Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-29, 11:21   Link #981
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
Alright i decided to make a new Pairing. MOE CC X Suzaku. they both need someone caring and hopefully they both eventually meet! If they do its GG.
No, Moe C.C. x Cheese kun In the extended preview she has her Cheese kun with her :O
Old 2008-07-29, 11:21   Link #982
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
looks like i have an avatar twin
We're close to twins, but this one is different as you can tell :P but don't worry I got permission from the person who made the avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona
No, Moe C.C. x Cheese kun In the extended preview she has her Cheese kun with her :O
I haven't noticed that, this might be a start for her to regain her old self.... but I like this C.C for now (a few more episodes) I still prefer the old C.C.
Old 2008-07-29, 11:22   Link #983
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotobrastos View Post
Lelouch x Kallen isn't going to happen. He's completely forgotten about her, and has made no attempt to rescue her at all.
we stll dont know what rolo sayoko and orenges jobs are in the coming battle
Old 2008-07-29, 11:33   Link #984
Var
Banned

Quote:
Lelouch x Kallen isn't going to happen. He's completely forgotten about her, and has made no attempt to rescue her at all.
This is inaccurate, he has constantly been repeating that she's captured and that he's been making preparations. The previews in CG are as much a part of the episode as the episode itself. Otherwise, we could say that Lelouch completely forgot about Nunally for... most of this season.
Old 2008-07-29, 11:40   Link #985
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
I haven't noticed that, this might be a start for her to regain her old self.... but I like this C.C for now (a few more episodes) I still prefer the old C.C.
In my opinion C.C. will at least regain some parts of her memory. This is needed for CxL to happen. And I think it will happen
Old 2008-07-29, 11:43   Link #986
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
In my opinion C.C. will at least regain some parts of her memory. This is needed for CxL to happen. And I think it will happen
Thats a really good opinon and I SUPPORT IT ALL THE WAY!! :P

True love will trigger C.C to regain some of her memories, I can see it now... Lelouch kissin- wait agh my wild imagination... carry on :P
Old 2008-07-29, 11:46   Link #987
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Her memories coming back is definitely needed for CXL to happen. This is why i have a terrible feeling that either CC or lelouch or Kallen are going to die. Because Kallen has had too much steady development and CC has always been prominent. thus the decision will be tough. Thus to make it easy just kill one off. The other option is of course Ambiguous.
Old 2008-07-29, 11:49   Link #988
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Her memories coming back is definitely needed for CXL to happen. This is why i have a terrible feeling that either CC or lelouch or Kallen are going to die. Because Kallen has had too much steady development and CC has always been prominent. thus the decision will be tough. Thus to make it easy just kill one off. The other option is of course Ambiguous.
He can just turn down C.C. or Kallen. I don't think someone is going to die because of the "romance" plot.

Lelouch needs to choose: Kallen, C.C. or no one.

Even if it's Kallen, I will be a bit satisfied if he makes a clear choice.

And please, not a choice à la Shinshiro .
Old 2008-07-29, 11:54   Link #989
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
He can just turn down C.C. or Kallen. I don't think someone is going to die because of the "romance" plot.

Lelouch needs to choose: Kallen, C.C. or no one.

Even if it's Kallen, I will be a bit satisfied if he makes a clear choice.

And please, not a choice à la Shinshiro .
Spoiler for stuff from other anime:
Old 2008-07-29, 11:55   Link #990
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
i guess my question is why not. It makes the decision a lot easier. and Lelouch has not been one to be good with female relationships. For instance gundam Seed Simply killed off flay. but imagine if she didn't die? Kira seems the type not to reject her. another thing to point off is Gun X Sword was a pretty ambiguous ending. Thus seeing previous sunrise and Tanaguchi works i can only see death or ambiguous ending.
What do you mean by ambiguous?

I didn't watch Gun X Sword <_<
Old 2008-07-29, 11:58   Link #991
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
What do you mean by ambiguous?

I didn't watch Gun X Sword <_<
well by ambiguous i mean that he doesn't choose anyone at all instead the viewers are left the question who did he choose at the end. Thus leaving the door of possibilty for both pairings open. that is what i mean by Ambiguous
Old 2008-07-29, 12:06   Link #992
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
well by ambiguous i mean that he doesn't choose anyone at all instead the viewers are left the question who did he choose at the end. Thus leaving the door of possibilty for both pairings open. that is what i mean by Ambiguous
I see, thanks

This is also a possibility
Old 2008-07-29, 12:09   Link #993
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
That would suck. I want KaLulu confirmed as the OTP.
Old 2008-07-29, 12:16   Link #994
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
That would suck. I want KaLulu confirmed as the OTP.
Quoted for truth, bring on the KallenxLelouch reunion we have been waiting for since she got captured.
Old 2008-07-29, 12:24   Link #995
Eliarine

Quote:
Ouch. Sorry mate, you're not allowed to say that a pairing won't happen. That is a privilege reserved for LelouchxKallen fans :/
Old 2008-07-29, 12:35   Link #996
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Ouch. Sorry mate, you're not allowed to say that a pairing won't happen. That is a privilege reserved for LelouchxKallen fans :/
Only when the show has presented such a pairing to be close to impossible and the only reasoning behind the pairing seems to be some notion that writers can if they chose.

But lets not start this again hm? I mean that comment on Lelouch x Kallen fans is almost a bait...
Old 2008-07-29, 14:34   Link #997
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I'm just tired of hearing about Kallen tsundere moment with Suzaku which isn't the case at all.
Old 2008-07-29, 16:39   Link #998
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Lelouch x Kallen : I want this couple, I don't want all those moments between them finally be useless; Lelouch deserves to be with someone, and Kallen loves him, so, I want them together since the start, Really, Kalulu all the way.

Gino x Anya : I love both of those character; Gino and his playful personality, Anya and her lack of tense, and those mysteries around her. Gino cares about her, and they are a great duet. I like too the idea of Gino and Kallen since he said that she was his type (and what a man when he is coming during Luciano's intervention ), but this pairing will never happen, it's more some sort of fanservice in my head, those two

Rivalz x Milly : This poor guy deserves to be with Milly...please, he needs to confesses before the end, and she must realize that if Lelouch isn't the good guy, Rivalz isn't a consolation prize but really a guy who loves her since the start, and that she should love back. Go, Rivalz !

Kanon x Nina : I never really cared about Nina, so I never really hate her; But Kanon is nice with her, an I think that to stay a hard gay to Euphy isn't a good thing to her. I'd like to see her staying alive, with Kanon to her sides at the end.
Well if she dies I don't really mind but...Kanon is hot, I don't want to see him alone (Who said Schneizel ? )

Lloyd x Cecile : ...Do I really need to explain ?

Old 2008-07-29, 16:43   Link #999
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Lelouch x Kallen : I want this couple, I don't want all those moments between them finally be useless; Lelouch deserves to be with someone, and Kallen loves him, so, I want them together since the start, Really, Kalulu all the way.

Gino x Anya : I love both of those character; Gino and his playful personality, Anya and her lack of tense, and those mysteries around her. Gino cares about her, and they are a great duet. I like too the idea of Gino and Kallen since he said that she was his type (and what a man when he is coming during Luciano's intervention ), but this pairing will never happen, it's more some sort of fanservice in my head, those two

Rivalz x Milly : This poor guy deserves to be with Milly...please, he needs to confesses before the end, and she must realize that if Lelouch isn't the good guy, Rivalz isn't a consolation prize but really a guy who loves her since the start, and that she should love back. Go, Rivalz !

Kanon x Nina : I never really cared about Nina, so I never really hate her; But Kanon is nice with her, an I think that to stay a hard gay to Euphy isn't a good thing to her. I'd like to see her staying alive, with Kanon to her sides at the end.
Well if she dies I don't really mind but...Kanon is hot, I don't want to see him alone (Who said Schneizel ? )

Lloyd x Cecile : ...Do I really need to explain ?
Cross out the KanonxNina and im fine with all that.

I'm sorry but i just want her dead, DEATH TO NINA!!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-29, 16:52   Link #1000
KrimzonStriker

Oi, you can say that about every girl and Lelouch's moments with them, I'd find it even more of a waste if he didn't go with C.C after everything they've been through together, but then again I like C.C more then Kallen, I find her far more interesting myself and a better match with Lelouch's personality.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance