Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2019-01-24, 18:40   Link #21901
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Not sure if they would attempt a weird cross promotional thing, but the last chapter of Space Battleship Yamato 2202 comes out in March with the TV run ending with BD coming out as well in April.

While Yamato K2 probably won't have a wave motion gun, they would make her extremely power to equal or surpass Musashi K2.

On the other hand, who wouldn't want to be touched by Mutsu?
Just make sure not to eat any cookies she gives you.

Quote:
Assumig they don't give Yamato a possible carrier conversion, or grant her a two plus meter diameter spinal bow cannon of awesome.
Fun you say that. Google STO and Yamato Class and look for a ventral picture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
A question, am I the only one than would be a little dissapointed if the BB getting a second remodel, either Mutsu or Yamato, end up being a copy of her sister? They did managed it so far with the Kagerou and Yuugumo than got a second remodel, would it be difficult to do as well with those battleship?
That's exactly what will happen, no matter which ship it is, though.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2019-01-25 at 01:51.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-24, 18:45   Link #21902
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Well unlike the destroyers there are only two ships in these battleship classes. Unless they pull out Shinano of course. Mutsu blew up early so any upgrade now is pure speculation or based on Nagato. Yamato pretty much has the majority of her historical upgrades, so anything more would be either a turret upgrade to 51cm twins or an ungodly number of AA batteries and a fire control director radar to make them useful. Assumig they don't give Yamato a possible carrier conversion, or grant her a two plus meter diameter spinal bow cannon of awesome.
I was thinking in a different direction; Mutsu might be forever associated with the Type 3 Shell, why not using that by giving her bonus when using that or maybe giving her a pasive bonus equivalent to a Type 3 shell (something like what Kinu Kai-Ni have). As for Yamato, another option could be to make her easier to ''speed up'' to Fast+ .
Old 2019-01-26, 16:08   Link #21903
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

No matter what mechanics they come up with, I just hope it's not chance-based like the current ones. I mean, we've already fulfilled the conditions so don't roll the bloody dice on us here =/

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-29, 19:44   Link #21904
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

To change the subject, what do you do of all those regular destroyers, the one without second remodel or special ability? For a very long time I just get them to Kai level and stopped using them unless needed for a specific quest. What do you with them?
Old 2019-01-30, 06:55   Link #21905
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
To change the subject, what do you do of all those regular destroyers, the one without second remodel or special ability? For a very long time I just get them to Kai level and stopped using them unless needed for a specific quest. What do you with them?
Not level them until they get a K2.

That being said... Could it be the "Elite" CV getting a K2 is actually Aquila? When I logged on earlier today KC3 detected a new item related to Aquila...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2019-01-30, 07:13   Link #21906
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I wouldnt mind Aquila. Poor girl is a joke when it comes to stats. Lets just hope that her Due boost her stats to fleet carrier level.
Old 2019-02-01, 14:28   Link #21907
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

So uh, I managed to get T500-tier ranking rewards just by virtue of getting my comment picked...

An actually pleasant surprise, as I actually didn't do any ranking in December.

Spoiler for December Rewards:

My comment was the first one in the list too.
Old 2019-02-04, 02:06   Link #21908
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The K2 battleship appears to be Mutsu.

Will she go retro and get her sexy curved funnel back?
Old 2019-02-04, 09:19   Link #21909
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Mutsu kai ni's design was revealed with comptiq march issue cover.

Also, considering the recent hint on the twitter account, the DD who will receive a kai ni on 8th feb will be Kazagumo. I really wish they remodel all first generation girls (up to number 140) instead of doing random remodel like that.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2019-02-04 at 09:48.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-04, 12:17   Link #21910
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Also, considering the recent hint on the twitter account, the DD who will receive a kai ni on 8th feb will be Kazagumo. I really wish they remodel all first generation girls (up to number 140) instead of doing random remodel like that.
I though at the time than Kawazake getting a second remodel so soon since her introduction would steal attention from older ship, it endded being kind of half-true.
As Kazagumo, maybe they though of going for a IRL early-Yuugumo ( instead of a ''game'' early-Yuugumo) or they have something specific in mind for her.

Edit: Klashikari, something than just cross my mind, do the fact than Yahagi is number 139 influenced your position?

Last edited by ganbaru; 2019-02-05 at 17:15.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-07, 11:13   Link #21911
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I though at the time than Kawazake getting a second remodel so soon since her introduction would steal attention from older ship, it endded being kind of half-true.
As Kazagumo, maybe they though of going for a IRL early-Yuugumo ( instead of a ''game'' early-Yuugumo) or they have something specific in mind for her.

