Old 2014-06-07, 13:15   Link #1301
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
well iirc

Spoiler for if memory hasnt rusted:
WAITDAMINUTE...
whut ye talkin bout is da queen who turn herself as slave for crown (assh*le) prince right?
and whut I talkin bout is, DA MAID who became waitress of a pub in Japs HQ, isnt she daughter of chief of warrior tribe, from bunny species....
so? I'll ask again, to those who read the actual novel...
does she STILL became waitress in da pub? consider her friend when still became maid was going out with MC sub....
or,
does she join the da harem?

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 14:17   Link #1302
black_cat1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
WAITDAMINUTE...
whut ye talkin bout is da queen who turn herself as slave for crown (assh*le) prince right?
and whut I talkin bout is, DA MAID who became waitress of a pub in Japs HQ, isnt she daughter of chief of warrior tribe, from bunny species....
so? I'll ask again, to those who read the actual novel...
does she STILL became waitress in da pub? consider her friend when still became maid was going out with MC sub....
or,
does she join the da harem?
Spoiler for answer:
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 09:31   Link #1303
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
well iirc

Spoiler for if memory hasnt rusted:
That's mildly inaccurate

Spoiler for spoiler:

And about Daila (the bar rabbit)

Spoiler for :

Last edited by watisit; 2014-06-08 at 09:55.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 10:58   Link #1304
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
That's mildly inaccurate

Spoiler for :
Spoiler for :

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 12:34   Link #1305
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post

Spoiler for :
Spoiler for The rabbit:
Old 2014-06-09, 04:25   Link #1306
Kamui04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Spoiler for The rabbit:
Spoiler:
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 06:42   Link #1307
watisit

Spoiler for About Daila:

Last edited by watisit; 2014-06-09 at 06:55.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 03:11   Link #1308
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ch.38 is on the server (though the online reader link isn't up yet), but for those who know of the URL trick, be warned: Alphapolis just modified the way it displays its pictures, which means you can no longer use direct/hotlinking to access each page. You'll systematically get a 404 message, even though the URL is perfectly valid.

However...there's something called DOM editing that can sidestep this issue. You need to cheat a bit. XD

Spoiler for ch.38:

Last edited by Renegade334; 2014-06-29 at 03:39.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 19:52   Link #1309
mysterious

Yao really pissed me off. I dont really have sympathy for people like Tyuka who is living in delusion. However, wrecking her emotionally to further your agenda is a different story. If I was Itami, I would just record how Yao village getting destroyed by the fire dragon. Then I would bound her in a chair and replay the video in indefinite loop. After that, I just live happily ever after with Lelei and Rory.
Old 2014-06-29, 20:10   Link #1310
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
Yao really pissed me off. I dont really have sympathy for people like Tyuka who is living in delusion. However, wrecking her emotionally to further your agenda is a different story. If I was Itami, I would just record how Yao village getting destroyed by the fire dragon. Then I would bound her in a chair and replay the video in indefinite loop. After that, I just live happily ever after with Lelei and Rory.
Not going to lie, that's a kinda of... disturbing... outlook on things. Hurting someone's feelings is to be rectified by letting a village of defenseless innocents get massacred, record it, and essentially dance in their blood? It seems a touch... excessive. And more then a tad like the thing a villain, and one of the more sociopathic ones that, would do.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-29, 20:21   Link #1311
XFire
150% done

Quote:
So you're mad at Yao for emotionally wrecking Tyuka further, but your own solution would be to force her to relive the deaths of everything she loved over and over again?

You're just as bad as Yao. Actually, you're worse since she at least had a reason. You just did it because she was annoying.
Old 2014-06-29, 20:36   Link #1312
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So you're mad at Yao for emotionally wrecking Tyuka further, but your own solution would be to force her to relive the deaths of everything she loved over and over again?

You're just as bad as Yao. Actually, you're worse since she at least had a reason. You just did it because she was annoying.
I am a supporter of an eye for an eye, problem? Sure a reason give everyone a right to exploit others for their own gain eh? well she is annoying is my reason too. And I am not going to argue about the forgiveness and justice. That stuff is overate.
Old 2014-06-30, 00:26   Link #1313
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I am a supporter of an eye for an eye, problem? Sure a reason give everyone a right to exploit others for their own gain eh? well she is annoying is my reason too. And I am not going to argue about the forgiveness and justice. That stuff is overate.
I didn't say that Yao was justified for what she was doing. I said what you were suggesting was even worse. If she deserves it for what she did to Tyuka, then you'd deserve it for doing it to Yao.
Old 2014-06-30, 11:28   Link #1314
ZeKeR
Superbad

as for the PTSD levels... how dafuq do you whack it out of someone? I'm not that adamant i psychology but mindfucking someone will ONLY make it worse.

also, afaik going on a rage run in a mission will be prone to screw-ups.
Old 2014-06-30, 12:37   Link #1315
Breimoon

so it seems i was not the only one who thought about poisoning dragon, mc friend thought about it too xD
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 02:47   Link #1316
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
so it seems i was not the only one who thought about poisoning dragon, mc friend thought about it too xD
The issue is that if it was possible, the Gate people would have already tried it. I don't remember any fiction were a dragon was defeated by poison, they are always too overpowered for it.
Old 2014-07-01, 04:11   Link #1317
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The issue is that if it was possible, the Gate people would have already tried it. I don't remember any fiction were a dragon was defeated by poison, they are always too overpowered for it.
Well, there are 2 possible reasons why Gate people can't poison the Dragon.

1. Gate's poison not effective against dragon due to low level of knowledge in concocting poison. However, modern military chemical weapon such as VX nerve gas may poison the dragon.

2. Gate's people have no means to effectively deliver enough poison into the dragon's body system to kill the dragon. As stated in chapter 18, dragon skin hardness are second only to diamond, so weapon coated in poison has no effect. Even if they coated themselves with poison and offer themselves to be eaten by the dragon, the dragon may detect the smell of poison and will not eat them. And if they have poison in gaseous form, the dragon is capable of flight so it's not very effective.

As for us, releasing VX odorless poison nerve gas in the dragon nest while the dragon is sleeping may do the trick but that is depend on how sensitive the dragon's nose is.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 04:28   Link #1318
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner0 View Post
Well, there are 2 possible reasons why Gate people can't poison the Dragon.

1. Gate's poison not effective against dragon due to low level of knowledge in concocting poison. However, modern military chemical weapon such as VX nerve gas may poison the dragon.

2. Gate's people have no means to effectively deliver enough poison into the dragon's body system to kill the dragon. As stated in chapter 18, dragon skin hardness are second only to diamond, so weapon coated in poison has no effect. Even if they coated themselves with poison and offer themselves to be eaten by the dragon, the dragon may detect the smell of poison and will not eat them. And if they have poison in gaseous form, the dragon is capable of flight so it's not very effective.

As for us, releasing VX odorless poison nerve gas in the dragon nest while the dragon is sleeping may do the trick but that is depend on how sensitive the dragon's nose is.
how exactly does VX harm an individual? I've never really heard of what horrible and disturbing things you have to go through before you flatline.

speaking of chem warfare, could the lulzy mustard or chlorine be absorbed?
Old 2014-07-01, 07:44   Link #1319
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

1. Japan getting chemical weapons like chlorine or VX gas? Never mind the legal problems (Article 9 of the Post-war Constitution still forbids the ownership and use of purely offensive weapons), a big part of Southeast Asia (and even the US) will go apeshit once they hear of this. Next thing you know, people will start thinking Japan is trying to revive Unit 731 or resume its unholy work.

2. VX was outlawed by the CWC in 1993 and most of the stockpiles have been neutralized/destroyed. The US have just finished disposing of their own share and Russia is currently shipping theirs to a German processing facility expressly built for this.

3. VX causes extreme muscular contractions by inhibiting a specific enzyme involved in synaptic activity. After some time, severe muscle paralysis sets in, which ultimately leads to death by asphyxiation (since the diaphragm is jammed and the victim can't breathe).

4. It might be fun to carefully wrap a few C4 packs (to prevent the scent from wafting out), stuff them inside the carcasses of freshly killed cattle and leave the whole lot somewhere near the dragon's lair, where he can easily find them. Once he starts eating, a concealed spotting team remotely activates a timer on the C4 packs and has the 'surprise package' explode in the beast's throat (they have to go explode before the stomach's acids can reach and dissolve the wiring). A pressure plate (or piezoelectric fuse, which generates an electric current when sufficient pressure is applied on the crystal trigger) on top of the C4 pack could also do the trick: once the dragon starts masticating, the bomb goes off in its mouth.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2014-07-01 at 15:31.
Renegade334 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 08:18   Link #1320
Fwarlord

How about some nice virus? Isn't it easier to infect and more effective in killing the dragon?

Tags
fantasy, harem, military science fiction