Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-08, 04:19   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 329 Discussion

Raging Rampage

Quote:
Quote:

* The scene changes to the shinigami from the 2nd division. Omaeda is shaking with fear. Noticing that, Soi chides Omaeda about him being scared of a real fight in a long time . She adds Its painful to watch Omaeda without sympathy . And Advises him to die while he is at it . Omaeda is surprised and replies that he is not scared and sure wont die . Soi snaps back that he shouldn't die then . Omeda retorts he is going to survive without Soi telling him .

* The scene changes to Barragan and his two fraccions. Barrangan orders his fraccion to kill them and take out *Soi. Also adds that enemies should be beaten dead . Barrangan warns his fraccion not to disappoint him and in all his glory wants to walk on the path dyed red in enemy blood . Barrangan roars " Tell me!! Who is your boss!!!” . Fraccions reply in unison its the great Emperor Barragan Luisenbarn

* Scene changes to Lilinet and Stark. Shunshui request for Lilinette to move from the battle venue as she is a kid .Stark surprised asks Kyoraku "Why?" Shunshui replies if that kid is here he wont be able to fight Stark at full power .Lilinette objects but Stark silences her . Stark replies to Shunshui that he too doesn't intent to fight at full power so it really okay . Ukitake is not amused at this harmonious conversation and interjects surprised ask Stark to explain himself . Strak replies that just how he is its his nature . Stark also adds that they pretend to indulge in combat until other fights are over . Ukitake is even more surprised , Stark and Ukitake are interrupted by Shunshui . Who says he loves the idea presented and sadly that cant happen this time. Stark is not happy and grudgingly withdraws his sword from the sheath

* The scene changes to Hitsugaya and Rangiku . Rangiku tells her taicho that she will take on the three fraccion , so that way Hitsugaya will be free to face Halibel . Hitsugaya agrees to Rangiku's suggestion and they shunpo right after that. Halibel's three fraccion grow impatient and request Halibel permission to engage . Halibel orders them to stop and then confronts Hitsugaya.

* In the end everyone draws their swords except Yamaji, Ukitake and Lilinette. “ The war begins! ”

Quote:
* Some fans sent me a premium sake and 100 roses for Gin’s birthday. Barrangan uses the word * Bee to address Soi Fon which is the Kanji equivalent of her name
Credits : Mori / SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-09 at 12:41.
Old 2008-10-08, 04:24   Link #2
jelome1989

328's good but 329 will be better yeah cant wait ^,..,^
Old 2008-10-08, 04:26   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

No idea whats going as too sleepy to interpret panels . But seeing how awesome the pictures are, must say will be a fun chapter .
Old 2008-10-08, 04:36   Link #4
jelome1989

ahaha, no problem here. its 5pm here ^^

Halibel draws her Zanpakto... WHAT THE?

Hitsugaya vs Halibel mmmmm tasty
Old 2008-10-08, 05:44   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:

* The scene changes to the shinigami from the 2nd division. Omaeda is shaking with fear. Noticing that, Soi chides Omaeda about him being scared of a real fight in a long time . She adds Its painful to watch Omaeda without sympathy . And Advises him to die while he is at it . Omaeda is surprised and replies that he is not scared and sure wont die . Soi snaps back that he shouldn't die then . Omeda retorts he is going to survive without Soi telling him .

* The scene changes to Barragan and his two fraccions. Barrangan orders his fraccion to kill them and take out *Soi. Also adds that enemies should be beaten dead . Barrangan warns his fraccion not to disappoint him and in all his glory wants to walk on the path dyed red in enemy blood . Barrangan roars " Tell me!! Who is your boss!!!” . Fraccions reply in unison its the great Emperor Barragan Luisenbarn

* Scene changes to Lilinet and Stark. Shunshui request for Lilinette to move from the battle venue as she is a kid .Stark surprised asks Kyoraku "Why?" Shunshui replies if that kid is here he wont be able to fight Stark at full power .Lilinette objects but Stark silences her . Stark replies to Shunshui that he too doesn't intent to fight at full power so it really okay . Ukitake is not amused at this harmonious conversation and interjects surprised ask Stark to explain himself . Strak replies that just how he is its his nature . Stark also adds that they pretend to indulge in combat until other fights are over . Ukitake is even more surprised , Stark and Ukitake are interrupted by Shunshui . Who says he loves the idea presented and sadly that cant happen this time. Stark is not happy and grudgingly withdraws his sword from the sheath

* The scene changes to Hitsugaya and Rangiku . Rangiku tells her taicho that she will take on the three fraccion , so that way Hitsugaya will be free to face Halibel . Hitsugaya agrees to Rangiku's suggestion and they shunpo right after that. Halibel's three fraccion grow impatient and request Halibel permission to engage . Halibel orders them to stop and then confronts Hitsugaya.

* In the end everyone draws their swords except Yamaji, Ukitake and Lilinette. “ The war begins! ”

Quote:
* Some fans sent me a premium sake and 100 roses for Gin’s birthday. Barrangan uses the word * Bee to address Soi Fon which is the Kanji equivalent of her name

Credits : SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-10-08 at 06:19.
Old 2008-10-08, 05:52   Link #6
medigo

Stark is teh funny
Old 2008-10-08, 06:08   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Stark is teh man among men. The convo between Stark and Shunshui was indeed gold . Stark and Shunshui are two of the same bunch . if it wasnt for this WW we would witness Stark and Shunshui having some fine sake. While taking turns to hit on there immediate subordinates : )

EDIT : teh is a delibrate mispelling of the word The, most likely had its origins with a typo
Old 2008-10-08, 06:13   Link #8
jelome1989

haha,.
Shunsui this time is taking the fight seriously

mind if i ask... whats teh?
Old 2008-10-08, 06:30   Link #9
Kenoshin
kero kero kero kero~~~

I can't wait to see this
Old 2008-10-08, 06:33   Link #10
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Omaeda seems pretty disrespectful to his superior. Then again, he's a noble, so no surprise.

Damn, i hate myself for forgetting the connection in personalities between shunsui and stark. On hindsight that was such a predictable matchup.

So whats halibel trying to do again? leave her fraccion to stun there?

Full page of yama jii looks surprisingly good, but that might be because of the amount of wrinkles and thus details that needs to be done. And a full page panel of him shouting... seems like theres not much content in this chapter then, if he needs to filler it like that.

Either that, really looking forward to the next chapter. At the very least, kubo didn't show the exquisas fight XD
Old 2008-10-08, 07:00   Link #11
Casshern

I didn't know Genryusai's mouth could open that wide

I hope Rangiku can show the difference between a top class VC and your average VC by taking on all three fraccion successfully.

I think Halibell will send Toushi-chan crying back to his grandma...
Old 2008-10-08, 07:02   Link #12
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Halibel vs. Hitsugaya?!? What was this kid thinking? -_-

I really hope that all captains take fraccions with ease otherwise it will be lame.

I see Shunsui's bankai release coming soon and more and more Stark is proving to be #1 Espada.
Old 2008-10-08, 07:37   Link #13
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
woot finally the captain-level fights
Old 2008-10-08, 07:58   Link #14
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

its just sad that Kenpachi is in HM. if he wasn't than we would finally be able to see Yachiru battle someone if he was in KTown.
Old 2008-10-08, 08:14   Link #15
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Oh. Nice chapter. Really.

Pairings could have been done WITHOUT having to do all that dialogue, you know. And then they could have shown a scene or two of Ichi vs Ulqui.

This is being very badly done...

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2008-10-08, 08:19   Link #16
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Halibel vs. Hitsugaya?!? What was this kid thinking? -_-

I really hope that all captains take fraccions with ease otherwise it will be lame.

I see Shunsui's bankai release coming soon and more and more Stark is proving to be #1 Espada.
I still reckon Barragan is No.1. He's the one calling the shots..in place of Aizen. He has a crown and he is called Emperor....signs are pointing too him.

Love the dialouge between Shuusui and Stark. It was as too be expected. In another place and time, they probably woulda been friends. Thats the unfortunate nature of war.

LOL. Hitsugaya vs Hallibel. What a mismatch this'll turn out too be.
He doesn't stand a chance.
Old 2008-10-08, 08:38   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well, this should be good...unless there is an abrupt switch in location next chapter. This situation again raises the issue about who is actually #1 in the Espada. Since Yamamoto and Barragan are the only two who haven't squared off against an enemy, then they're probably going to face each other, implying Barragan is the strongest Espada. But, it still hasn't been confirmed that they will actually be fighting each other.

We should know pretty soon, since the Espada generally formally introduce themselves including name and rank right before they begin fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Omaeda seems pretty disrespectful to his superior. Then again, he's a noble, so no surprise.
He's just showing some backbone. Besides maybe Byakuya, Soi is the harshest and strictest taicho. She's always belittling Omaeda. Though in this case, she seems to be trying to help him get over his fear by making him angry rather than just being cruel.

Old 2008-10-08, 08:49   Link #18
Scarlett_Rain55

I thought Matsumoto or Yoruichi would fight Halibel? Lol

But I really do not want to see Omaeda fight! He's so ugly and obnoxious! >_>
Old 2008-10-08, 09:09   Link #19
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
But I really do not want to see Omaeda fight! He's so ugly and obnoxious! >_>
Lol it should be very funny! I'm hoping Kubo puts a little bit of Shiba Ganjuu into Marechiyo's fighting style

And as for Halibell, well I doubt if Rangiku and Hitsugaya will be enough to take her down. I'm guessing the pillars will fall eventually and the real Karakura will appear, so the vizards along with Urahara & co. will make their scene.

Still, with so many big fights going on I think were gonna be here for months.
Old 2008-10-08, 10:45   Link #20
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Whoa, that's really an interesting turn of events, as far as Matsomoto and Hitsugaya are concerned. Matsumoto vs. 3 Fraccion? She either has a bankai that we're gonna see for the first time, or she's overconfident. I hope for the former. And Hitsugaya vs. Halibel. They both have names that start with H, but other than that...never would have seen that match-up.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion