AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-15, 13:32   Link #1981
MaiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha View Post
I'm not sure I could handle a second season. I need some recovery time. If they do, they need to at least wrap up a lot (LOVETRIANGLE) this season. People would rage otherwise.
YES. The torture needs to stop. I cannot wait in suspense for a season 2.
Old 2008-09-15, 13:32   Link #1982
magnuskn

While I was a strong proponent of a second season, I´d only want it if the triangle is resolved ( in favour of Sheryl and Alto ). I´m feeling severe battle fatigue and heartburn, with all the indignities Sheryl has to go through. Only two more weeks, and she hopefully gets her reward for all her pain.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:20   Link #1983
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
While I was a strong proponent of a second season, I´d only want it if the triangle is resolved ( in favour of Sheryl and Alto ). I´m feeling severe battle fatigue and heartburn, with all the indignities Sheryl has to go through. Only two more weeks, and she hopefully gets her reward for all her pain.
Oh, so NOW you are just feeling the pain, agony and heartburn? A bit late, but at least you can begin to appreciate how I feel since Episode 12!

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:54   Link #1984
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Oh, so NOW you are just feeling the pain, agony and heartburn? A bit late, but at least you can begin to appreciate how I feel since Episode 12!

- Tak
First of all! I an not rooting for either Sheryl or Ranka, but Sheryl already won imho! Ranka winning will be the greatest upset in the history of anime.
Old 2008-09-15, 21:58   Link #1985
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
First of all! I an not rooting for either Sheryl or Ranka, but Sheryl already won imho! Ranka winning will be the greatest upset in the history of anime.
Not really there is a 45% chance Sheryl will die and then Ranka will get Alto....and a 10% chance Klan wins him over :P
Old 2008-09-15, 22:01   Link #1986
Wesley84

At least 1% chance it was all a bad dream.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:41   Link #1987
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post

- Tak
They are beating up a tad too hard now on Sheryl. If she doesn´t get her reward, it´ll be an exercise in masochism for any fan of hers to watch from episode 10 onward.

And I did mention that I am an optimist? You see, it´s a bit harder to beat me down, but Kawamori is finally managing it.
Old 2008-09-16, 00:48   Link #1988
ZippyDSM

Quote:
They are beating up a tad too hard now on Sheryl. If she doesn´t get her reward, it´ll be an exercise in masochism for any fan of hers to watch from episode 10 onward.

And I did mention that I am an optimist? You see, it´s a bit harder to beat me down, but Kawamori is finally managing it.
Mmm this is how I see the ending Ozma dies, Ranka lives as part of the Verjia, Bera survives barely or dies, Alto survives, Klan survives against her will, most of the main SMS members survive, Leon goes boom, Nanase survives, Luca dose not survive.

Sheryl survives but barely, basically a happy ending with half the main cast.

It should be a good ending anyway they take it.
Old 2008-09-16, 04:54   Link #1989
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Mmm this is how I see the ending Ozma dies, Ranka lives as part of the Verjia, Bera survives barely or dies, Alto survives, Klan survives against her will, most of the main SMS members survive, Leon goes boom, Nanase survives, Luca dose not survive.

Ehem! you forgot the part where Sheryl and Alto lived happily ever after!
a great ending... with the best couple cast!
Old 2008-09-16, 05:25   Link #1990
herbert

Quote:

As skyfirefly pointed out, you forgot the most important part is Sheryl gets her slave. The only thing you can make most people agree on for a good ending is Sheryl's happiness, anything other than that is simply a matter of opinion.

My good ending is to have Sheryl, Alto, Klan, Canaria, Bobby and Leon alive, the rest of the cast can enjoy the trip down to the hell. And the best part is to have Nanase finally awoke finding Vajra dines on Luca's and Ranka's corpses and mentally crushed.
Old 2008-09-16, 05:38   Link #1991
Paul Hausser
Colonel General

Now, now, let us not be too harsh on die junge Frauen, Herbert. Later people think we, followers of die Konigin are uncouth barbarians. Personally, I'm betting die kleine Maid will do a benevolent Sarah Kerrigan gig, while Fraulein Nanase might get her own, personal shota. That would be more in line with Macross way of resolving such things.

Of course, this does not extend to subhuman creeps like Mishima or mad scientists and Kusanagi wannabees such as diese Hure O'Connor.
Old 2008-09-16, 05:49   Link #1992
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Hausser View Post
Now, now, let us not be too harsh on die junge Frauen, Herbert. Later people think we, followers of die Konigin are uncouth barbarians. Personally, I'm betting die kleine Maid will do a benevolent Sarah Kerrigan gig, while Fraulein Nanase might get her own, personal shota. That would be more in line with Macross way of resolving such things.

Of course, this does not extend to subhuman creeps like Mishima or mad scientists and Kusanagi wannabees such as diese Hure O'Connor.
agree I think Nanase and Luca should live too!
then Ranka could die or not depending if she promises not
to bother Sheryl and Alto anymore..
I also want her to live... and be Sheryl and Alto 's maid (joke!)
Old 2008-09-16, 06:27   Link #1993
herbert

Quote:

Believe me, the so-call Macross way is - Ranka doesn't want to save the universe, the universe wants to be saved by Ranka. I am not gonno to accept that. I'd rather be a barbarian than an Amio-cultured pedophilian.

Mushroom and cyborg are fine, but Sarah Kerrigan needs to die, her worshiper needs to suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfirefly View Post
agree I think Nanase and Luca should live too!
then Ranka could die or not depending if she promises not
to bother Sheryl and Alto anymore..
I also want her to live... and be Sheryl and Alto 's maid (joke!)
How about the pet. I remember she has taken form of a puppy most of time and now a bug.
Old 2008-09-16, 07:15   Link #1994
ZippyDSM

@ Sheryl fans:
Uuuuuuu guys forget she has to survive first :P
Old 2008-09-16, 07:21   Link #1995
Paul Hausser
Colonel General

Quote:
@ Sheryl fans:
Uuuuuuu guys forget she has to survive first :P
We are painfully aware of the fact, thank you.
Old 2008-09-16, 07:23   Link #1996
ZippyDSM

Quote:
We are painfully aware of the fact, thank you.
Old 2008-09-16, 16:41   Link #1997
Deryns

Quote:
I wouldn't mind a second season, even with the triangle. As long as the triangle was handled like in Plus or Zero, there but not everything revovling around it.
Old 2008-09-16, 22:44   Link #1998
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

If there is a second season I hope there is no LT. I can't take it anymore lol... this is my last Macross series ever, I hate LTs and I don't know why I kept watching till now... maybe it's because of Sheryl's character, we need more characters like this in other animes!
Old 2008-09-16, 23:30   Link #1999
MaiHikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina Ismail View Post
If there is a second season I hope there is no LT. I can't take it anymore lol... this is my last Macross series ever, I hate LTs and I don't know why I kept watching till now... maybe it's because of Sheryl's character, we need more characters like this in other animes!
I agree. Sheryl can create another show all on her own. Forget Alto and Ranka.
Old 2008-09-17, 01:39   Link #2000
Paul Hausser
Colonel General

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiHikari View Post
I agree. Sheryl can create another show all on her own. Forget Alto and Ranka.
Sadly, with the propensity of the Japanese towards moe and loli, people like die Konigin will remain rare gems in a sea of mediocrity. Still, diamonds shine, even in deepest mud.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoilers