Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-02, 08:41   Link #23281
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Is this posted yet?

Spoiler:

If episode 23 were like that I'd be really disapointed and I don't think Nunnally could have survived the explosion and I think it'd be stupid if Lelouch falls for that too.
Old 2008-09-02, 08:44   Link #23282
Kuroko
Chainsaw Addict

Send a message via MSN to Kuroko
6) she was ATOMIZED, the whole city had a friggin hole and everything in it disappeared in nothingness

I think "it"'ll be a fake nunanlly or some kind of zombie or simply a fake spoiler.
They'll better not orangize her, i think we're better off without a cute blind crippled cyborg loli with chainsaws and missle launche...Wait, it'd be awesome Oo
Old 2008-09-02, 08:44   Link #23283
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
It wasn't an explosion, it was an implosion.

God, I hope the Hadron Collider experiment in France doesn't destroy the world as all the crackpots think. I wanna live to see this proven wrong.
Old 2008-09-02, 08:46   Link #23284
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Whatever implosion or explosion it made a huge boom lol
A cyborg Nunnally oh please I don't want such a lame thing to happen
Old 2008-09-02, 08:46   Link #23285
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
It wasn't an explosion, it was an implosion.

God, I hope the Hadron Collider experiment in France doesn't destroy the world as all the crackpots think. I wanna live to see this proven wrong.
You think they would have the decency to wait until CG has finished airing before they do their experiment anyway.
Old 2008-09-02, 08:52   Link #23286
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

If this thing is true, we'll most likely see it this sunday, since this would be perfect for another WTF-cliffhanger-ending for an episode
Old 2008-09-02, 08:54   Link #23287
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
If this thing is true, we'll most likely see it this sunday, since this would be perfect for another WTF-cliffhanger-ending for an episode
i know but it's like a face palming moment rather than a great moment.
Old 2008-09-02, 08:56   Link #23288
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
But then Lelouch will revert back to his old persona of everything is for Nunnallys sake. It'll be character regression rather than devolpment.

As much as i find her super fucking moe and huggable she should stay dead.
Old 2008-09-02, 08:57   Link #23289
Baixinho

OMG :gigafacepalm

*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*

please, someone, tell me it's fake
Old 2008-09-02, 08:59   Link #23290
Tokkan

You know... this is reminding me of the whole Nunnally is the governor-general business from back before episode 5 aired that much of us didn't want to believe. Except this time, on a much grander scale.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:00   Link #23291
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
i know but it's like a face palming moment rather than a great moment.
I just seems like they are trying to shock you solely to shock you, throwing the story out. This has been my major complaint about the last few episodes. To many shocking revelations end up making the viewer feel cheated about what they saw previously. Since the writers are more worried about the surprise, rather than explaining why something happened or building to something.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:00   Link #23292
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baixinho View Post
OMG :gigafacepalm

*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*
*hoping it's fake*

please, someone, tell me it's fake

to:Baixinho

ITS FAKE
Old 2008-09-02, 09:01   Link #23293
darthfury78

Hasn't occured to anyone that Emperor Charles might have passed his code unto Lelouch before he disappeared? Now that Lelouch's powers are at the level that would make such a transfer of the Code possible, he might become immortal after all. He geass powers will surely disappear as a result of the Code being given to him. After all, the Emperor did grab his neck with the code on his right hand. I wonder if that was Charles last gift to his son?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:01   Link #23294
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Is this posted yet?
Spoiler:
This is true.
It's from TV Station. The scan that appeared earlier today is from Television Weekly.

I can't believe the TV magazines did it again! Oh well, Newtype/Animage/Animedia next week probably would do the same.
Spoiler for about Sayoko:

I knew Nunnally would return. But why, why in the worst form I suspected.
Yes of course. Lelouch has lost everything when there's still 4 episodes left. The way to torture him now is using Nunnally.

I'll give another piece of Nunnally info later. Right now my hands keep trembling I can hardly type.
It's funny that when I tried to hint Nunnally is alive (twice) and instantly got treated like a loonatic. With all the time I spend reading Japanese sites and listening to web-radio, you actually think I'll give some totally random guess without evidence up in my sleeve?
Old 2008-09-02, 09:04   Link #23295
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Mhh, I cannot wait to see the reactions on several blogs, 4chan and here in the episode thread once the episode aired^^
Old 2008-09-02, 09:04   Link #23296
Darkcraft

The last "photoshop" screen this forum didn't believe was marianne mind is in Anya. However even magazine use photoshop or comparative program to make their editions

i don't understand why that ll suck ass when it was so predictable
Schneizel know lelouch is zero, he fear him and he knows his weakness.
Seems pretty obvious she was his final card and was more important than fleia. Not taking care of nunnaly was meaning he was sure Zero ll die from Ootbk hands with his first plan to help ootbk betrayal but only an idiot ll lend this to hazard with no second options
romeyer was charles surveillant. Who told you schneizer didnt have his special hidden surveillance(dorothea for example?)

The 2 shuttles have been screenshots proven.
Nunnaly didn't react when sayoko came in and we never saw who was front nunnaly.
Sayoko could have been killed or get prisoner in the escape pod. this one directly take off for cambodia schneizel hideout since i think dorothea don't have knightframe and ll be the pilot of Damocles spaceshuttle ( this cambodia part have a lower % to be true than the rest but i think it was the destination and not avallon)

Marianne never reacted to nunnally death and only talk about euphemia for susaku when she could have an argument for lelouch.
she never understood lelouch was thinking nunnaly was dead. But most fans were wanting Marianne as a bad mother so use it to add to this purpose even if she was one in the end
Old 2008-09-02, 09:04   Link #23297
Tokkan

... Damn.

Well, this is like finding out about Shirley's death, except I want to puke my guts out instead of cry my eyes out.
Old 2008-09-02, 09:05   Link #23298
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
This is true.
It's from TV Station. The scan that appeared earlier today is from Television Weekly.

I can't believe the TV magazines did it again! Oh well, Newtype/Animage/Animedia next week probably would do the same.

Yes of course. Lelouch has lost everything when there's still 4 episodes left. The way to torture him now is using Nunnally.

I'll give another piece of Nunnally info later. Right now my hands keep trembling I can hardly type.
It's funny that when I tried to hint Nunnally is alive (twice) and instantly got treated like a loonatic. With all the time I spend reading Japanese sites and listening to web-radio, you actually think I'll give some totally random guess without evidence up in my sleeve?
Oh for fucks sake. First we had the Shirely incident and now this. Sunrise should've just said fuck you lot to the TV mags after that happened and were not giving out anymore info so screw you lot. :f rustrated:
Old 2008-09-02, 09:05   Link #23299
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
This is true.

If this is true, I really think the story is going down the tubes..
Old 2008-09-02, 09:07   Link #23300
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
... Damn.

Well, this is like finding out about Shirley's death, except I want to puke my guts out instead of cry my eyes out.
It's like getting hit in the face by a terribly written pie.

I'm assuming Schneizel has magic powers?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories