AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-14, 16:27   Link #2281
HandofFate

from the incident with Marino, it probably wouldn't have mattered if Wako did stab Takuto's body and killed him right?

She can just attempt to escape the island, and reset the day.
Old 2011-02-14, 17:22   Link #2282
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
from the incident with Marino, it probably wouldn't have mattered if Wako did stab Takuto's body and killed him right?

LOL, these damn maidens are so lucky! the possibilities are endless
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 04:58   Link #2283
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post

Zero Time is awesome
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 05:25   Link #2284
msg

i squint my little eye and saw the symbol "w" on that new katashiro guy..the lnew driver for shin?

i really do feel that takuto has gone level up to phase4 during his fight with head and I've been thinking why didn't head deflowered unsealed keito as quickly as they can so that they can move to a next phase? wonder whats head planning with keito?

so we left 5 cybodies for tauburn to fight for...(in wako case, protect)
Old 2011-02-15, 05:31   Link #2285
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
i squint my little eye and saw the symbol "w" on that new katashiro guy..the lnew driver for shin?

i really do feel that takuto has gone level up to phase4 during his fight with head and I've been thinking why didn't head deflowered unsealed keito as quickly as they can so that they can move to a next phase? wonder whats head planning with keito?

so we left 5 cybodies for tauburn to fight for...(in wako case, protect)
IIRC, it has been imply that a Driver in phase 4 become one with his Cydoby (well, he enters it Takuto-style). And without the South Maiden's seal which allowed the cybodies to leave Zero Time, the driver may be stuck there till they broke it.

Which is dumb since in phase 3, they can't restore a broken cybody without 50% chance of dying in the process. If they were in phase 4, they could team-up, and as soon as a cybody gets broken, the drivers could restore it while another driver enters the battle...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 21:35   Link #2286
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
IIRC, it has been imply that a Driver in phase 4 become one with his Cydoby (well, he enters it Takuto-style).
No. That's Phase 2. Phase 1 is the Cybercaskets, phase 3 is not being able to leave your Cybody, and phase 4 is your Cybody being able to leave Zero Time. Glittering Crux is only at phase 2 right now.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 21:56   Link #2287
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
No. That's Phase 2. Phase 1 is the Cybercaskets, phase 3 is not being able to leave your Cybody, and phase 4 is your Cybody being able to leave Zero Time. Glittering Crux is only at phase 2 right now.
I have to disagree.

Phase 1 : power which can be use outside Zero Time
Phase 2 : driving a cybody with the help of a Cybercasket.
Phase 3 : driving a cybody without the cybercasket (that's why Head destroyed it)
Phase 4 : becoming one with your cybody
Phase 5 : cybodies are no longer trap in Zero Time

The Crux are currently at phase 3.

Last edited by Sageblink; 2011-02-16 at 00:41.
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 21:56   Link #2288
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
I think your phases are mixed up.
Crux is phase 3 right now, ready to achieve phase 4. (or 5, if they're really gonna do the last 2 maidens at the same time)
Old 2011-02-15, 22:03   Link #2289
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

yep he mixed up the phases here is another source of info about the phases -> http://s339288503.onlinehome.us/wiki...p?title=Phases
the Magazine Thing section is direct translation of the screenshot of a japanese magazine on the right side of that wiki page
Old 2011-02-15, 23:41   Link #2290
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

My bad. For some reason, I thought that guy said 2nd Phase in the first episode, so I pushed everything down one. Sorry about that.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 06:20   Link #2291
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
ep 19
oh great, now where's those nasty doujins starring possesed Sugata & Takuto....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 08:08   Link #2292
Jarmel

I'm not going to lie. I liked the mech fight. The aerial combat was actually pretty interesting for once and was just so full of win. For one small second, the fights did remind me of Eureka 7. They probably needed to use this earlier in the series. An aerial aspect would have been alot more interesting.

The first phase was interesting but that's really it. I did like Wako's expressions but they really should have done more with it.

If that's Takuto's mom in the flashback then wow is she hot.

Last edited by Jarmel; 2011-02-16 at 08:21.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 13:38   Link #2293
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
I think your phases are mixed up.
Crux is phase 3 right now, ready to achieve phase 4. (or 5, if they're really gonna do the last 2 maidens at the same time)
2 bases phases at the same time? oh wai-
Old 2011-02-16, 14:00   Link #2294
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

While I do love the fights in this series, it just seems unfair that Tauburn can do everything.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 14:09   Link #2295
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
ok seriously those 2 girls scare me they are just creepy. However, Wako going GAR was the highlight of the episode for me. I dont think they will underestimate her again.

Tauburn being able to do everything is kind of weakening the mech fights for me. Im enjoying the material and character building more than the zero time mech fights and the lack of monochrome still saddens me
Old 2011-02-16, 14:21   Link #2296
Stefkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
While I do love the fights in this series, it just seems unfair that Tauburn can do everything.
If you're talking about the flying then I don't think it's unfair that he can do it. I thought it looked like Takuto was contemplating if it would work or not and it worked. It's not like he knew he could use his fin things and fly.
I think that that shows Takuto's growth in battles, using what he has for maximum effect.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 16:10   Link #2297
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
If you're talking about the flying then I don't think it's unfair that he can do it. I thought it looked like Takuto was contemplating if it would work or not and it worked. It's not like he knew he could use his fin things and fly.
I think that that shows Takuto's growth in battles, using what he has for maximum effect.
I think the point hes making is that Tauburn doesn't seem to have a handicap in any of the battles. No mech should be able to do everything and his seems too. No matter what the opponent whips out he has a counter. The real question would be what Tauburn "Cant" do
Old 2011-02-16, 20:08   Link #2298
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
i fully agree with this, nice explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I think the point hes making is that Tauburn doesn't seem to have a handicap in any of the battles. No mech should be able to do everything and his seems too. No matter what the opponent whips out he has a counter. The real question would be what Tauburn "Cant" do
why gundam and gurren lagann and gaogaigar to name a few does not have a handicap too? why would a champion have a handicap, its champion and unbeatable because its better right

why gundam and gurren lagann and gaogaigar to name a few can also fly and can do almost everything on its respected series? and i cannot see Tauburn as can do everything, it just can fly but that does not mean everything

this show is mecha genre the superior robot will always win thats how most robot anime is
Old 2011-02-16, 20:14   Link #2299
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
However, Wako going GAR was the highlight of the episode for me. I dont think they will underestimate her again.
Finally, for the first time Wako did something other than being a Sugata/Takuto fangirl
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-17, 04:25   Link #2300
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Suprise, guys! Kiraboshi forever!
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen