AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-06, 02:07   Link #1
EoT
~~

Most uncomfortable Ninja uniform to work in.

Which uniform/costume do you think looks the wierdest/most uncomfortable. I think Naruto's outfit looks extremly weird.. and uncomfortable.. when you look at it would you want to run around in such a weird/hot uniform all day? i definitly wouldnt. His uniform would have to be the most weirdest Ninja uniform in in Naruto!
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 02:34   Link #2
Shoeshefied

Send a message via AIM to Shoeshefied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana
Which uniform/costume do you think looks the wierdest/most uncomfortable. I think Naruto's outfit looks extremly weird.. and uncomfortable.. when you look at it would you want to run around in such a weird/hot uniform all day? i definitly wouldnt. His uniform would have to be the most weirdest Ninja uniform in in Naruto!

i must agree on that one, though it is quite hot wearing that, bah im not complaining...as long as im not wearing it.. (unless ofcourse its like some cosplay day in the summer-time...hell yeea i would). bahh it will useful in that upcoming movie they making.. wasn't it set on some wintery background, ahaha... (confused)

And to get bak to the subject, i find all the characters to have an uncomfortable outwear..fur coats and such???, Gai and Lee must be having the time of their lives with their flexible clothing. hahaa
Shoeshefied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 09:28   Link #3
Kayess
Guy From Canada

I think kurenai... she is just wrapped up in bandage.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 10:32   Link #4
kboykb

Gaara - Kankurou, maybe Temari, and anybody else that has to toat around something that is about half their size

That goes for Dosu too. Most chuunin and jounin seem to have on the normal flak jacket, and their signature clothes under it, so they seem to be pretty comfortable. It seems it's the genin that have these crazy outfits, minus the seven swordsmen of the mist..

In turn, the most comfortable is Gai! No matter how funny it looks, I know he's damn comfortable all day long .
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 10:42   Link #5
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I'd have to say Dosu's outfit looks quite uncomfortable. Speaking of the Seven Mist Swordsmen, does anyone think we'll see them in the future? It seems odd that we'd be introduced to a member of the group like Kisame and not encounter them in the series.
Old 2004-12-06, 10:48   Link #6
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Yeah, Dosu's is probably pretty uncomfy... I've always wondered what's really on his back.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 14:07   Link #7
Satoru

Naruto's uniform is ok for a brat. The most uncomfortable must be Jiraiya's...
Old 2004-12-06, 14:57   Link #8
sinistral
SOS団

i take Anko. Fish nets from shoulder to thighs.
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 17:46   Link #9
jamieleung
jamieleung

i would say naruto has the most uncomfortable and weird looking ninja suit too...
jamieleung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 05:59   Link #10
Bullsquat
Strange Love

Rock Lee's outfit may be comfortable to wear but it's uncomfortable to look at. Just ask Jiraiya. And he's not wearing designer clothes either.
Bullsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 07:38   Link #11
PsiNide

Kakashi hands down...

Running around with one eye hidden means he has no depth preception, I dont know how he does it!

Also dont know if breast can count for a uniform, but how does Tsunade run? I mean she must have a pretty good sport bra or something.
PsiNide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 15:26   Link #12
sinistral
SOS団

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiNide
Kakashi hands down...

Running around with one eye hidden means he has no depth preception, I dont know how he does it!

Also dont know if breast can count for a uniform, but how does Tsunade run? I mean she must have a pretty good sport bra or something.
hers is fake, thats why it doesn't bounce
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 15:56   Link #13
vega98767
Matchstick Kid

I would have to say Itachi's outfit looks pretty uncomfortable. I guess he is the only one who can pull off being a bad ass ninja in a mumu.
vega98767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 17:57   Link #14
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
For guys, I'd hvae to say Lee and gai. I mean come on, you're wearing a green outfit that shows all. Sure, u can move better and stuff but like I hope you're wearing a cup underwear or something because you don't want it to jiggle when you're training/fighting and u definally don't want them to hit u where it counts, ya know what I mean?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 11:24   Link #15
Leolocks
[flaming magnolia]

Send a message via MSN to Leolocks
Definetly Kurenai... All bandages and dress that barely reaches her thighs... Not really comfortable, is it? Yummy, yes.... but hardly comfortable..

Jiraya as well.. Poor guy drags along so much stash on his uniform... and hardly the best shoes for a fighting ninja... Each to their own..

Lee and Gai's outfits are sort of Duplo... and defintly some 80s' vibes going on there.
Leolocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 11:58   Link #16
Iscarecht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana
Which uniform/costume do you think looks the wierdest/most uncomfortable.
Well, it's rightfully never used in combat, but Haku's kimono looks like it would suck as a ninja outfit. Granted, he looks pretty in it, but it's got bright colors, it's restrictive, and he's wearing Jiraiya-like geta. Now how the heck would you run in that thing? Naruto's stands out almost anywhere, but at least he can move in it.
Iscarecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 12:06   Link #17
Satoru

Don't forget the Hyuuga clothes. It's a miracle they can fight like that...
Old 2004-12-12, 13:55   Link #18
Chidori Rasengan
Kage bushin no jutsu

clothes

I dunno why but all the time, Orochimarus and the 4 lifeguards' clothes comes up in my mind. isnt it difficult to fight in hangin clothes with so big ropes as "belt"?
Chidori Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 14:05   Link #19
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
With Lee and Gai's outfit i am almost sertain that i would get fungus iall around my body. I suppose it is the most flexible outfit, but DAMN it looks ugly, u can stun the enemy with it=P
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 15:46   Link #20
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Probably Oro's and the 4 sounds outfit !
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote