AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-07, 22:59   Link #1
EnslavedToBitterness

Koi Kaze related...

Does anyone know any anime that is similiar to Koi Kaze? After watching Koi Kaze, I've been searching for an anime that is some what similiar, but no luck so far. I would surely appreciate it, if you guys would help me out a little, thanks. ^.^

Edit: Didn't noticed the Suggestion forum above, so please move this topic if it doesn't belong here.
Old 2006-04-07, 23:07   Link #2
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Hmmm... yes, ye olde brilliant romance incest anime.

Similar? Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru. Superior? None, to date.
Old 2006-04-07, 23:12   Link #3
EnslavedToBitterness

Thanks, I'll check them out asap.
Old 2011-08-24, 16:30   Link #4
ArrowSmith

Nothing compares to it.
Old 2011-08-24, 18:15   Link #5
4Tran

While Hourou Musuko tackles a different subject, it has a similar feel to Koi Kaze. The difference is that the characters are all schoolchildren and that the subject matter is transsexualism instead of incest. It's one of the best shows of 2011, so it's worth checking out even aside from the similarity.
Old 2011-08-26, 12:39   Link #6
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

I presume by similar you mean the matured and serious tone of the anime, and some drama in between.

Let me recommend Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
Old 2011-08-26, 13:29   Link #7
ArrowSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
I presume by similar you mean the matured and serious tone of the anime, and some drama in between.

Let me recommend Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.
Yes I think people misunderstand Koi Kaze. Sure incest is a subject matter, but more importantly it's a story about true love.
Old 2011-08-26, 13:35   Link #8
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowSmith View Post
Yes I think people misunderstand Koi Kaze. Sure incest is a subject matter, but more importantly it's a story about true love.
Whereas Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is definitely not. lol... I'm not sure how an anime with the plot/characters of a bad soap opera could be considered "matured" but w/e...
Old 2011-08-26, 13:42   Link #9
ArrowSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Whereas Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is definitely not. lol... I'm not sure how an anime with the plot/characters of a bad soap opera could be considered "matured" but w/e...
It is, but Koi Kaze has a more realistic feel. Kimi ga Nozomu Eien's characters are very pretty and the
Spoiler for series:
Old 2011-08-26, 22:31   Link #10
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Well KGNZ certainly does not show much of 'true love' in it. But it still shows some issues which I personally consider 'matured' compared to all the other standard series.
Old 2011-08-26, 22:47   Link #11
ArrowSmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Well KGNZ certainly does not show much of 'true love' in it. But it still shows some issues which I personally consider 'matured' compared to all the other standard series.
The difference between the 2 series is that in Koi Kaze, the characters were putting everything on the line for their love. In KGNZ it more a matter of preference/boredom.
Old 2011-08-27, 00:16   Link #12
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

I was simply going to close and delete the last posts here (as I often do), but now I am gonna leave it here so that everyone can see how freaking pointless is to necro threads in this section.

To try and suggest something to a member that hasn't logged in more than half a decade is a waste of time beyond belief. Please try to pay more attention to the date in each thread before making any suggestion.