Edit: Klashikari, something than just cross my mind, do the fact than Yahagi is number 139 influenced your position?
It's all the Agano's in there I think.
But yeah I agree, all ships up to xxx and the occasional foreign k2 would make much more sense than randomly picking DDs people barely use.

Old 2019-02-07, 11:31   Link #21912
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I go by "year" for generations, and Yahagi was basically the last kanmusu implemented way before the first anniversary. Sakawa is n°140 and her event was basically during the first anniversary, 23rd april 2014, so you could argue she is a first or second generation kanmusu. Considering the index layout and the timing, I believe it makes more sense to consider her part of the first generation, so up to n°140. But then, it isn't really accurate, since the germans were implemented before Sakawa and their numbers are way beyond 140.

Basically:
1st generation: up to Sakawa
2nd generation: up to Amagi
3rd generation: up to Zara
4rth generation: up to Iio
5th generation: up to Intrepid
6th generation: up to Nisshin
Old 2019-02-08, 20:44   Link #21913
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Speaking of Kazagumo's secon remodel, the biggest surprise might be the abscense of tied quest. Otherwise, it's a good one, good equipment, good stats and not bad artwork.
Old 2019-02-16, 07:35   Link #21914
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Did Kancolle get DDossed again or is my connection really bad towards their servers only?

Old 2019-02-16, 20:23   Link #21915
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

For what I read, there was a problem with DMM.
Old 2019-02-17, 21:31   Link #21916
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I go by "year" for generations, and Yahagi was basically the last kanmusu implemented way before the first anniversary. Sakawa is n°140 and her event was basically during the first anniversary, 23rd april 2014, so you could argue she is a first or second generation kanmusu. Considering the index layout and the timing, I believe it makes more sense to consider her part of the first generation, so up to n°140. But then, it isn't really accurate, since the germans were implemented before Sakawa and their numbers are way beyond 140.

Basically:
1st generation: up to Sakawa
2nd generation: up to Amagi
3rd generation: up to Zara
4rth generation: up to Iio
5th generation: up to Intrepid
6th generation: up to Nisshin

Right now, the only ones from Gen1 that have an excuse for not having a Kai Ni are Aoba, Takao and Atago since their artists have gone AWOL.
Old 2019-02-18, 05:19   Link #21917
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Right now, the only ones from Gen1 that have an excuse for not having a Kai Ni are Aoba, Takao and Atago since their artists have gone AWOL.
Ever since they started making different versions of ships like for Sara or the Shoukaku class, that excuse has imho fallen.
It's even easy to not piss off people that like the original art more as the only thing they'd have to do is Making 2 identical (and changeable) K2 versions (And and B for all I care) that just have 0 resource cost.
One having no new art, the other having a new art from a different Artist (While probably unusual and unlikely, the Anime's character designer imho did a decent job)

Old 2019-02-18, 06:51   Link #21918
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Ever since they started making different versions of ships like for Sara or the Shoukaku class, that excuse has imho fallen.
It's even easy to not piss off people that like the original art more as the only thing they'd have to do is Making 2 identical (and changeable) K2 versions (And and B for all I care) that just have 0 resource cost.
One having no new art, the other having a new art from a different Artist (While probably unusual and unlikely, the Anime's character designer imho did a decent job)
I fail to see how you argument is supposed to work, aren't the alternate version still draw by the same artist as the original nor the alternate version treated by the game as a different ship ( even in case of Taigei/Ryuuhou).

I am probably into the minority on that but, I am OK with not all ship getting a second remodel, like in case of Oboro or Sazayami ( ship than got remodel art for they Kai version) or the ship than didn't have much impact on history (like Miyuki than sank before nhe war) or the fandom ( for example Shirayuki or Umikaze).
Old 2019-02-18, 07:37   Link #21919
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I fail to see how you argument is supposed to work, aren't the alternate version still draw by the same artist as the original nor the alternate version treated by the game as a different ship ( even in case of Taigei/Ryuuhou).

I am probably into the minority on that but, I am OK with not all ship getting a second remodel, like in case of Oboro or Sazayami ( ship than got remodel art for they Kai version) or the ship than didn't have much impact on history (like Miyuki than sank before nhe war) or the fandom ( for example Shirayuki or Umikaze).
It's working by allowing people to stick with the original artist's work should they choose to do so, allowing Atago and Takao to finally get their K2 without upsetting said people.

Old 2019-02-18, 08:54   Link #21920
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
It's working by allowing people to stick with the original artist's work should they choose to do so, allowing Atago and Takao to finally get their K2 without upsetting said people.
For what I read, I though than the problem with switching artist was a legal one but I never managed to find solid information confirmit it.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls