AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-08-24, 17:33   Link #1281
heerogf
bishie hunter

Send a message via AIM to heerogf
heya! New here! I've been lurking around for a while, but just decided to join. Anime I like are fullmetal alchemist, naruto, sensei no ojikan, kyo kara maou and shounen-ai!! and other stuff

aim me if u want to chat
heerogf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 10:53   Link #1282
Busken

full metalt alchemist is a very good anime
Busken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-25, 20:43   Link #1283
Anbu_33

Send a message via MSN to Anbu_33
wow didnt see this , well im new , just got here like 2 days ago , guess ill say that im 19 , like everything about anime , and youll probably be able to find me in the naruto subforum , thats all .
Anbu_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 07:05   Link #1284
Sakaki Nijuro

Talking

Nice to meet you, Heerogf.

My name is Sakaki Nijuro from Japan.
Yes, I also like the anime fullmetal alchemist.
It is amazing that staffs of it can present us interesting episode for a year, although it has many episodes. However, I am a little bit sad that series will finish this fall. Sensei no ojikan, is also interesting.

My favorite animes are Evangelion, Azumanga, and escaflone. Hopefully, we can enjoy our conversation here!
Sincerely yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heerogf
heya! New here! I've been lurking around for a while, but just decided to join. Anime I like are fullmetal alchemist, naruto, sensei no ojikan, kyo kara maou and shounen-ai!! and other stuff

aim me if u want to chat
Sakaki Nijuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 12:17   Link #1285
Steve the Tribble

Finally, I've decided to use BitTorrent allthough my download volume is set at only 4GB. That doesn't allow me to download much but still it's more than nothing.
So I've joined last week but haven't been around here much.

Maybe it's getting interresting here with all these people from around the world... ^_^

@Sakaki Nijuro: You're from Japan? But under your Avatar it says you're from Britain? Have you mooved from Japan to there?

I like many tings and maybe I have noc fafourites. Friends and I are meeting each other a few times a year to watch Anime, there we enjoy only first episodes (to get to know the Anime) so I don't know much about many series but at least I know them a bit.

I guess I like good shojo and comedy most, but enjoy series like Last Exile an Witch Huter Robin too.

Steve
Steve the Tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-26, 21:18   Link #1286
Tripod

Send a message via AIM to Tripod
Hallo

hey guys, im not new to anime but new to animesuki forums. sup sup.

just a little bout me, im 16 male and i like mostly action anime, havent tried love/romance yet.

faves include hunter x hunter, naruto, last exile and trigun.

hope to meet some coo people
Tripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-28, 12:33   Link #1287
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
Another one of those... new ones.

Good evening, everyone! I'm Manakin, new here, having joined the forums just yesterday. Posting my first one a day late like this because I needed to finish my avatar first. After stumbling in, I got really excited about participating in all this forum business again so I just had to make a new avatar. Feels a bit weird though, posting on a forum after such a long time (2 years). I think it'll be fine though, you all seem to be nice people. Tonikaku, hajimemashite, minnasan! Yoroshiku ne.

Some tidbits about myself. I'm 21, male, and live in Finland. I've been into anime for a few years now. I like all kinds of anime and manga, action and romance alike. Some favourite serie are Battle Angel Alita (manga), Gravitation (anime), Fruits Basket (anime) and Full Metal Alchemist (anime), just to name a few. I also like listening to music, especially jpop. And I uh... well... japanese visual kei boys (Gackt, Mana, Dir en Grey guys...) make me a little weak at the kees. *blushes*

*ahem!* That about it, I guess. I'll see you around here somewhere! ^_^

P.S. The smilie where the one hammers the other in the head is a bit disturbing. I swear it's swinging the hammer to the rythm of Tommy February6 I'm listening. oO;

Last edited by Manakin; 2004-08-28 at 14:47.
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 03:21   Link #1288
IDentity
Heart of a Lion

Hi! I'm new to this forum! This year I'm 19, male and likes Anime and Manga... Used to like Dragonball, but now it's more of Naruto, One Piece and Saint Seiya/G. Hope to make new frens here!
IDentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 06:34   Link #1289
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
Irashai!

Welcome to Animesuki, IDentity. I'm relatively new myself, as you can see from the post above you. =^.^= So far I've liked it here and hope that you will too. Be wary of the amount of bishounen and bishoujo images around here though. If they catch you unawares you might just find yourself losing an hour or two just staring at them with a watering mouth. They're cunning I tell you!
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 07:53   Link #1290
l a i n
weird

Send a message via Yahoo to l a i n
Smile

hi, i'm new here. i really like manga and anime, and my current fave anime and manga list are se lain, juni kouki, monster, and tsuribakanishi.
nice to meet you all..
l a i n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 12:19   Link #1291
Sakaki Nijuro

Dear Steve,

Yes, I came from Japan and now live in Britain, to join in study abroad program.
I miss many anime series of Japan, although I brought some of them here .
I also like shojo and comedy animes. My recent favorites are "ultramaniac"(I think manga series is much better), and "sergent keroro"...
Nice to talk to you for the first time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve the Tribble
@Sakaki Nijuro: You're from Japan? But under your Avatar it says you're from Britain? Have you mooved from Japan to there?

I like many tings and maybe I have noc fafourites. Friends and I are meeting each other a few times a year to watch Anime, there we enjoy only first episodes (to get to know the Anime) so I don't know much about many series but at least I know them a bit.

I guess I like good shojo and comedy most, but enjoy series like Last Exile an Witch Huter Robin too.

Steve
Sakaki Nijuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 21:26   Link #1292
Ikarus
Prosthetics

Hey everyone, I'm new here.

I've been into anime for years, but never joined an anime forum (mostly because the majority of them had crappy posters, which annoyed me :P) but recently came across this one, i spent a few days reading some of the posts and decided to sign up as the posters here seem to be good, rather than annoying which can be found at many an anime forum.

Don't really have much to say other than that for now

Ikarus

Edit: I forgot to mention, i am also an artist and a writer.
Ikarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 21:45   Link #1293
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarus
Hey everyone, I'm new here.

I've been into anime for years, but never joined an anime forum (mostly because the majority of them had crappy posters, which annoyed me :P) but recently came across this one, i spent a few days reading some of the posts and decided to sign up as the posters here seem to be good, rather than annoying which can be found at many an anime forum.

Don't really have much to say other than that for now

Ikarus

Edit: I forgot to mention, i am also an artist and a writer.
That's exactly the reason I joined too ^_^

Just wanted to say that, and welcome

PS: I'm also an artist and a writer
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 21:52   Link #1294
Ikarus
Prosthetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
That's exactly the reason I joined too ^_^

Just wanted to say that, and welcome

PS: I'm also an artist and a writer
Cool
I'm glad to see that i am not the only one who joined for that particular reason

Thanks for the welcome, will send you a PM about the writing questions ive got so i dont derail the thread and send it off track of introductions
Ikarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 00:29   Link #1295
Heartless Archangel

Im -H.A from A4. I got in here because Sid Burn wrote the site url in one of his posts in A4.
Heartless Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 11:23   Link #1296
Steve the Tribble

Cool

Yes, I like to talk to nice people too, but I'm not in this forum very often, because I've signed into two others which are german. And because I'm not so good in english then I once was, I have to overcome my reserve to post something in english. ^^;
But on the other Hand reading an writing in engllish could be some kind of practicing. - I haven't had any english lession for five years now and I can see my english getting worse and worse. I'ts sad... -.-

Steve
missing his english teacher

p.s.: What I recognized quickly too were that strange smilies.
I prefer those: (from an austrian forum)
Steve the Tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 16:37   Link #1297
Hatching Phoenix

Hmmm....

Introductions are always so stressful...

Well, I'm a 22 year old college student living in Buffalo, NY. Obviously, I am a great fan of Manga and anime, as well as animation in general. Personal favorites are The works of Hayao Miyazaki, as well as "Cowboy Bebop," Rurouni Kenshin," "Lone Wolf and Cub" and others. I heartily recommend "Samurai 7," which I have just begun to watch, but is very impressive.
That's about it for the intro post, ttyl, I guess.
Hatching Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 22:10   Link #1298
-TheAnimeGuy-
I will..Protect Everyone!

Send a message via AIM to -TheAnimeGuy- Send a message via MSN to -TheAnimeGuy- Send a message via Yahoo to -TheAnimeGuy-
hi im a noob to the site but not to anime or forums, been watching naruto since day 1 and have all the episodes and festival episodes and movie promos , im a 21yr old college student also,male, and im glad i found this site,seems like a good community of people
-TheAnimeGuy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 23:02   Link #1299
-Naruto-

hi im naruto

yes naruto is my real name..well my whole name is Naruto steven edward , kinda ironic isnt it? im from toronto and im 17yrs old, and ive seen every episode of naruto and i even read the mangas ,anime has been a big part of my life and im also into drawing, been drawing since i was like 13yrs old. im new to the forum but not to the site, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone has a good day

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-09-01 at 00:51. Reason: Threads merged.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-31, 23:04   Link #1300
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Welcome to the forum, but this belongs in general chat in the Introduce Yourself Here thread, but a mod/admin will move this thread there soon.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members