AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-09-07, 00:06   Link #101
runpsicat
Engrishator
*Fansubber

Well, episode 15 was finally released after numerous setbacks (e.g. QCer studying for LSATs) and various manifestations of The Curse (TM) (e.g. FTP going bye-bye)... Let's hope episode 16 will stagger through the last few obstacles as well!
Old 2006-10-04, 06:40   Link #102
K_R
also known as K!

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
... Seichi didn't finish subbing Ayatsuri Sakon.
I think it's because I left Seichi after completing Ebichu - Sakon was my project at the time.

Wow. Now I remember the horror of typesetting the OP/ED of that show.
K_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 00:46   Link #103
sangofe

Yo. Just posting to notice that Sakon project isn't dead, and that you REALLY should look forward to the next ark (ep18) :P
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-04, 07:04   Link #104
catcher

I only picked this series up this year but I've come to like it. I'm glad it's moving faster now. =p
catcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-19, 02:59   Link #105
Sakuya
*Artist

Does anyone know what that background song is called in the last episode of the doll museum arc with the 2-faced statue?
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 21:46   Link #106
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I just started watching this and I like it very much. Im almost caught up to were the subbing stops I hope it continues to be subbed. I find Sakon very interesting as to how his personality changes when he's not with Ukon. Plus trying to figure out the mystery is always fun too. ^^ Also I love the ED song
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-20, 23:22   Link #107
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as I have been. I can promise you that it is continuing to be subbed. The Ayatsuri Sakon Project is not fast, but we are very devoted. I'm really enjoying the arc we're subbing right now. I hope that we can get out episode 18 soon so that you too can start enjoying "Takigi Noh, Kaoru and Compassion for Tragic Love."

I also love to try to figure out the mystery. So far the only one I figured out was "Byakko of Shinshuu: Bloody Rain Hell." I was so proud of myself for actually figuring out a mystery in this show.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-21, 12:14   Link #108
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
I'm glad you are enjoying it as much as I have been. I can promise you that it is continuing to be subbed. The Ayatsuri Sakon Project is not fast, but we are very devoted. I'm really enjoying the arc we're subbing right now. I hope that we can get out episode 18 soon so that you too can start enjoying "Takigi Noh, Kaoru and Compassion for Tragic Love."
I was checking out ASP rate of subbing and it seems to run about every month/month and a half and I do understand about problems so I applaud you guys for sticking to it.
Ive heard good things about the upcoming arc so Im very much looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSW
I also love to try to figure out the mystery. So far the only one I figured out was "Byakko of Shinshuu: Bloody Rain Hell." I was so proud of myself for actually figuring out a mystery in this show
Haha, I get to the point where I figure out who did it but I dont know how I had that problem in the first arc, I knew who did it but I had to wait for Sakon to explain it.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-02-15, 09:25   Link #109
sangofe

Just an update:
Sakon 18 out, and, if dryfire's not busy/lazy, 19-20 should be around the corner (let's say, within a month)
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 18:45   Link #110
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

As sangofe says, they should be out soon. But I would have expected episode 18 to release a month ago. So let's say that episodes 19 and 20 will only be releaed soon if they don't fall prey to the curse. Beware the Curse of Sakon!

I'm really happy we've finally started to release this arc. I really like the way they are fleshing out Kaoruko as a person with emotions instead of just being a foil to look dopey next to Sakon.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2007-02-16, 12:28   Link #111
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I have to go download this series ...

... after it has completed. xD
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 13:52   Link #112
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sangofe View Post
Just an update:
Sakon 18 out, and, if dryfire's not busy/lazy, 19-20 should be around the corner (let's say, within a month)
Oh hooray!!! Dling now!! Thanks for the update!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-03-12, 17:33   Link #113
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I finally watched the first Arc a real well made series . I wanted something like Ghost Hunt and this series fit the bill . Now I am going to emberass myself and ask a noobie Q : Is Ukon the puppet a container of a dead spirit he sounds so life like
Old 2007-03-12, 18:05   Link #114
NoSanninWa
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I finally watched the first Arc a real well made series . I wanted something like Ghost Hunt and this series fit the bill . Now I am going to emberass myself and ask a noobie Q : Is Ukon the puppet a container of a dead spirit he sounds so life like
Just assume that Sakon is a really good ventriloquist and puppeteer. If there is anything else going on or not, it is best to discover from actually watching the series. If you really, really want to know of Ukon contains a dead spirit, then you can click on the spoiler below. I always think it is more fun to find out such things for myself.

Spoiler for Ukon:

Old 2007-03-12, 18:27   Link #115
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Just assume that Sakon is a really good ventriloquist and puppeteer. If there is anything else going on or not, it is best to discover from actually watching the series. If you really, really want to know of Ukon contains a dead spirit, then you can click on the spoiler below. I always think it is more fun to find out such things for myself.

Spoiler for Ukon:
Hahahaa nice teaser there NSW Thank god Ive read just enough of the manga to know the truth.

@Geta: from your ques it sounds like youve been watching too much GH

Btw can I just say how much I love this series and cant wait for more epis
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-03-12, 19:39   Link #116
runpsicat
Engrishator
*Fansubber

Don't worry, we're working on it. The last three arcs are actually original to the anime (they're not in the manga!), but they are on par with the manga series. As a matter of fact, I think I prefer these three arcs to the last few episodes on the manga since I felt the manga ended with a whimper.
Old 2007-03-14, 08:16   Link #117
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by runpsicat View Post
Don't worry, we're working on it. The last three arcs are actually original to the anime (they're not in the manga!), but they are on par with the manga series. As a matter of fact, I think I prefer these three arcs to the last few episodes on the manga since I felt the manga ended with a whimper.
Ah good, yeah I havent read the last part of the manga since I cant find it scanlated but I did see it was different then the anime so Im definitely looking forward to the anime epis
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-03-14, 09:24   Link #118
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The second arc wasnt as exciting as the first one . Its setting was like from an Agatha Christie novel=/ . Also lots is somehwat similar to the first arc . But the third arc is indeed promising just started watching it ^^

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Geta: from your ques it sounds like youve been watching too much GH
Actually I love mythology and supernatural . An added touch of mystery makes its perfect , thats what drew me to GH . You should check out Tactics and Hundred Stories they are on the same lines as GH
Old 2007-03-19, 08:52   Link #119
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I watched the third arc Sakons Puppet : The Ghost Chapter . Though the execution was flawaless by ep 2 it was obvious who was the murder but the way the murderer was linked to the crime was nicely done . The intresting thing about Sakon~Ukon is Sakon feels incomplete without Ukon I never knew the situation was so dire . The Op is growing on me

Also a hearty thanks to Ayatsuri Sakon Project for reviving a dead series and subbing it greatly appreciate
Old 2007-03-20, 23:16   Link #120
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I watched the Fourth arc The Blood Rain of the One Hundred Foxes of Shinshu and I found it most intresting uptil now . After hearing about Maramusa just for a moment there I felt I was watching Samurai Deeper Kyo . It would have been better if the wimpy son in law was the murder , as it would be quite a shocker : D