

Ahhh Sasori finally revealed, and he did not disappoint.

Sakura almost tentacle raped was very nice too

Favorite part: when the old guy was telling everyone how strong Kazekage was and then we see sasori has already made a puppet out of him.

Sasori is freaking bad ass
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 02:11   Link #65
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Sasori is freaking bad ass
I agree.

It seems they've been picking up the pace and have been listening to the feedback of the fans.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 02:18   Link #66
Schuyler

Wow so dam painful, I was thinking it would pick up. I was so wrong, must they put fillers into every ep. The manga is going far ahead, I think its ok to stop with the fillers, like they will catch up with the manga >.<.
Schuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 02:38   Link #67
EoT
~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post

Takahiro Sakurai
is not credited for another role in Naruto.

However, he is the voice actor of Cloud Strife (FF7) or Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass).
If you are into other fighting animes, he is also Kira from Bleach and Kanda from D.Gray Man
Yeah it's Kira that I remember him from
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 08:38   Link #68
Riku540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410
It seems they've been picking up the pace and have been listening to the feedback of the fans.
If they really are listening to the feedback of the fans, it wont be reflected for another arc or two in the least. Don't forget that production is done way in advance, and that they are only releasing episodes now that were actually completed several months (possibly years even if they worked on Shippuuden simultaneously with the massive filler) in the past.
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 09:03   Link #69
Hir0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
I agree.

I dont think it really matters if they listen to the feedback, they cant change what they've made in a batch lol

but yeah its starting to get faster. Hopefully they dont wreck this fight
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 09:42   Link #70
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Sasori is kinda cute cant wait for episode 22
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 10:41   Link #71
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
takes about 6 months to complete one episode.
Old 2007-07-28, 13:13   Link #72
zanar

Send a message via MSN to zanar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riku540 View Post
Hmmm... >.>

Spoiler:
Okay, so would I be right in saying that the Sasori we see is another doll and that the real Sasori is somewhere else behing the scenes???

I'm trying to think here
zanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 14:18   Link #73
sayde

I thought this episode was slightly better than every shippuden episode so far from 3 onwards. I especially liked the new track that was played during Sasori's fight. However, there's still too much talking, and too much filler for my taste. Plus it's becoming really irritating to see Naruto using Kyuubi w/ out actually using Kyuubi. It's pissing me off to no end. I kind of wish Naruto would just cut the crap and reel-in Deidara from off his bird with a kyuubi-fied chakra hand. (Unfortunately, I know that won't happen. )
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 17:02   Link #74
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I pretty much second everyone who said the episode was good when it was actually focusing on Sasori. The 3rd Kazekage looked very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of his attacks animated. Hopefully, more time will be devoted to the battle and less to filler as the fight gets more intense.

Seeing Gai's team fight the clones was also a nice touch. Neji's fight was particularly good.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 19:37   Link #75
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Now that was a GOOD episode, lagged in the middle a bit, but Sasori's true form is pretty cool looking and the fact he's using a puppet of the 3rd Kazekage is mortifying to be tame..Definatley some great atmosphere in this episode...Also I have to apologize to Rurik (such as the case with you manga knowitalls )...The explanation for Sakura's l33tness was explained quite well...Even the Gai team fight was well animated and quickly dealt with as not to bog-down the episode...

My only complaint would be 1, the handling of Naruto is just bad, redundant, and completley filleresque (Why not have him just run around on that little wheel in a gerbil tank until it's his time to fight?? Him doing a whole lot of nothing while screaming his love for Gaara is just getting to much to take)...Second would be the music score for the Sasori vs. Sakura fight near the end...It was just off, that fight was really good and the music just annoyed me because it's just not hype enuff...Woulda prolly gave this ep an 8 if it wasn't for that, but I give it a solid 7, dare I say the most entertaining and thoroughly balanced episode in the series so far to me....

1 hr ep next week, puhleeeze throw a dawg a bone and don't dissapoint...and thank God cause Bleach needs a break after the last episode...
Old 2007-07-28, 20:07   Link #76
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Why is it that they want to keep messing up with the arc in order to buy time for widening the gap between anime and manga?

Who could care less watching the Suna running recklessly to Gaara's rescue? Let Konoha take care of Akatsuki.

The more they pressed with the tale of the third Kazekage's dissapearance, the more it became predictable for me to figure out who was the culprit before they decided to reveal him for last.
Spoiler:

I was very relieved, however, that the second and last quarter packed punch.
Spoiler:

I did really want to grade this episode with a higher score, but those filler moments ruined consume precious running time for the good stuff.

Hope only that the next episode the fights will be unleashed with no restraints or delays.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:09   Link #77
gibits
Endless

I'm actually hoping for some Sasori filler. The manga hinted that he had a tragic past, but never elaborated on it, if there is one shining point in part two it's Sasori.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:49   Link #78
AnbuItachi

slow as hell
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 22:42   Link #79
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
you cant really blame naruto, its his friend. the one that understands what its like to be lonely just like him. his 2nd best male friend.

he wants nothing more then to have gaara return back to the sand and in safe shape.
Old 2007-07-28, 23:11   Link #80
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Why is it that they want to keep messing up with the arc in order to buy time for widening the gap between anime and manga?

Who could care less watching the Suna running recklessly to Gaara's rescue? Let Konoha take care of Akatsuki.

The more they pressed with the tale of the third Kazekage's dissapearance, the more it became predictable for me to figure out who was the culprit before they decided to reveal him for last.

I was very relieved, however, that the second and last quarter packed punch.

I did really want to grade this episode with a higher score, but those filler moments ruined consume precious running time for the good stuff.

Hope only that the next episode the fights will be unleashed with no restraints or delays.
Cant answer the 1st paragraph

Its still their Kazekage.. Maybe we get to see Temari's new skill later on .. we already seen Kankurou new puppet already.. They already close to the battleground anyway ^^

Indeed.. the storytelling blow the suspense totally, in the manga.. it was Chiyo explaining tru flashback to Sakura AFTER Sasori reveals it.

2nd part was so good, I feel so cheated when it ended

Agreed about the inappropriate filler

Hopefully, we get double episode salvo to satisfied our thirst for our good old Naruto feeling.

@ wing, how I was trying to shout those last episode.. but Rurik blows it because you demand explanation of Sakura's l33tness
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote