AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 19 Rating
Perfect 10 19 29.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 23.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 9.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.13%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-22, 03:53   Link #241
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
My good sir, it was more like the fight in ep 1, we 3 Nina's Blade users battling a behemoth!

P.S: I'll take the role of oji-san Lincense, nobody should worry. :P
haha... don't worry. There are a lot of Nina-fans out here who lurks and ready to fight (with gentle words) whenever any unreasonable attempt made to sully the name of such a good character.
Old 2009-05-22, 03:57   Link #242
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
haha... don't worry. There are a lot of Nina-fans out here who lurks and ready to fight (with gentle words) whenever any unreasonable attempt made to sully the name of such a good character.
Currently on standby mode!
Old 2009-05-22, 03:58   Link #243
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
100s of Nina fans? You're exaggerating a little bit aren't you? Actually it seems that the Nina bashing were much louder than the Nina fanisms up until now. Now with the last few last episodes the Nina fans have gained some volume.But it's still no where near to the sea of Felli fangasms(pages about almost nothing but her frills? No other CSR fans are capable to do that )
True enough TK contributed a great amount to the CSR forums... I appreciate him for that.
Old 2009-05-22, 05:22   Link #244
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I don't know you but i think that when Leerin will come then the others pairing will break .
Leerin x Layfon ftw
Old 2009-05-22, 12:12   Link #245
TrueKnight

Lol wtf so I’m like both an HB and a behemoth, don’t know what to think about that. Nevertheless really appreciated some of the kind words given to me.

And I guess I’m the only Felli brigade member still standing. *waves the Felli x Fon-fon flag* go frillz. >_>;
Old 2009-05-22, 13:17   Link #246
satomianzaki

one of nina's angels also in standby mode...

though i really agree that nothing beats the exchange of ideas and opinions between TrueKnight and Ultramarinus / Willyvereb...

Old 2009-05-22, 13:28   Link #247
Lunarwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
And I guess I’m the only Felli brigade member still standing. *waves the Felli x Fon-fon flag* go frillz. >_>;
you can include me that brigade too, and i been waving that Felli and Fon-fon flag for a while now
Old 2009-05-22, 15:48   Link #248
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

This thread needs the insight mind and thoughts of someone neutral like me....

l must say though the current events has given the fellis fans a massive blow and now they all are scattered and worried for their loli.....

Quote:
But it's still no where near to the sea of Felli fangasms(pages about almost nothing but her frills? No other CSR fans are capable to do that )
Ah, it's been some time since those words have not been uttered kinda nice indeed.
so anyways....
who here thinks layfon will be saving that useless loli after leerin gives him the dite?
Old 2009-05-22, 15:54   Link #249
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Lol wtf so I’m like both an HB and a behemoth, don’t know what to think about that. Nevertheless really appreciated some of the kind words given to me.

Oh, I definitely stay in the Felli brigade, no worry. The others are too boring.
Old 2009-05-22, 15:54   Link #250
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

I don't know...maybe he forgets Felli from the moment he meets Leerin again...perhaps just kidding.
To be serious the next episode will be mostly a Nina-centric ebisode+ The Melancholy of Felli Loss.
Old 2009-05-22, 16:12   Link #251
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

I'm more interested in why Nina wouldn't tell platoon members about Haikizoku and what would that lead to, feels like something troublesome. Maybe the trouble starts and ends with an s.
Old 2009-05-22, 16:19   Link #252
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Simple...she don't want to worry them. Just remember what happened to Dein Dee...
Not to mention that Haia and the Salivans are probably will try to capture her. Many uncomfortable things could happen if they finds out that the Haikizokou has possessed Nina.
Old 2009-05-22, 16:31   Link #253
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
I'm more interested in why Nina wouldn't tell platoon members about Haikizoku and what would that lead to, feels like something troublesome. Maybe the trouble starts and ends with an s.
I guess she thinks that would make her platoon worry about her.... since they saw what happened with Din..... so she might think that they will see her ending up like that too......(well other options are that if people know the Haia squad might try to take her away to grendan becouse she is the host and that kinda is against her dream of protecting Zerenii)

It seems only Layfon knows about Nina beign the haikizoku host.... that's why on few pictures layfon looks gloomy.... kinda like thinking why wont she tell them the truth they deserv it to know...... sooner or later they will learn about it... and it would be bad if they heared from someone else that from their own captain/friend.... that would kinda hurt them, since they might think that she doesnt trust them or something like that (so now Layfon should start to complain about her doing :P like she was complaining about layfons [life] past ^^ it will be even than......... since she jumps into other life so layfon should do the same in return ^^.... since its not for his own gain but for team cooperation [since how can they focus on the fight when nina dont want to tell tham what happened with her... her disapperance made lots of trouble not only for them but for the whole city.... so they deserve to know ]

I wonder why Haia is such obsesed with Layfon..... is it becouse of the thing that they had different teachers.... and so he wants to test who is better at psyharden skills.... or its something different.... since he starts to act right after gaining a letter from grendan [from the queen] to stay at zerenii for the time beign... (at least pictures at official page say that)

ehhh if there were only titles till last episode we could say if there will be another season.... or will they end the with anime only ending... (since they had to be a reason why only 24episdoes and not more.... since there is lots of material... and the novel is still ongoing.... so there will be even more material...).... I kinda feel like they will end it with anime ending (open-ending) we dont know which who layfon ends up ect so to learn that we might need to go and read novel :P (marketing move to promote their series :P)
Old 2009-05-22, 18:51   Link #254
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I don't know you but i think that when Leerin will come then the others pairing will break .
Leerin x Layfon ftw
that is why i have not been participating much in here, Leering x Layfon FTW. nina's fan got their due this last episode, it is Felli's fan turn in the future and Leering to the finale.
Closed Thread