AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-07-06, 00:07   Link #141
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Saw the Iron Man sig of yours Ren-sama...

I think you're getting the hanged on the c4d placement already... >_< Lighting is as good as always... >_<
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 00:26   Link #142
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCloudXx View Post
OH I didn't know you had you're own thread. Awesome!!
O.M.G. I ADORE YOU'RE LIGHTING SIGNATURE!!! (I can't wait for ff13-2)
Thanks for your complement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Saw the Iron Man sig of yours Ren-sama...

I think you're getting the hanged on the c4d placement already... >_< Lighting is as good as always... >_<
Haha I think so too. Another thing is having 100 times more c4ds Thanks And my lighting one is an old one...back when my sigs were in the teens layer wise I'll probably use it indefinitely since I don't like the 160 px height limit so my time is better spent making what I like

Update (what Patchy-chan was talking about )

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-07-06 at 14:56.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 03:50   Link #143
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
It's ok ^.^ Good luck on your quest to enhance your skills
Thank you

And thank you for describing that in so much detail O_O I am going to try it ASAP! Thanks a lot <3 And I hope it comes as great as yours And if it doesn't....I'll have to rely on your psd Thanks for that too ^-^ That's nice of you. I'll let you know how my sig turns out.
Btw, wow, so many steps No wonder the sig is so amazing :3 I still can't give you cookies >_>
Do you have topaz vivacity?

And your Iron Man sig looks great *.* The font looks amazing (which, may I ask ) and I like its placement. Plus the size is nice too, and yea, if you like making bigger sigs, then go for it ^.^ This one looks really good Even the c4ds placement is good and the lighting goes well with it....I just feel that the lightning on the extreme top right should be a bit towards his head...it just seem like that to me ^^;

Oh btw, is there a colored version of this...I am just curious, I want to see how it looks.
Old 2011-07-10, 17:18   Link #144
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post

That looks really cool! All shiny and ready to attack. Great work!
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-14, 14:19   Link #145
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
It's ok ^.^ Good luck on your quest to enhance your skills
Thank you

And thank you for describing that in so much detail O_O I am going to try it ASAP! Thanks a lot <3 And I hope it comes as great as yours And if it doesn't....I'll have to rely on your psd Thanks for that too ^-^ That's nice of you. I'll let you know how my sig turns out.
Btw, wow, so many steps No wonder the sig is so amazing :3 I still can't give you cookies >_>
Do you have topaz vivacity?

And your Iron Man sig looks great *.* The font looks amazing (which, may I ask ) and I like its placement. Plus the size is nice too, and yea, if you like making bigger sigs, then go for it ^.^ This one looks really good Even the c4ds placement is good and the lighting goes well with it....I just feel that the lightning on the extreme top right should be a bit towards his head...it just seem like that to me ^^;

Oh btw, is there a colored version of this...I am just curious, I want to see how it looks.
Haha thank you If you think that one took a lot of steps, wait til you see my other psds And yeah, I do have Topaz.

The font is called Planet Kosmos. It's pretty cool, the only drawback is that when you try to add a stroke, it's really jagged -_- And thanks for the tip! I moved it a bit

There isn't a colored version. The colors were too hard to blend together so I just did a B/W adjustment layer and voila, everything blended well! That's pretty much the only reason I use black and white, because I usually like color more. I'd show you the psds, but I can't upload anything from my computer atm or else Chrome crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
That looks really cool! All shiny and ready to attack. Great work!
Thank you zebra-chan

Two new ones:

Old 2011-07-18, 23:41   Link #146
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

I knew it... you're everyday on gfxresource right? always seeing your username there lol...

That's why you're improving drastically >_<... I'm kinda intimidated there that's why I'm rarely visiting that thread...

The left Irobot have better composition when it comes to text... and the perspective on how you are viewing it is better too..

The Halo one have really good lighting as usual....
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-07-19, 00:07   Link #147
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I knew it... you're everyday on gfxresource right? always seeing your username there lol...

That's why you're improving drastically >_<... I'm kinda intimidated there that's why I'm rarely visiting that thread...

The left Irobot have better composition when it comes to text... and the perspective on how you are viewing it is better too..

The Halo one have really good lighting as usual....
Yup! Who else would use my username? And I am on there everyday, maybe even more than AS You shouldn't be intimidated Pathcy-sama! Even though you may feel overwhelmed by the skill of people there (like tuni, budha, Mecca, gomz, hope, pretty much all the staff), the way I see it, its very valuable to have that kind of environment so you can get great CnC and learn lots of tips from the pros You should be more active What's your username there?

I'm actually considering becoming elite so I can improve even more quickly, but I need to focus more on school...*sigh*

Thanks for the tip about the iRobot vert I never even considered the perspective so nice catch there Patchy-chan

Heh heh yeah I had to do some adjustments to make it look like night...

Have you seen my Crysis tag yet?

The progressive blur kind of dulled some of my smudging layers, but the result still turned out pretty well IMO.

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-07-19 at 00:19.
Old 2011-07-19, 04:59   Link #148
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Two new ones:

Quote:
Woa!
Woawoawoa.
These are really awesome, Sir :O Looks so professional!

I'm really impressed by your latest works!
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-19, 05:20   Link #149
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Rennir, that Crysis work is really impressive, the only thing than is bothering me are thoses black lines, may I suggest to either remove it or at least to reduce their opacity.
Old 2011-07-19, 05:56   Link #150
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer

Really nice work!
+1 with Ganbaru and the black thing on the right ... I don't really understand what does this do here.
Old 2011-07-19, 16:49   Link #151
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
AWESOME SIG
everything in it is great
Old 2011-07-19, 22:39   Link #152
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Woa!
Woawoawoa.
These are really awesome, Sir :O Looks so professional!

I'm really impressed by your latest works!
Awww...thank you so much zebra-chan! Those compliments are very nice, and even though it isn't true, it still gives me more confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Rennir, that Crysis work is really impressive, the only thing than is bothering me are thoses black lines, may I suggest to either remove it or at least to reduce their opacity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Really nice work!
+1 with Ganbaru and the black thing on the right ... I don't really understand what does this do here.
Appreciate your CnC. I'll try a version without the lines. And they are part of the effects/clipping masks and they were also for accentuating the flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
AWESOME SIG
everything in it is great
Thanks Chaos-chan
I promise to make your gift even better

EDIT: Newest piece, photo manip

v2

I was going to shrink the canvas size and get rid of the top orb, but bsotw deadline was earlier than I thought and I'm too lazy to go back to this piece

Original Stock for comparison

Spoiler for Original:

Now that I look at it, I might've burned the render a bit too much in some parts...

And don't ask why I named it "Until the world ends" because it was sort of arbitrary If it weren't for BSOTW rules, I wouldn't have added any text...

Last edited by Rennir; 2012-04-23 at 20:16.
Old 2011-08-02, 22:47   Link #153
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yup! Who else would use my username? And I am on there everyday, maybe even more than AS You shouldn't be intimidated Pathcy-sama! Even though you may feel overwhelmed by the skill of people there (like tuni, budha, Mecca, gomz, hope, pretty much all the staff), the way I see it, its very valuable to have that kind of environment so you can get great CnC and learn lots of tips from the pros You should be more active What's your username there?

I'm actually considering becoming elite so I can improve even more quickly, but I need to focus more on school...*sigh*

Thanks for the tip about the iRobot vert I never even considered the perspective so nice catch there Patchy-chan

The progressive blur kind of dulled some of my smudging layers, but the result still turned out pretty well IMO.
^^ saw them... I really liked their works specially Tuniboy... his skills/works on grafx is my fave among them... though I can't follow some of his tutorials *failed miserably*

The heck... that crysis tag.... was really really... look great...

On your new sig... I loved the v2 there maybe since I loved lighting special effects like that... (I don't know what is really good/better... since I don't know how pro thinks )
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-08-03, 00:37   Link #154
Suomi
Kaiba

...*falls over dead inn amazement* D: how amazing, Rennir! You've improved so so so much....smudging, C4D, lighting and flow are great, text is really cool...what more is there to say? Gee...XD I feel intimidated too, Patchama!
Old 2011-08-09, 14:48   Link #155
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
^^ saw them... I really liked their works specially Tuniboy... his skills/works on grafx is my fave among them... though I can't follow some of his tutorials *failed miserably*

The heck... that crysis tag.... was really really... look great...

On your new sig... I loved the v2 there maybe since I loved lighting special effects like that... (I don't know what is really good/better... since I don't know how pro thinks )
Yeah Tuniboy is freaking awesome!!!! Wait, what tuts does he have? I saw his Genesis one, which was really great, but does he have other ones? I really wanna know how he made that spiderman tag...Haha that's cause you don't usually follow tuts cause you just make your own stuff

Oh thank you I won BSOTW 113 with that

Yeah I liked the light balls too, I just needed to improve placement a bit. Yeah you do Patchy! You are a pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
...*falls over dead inn amazement* D: how amazing, Rennir! You've improved so so so much....smudging, C4D, lighting and flow are great, text is really cool...what more is there to say? Gee...XD I feel intimidated too, Patchama!
Thanks Illu-chan Haha unfortunately, my smudging still sucks. I just can't smudge well, even with good settings for some reason. Gonna have to work on that sometime D:

Some new ones:

Old 2011-08-09, 17:19   Link #156
IamYourTHIRD

Quote:

that is freakin' awesome!!
IamYourTHIRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-09, 20:44   Link #157
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Some new ones:

Those are awesome Really well done and looks well amazing. Keep up the work!
Old 2011-08-16, 00:42   Link #158
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
That's what you expect from a champion from a gfx forum :sigh:
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-08-16, 17:58   Link #159
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamYourTHIRD View Post
that is freakin' awesome!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Haha yeah I'll try..already failing

Quote:
That's what you expect from a champion from a gfx forum :sigh:
Awww...Pat-chama you flatter me too much You and I both know I'm nowhere near a champion--more like an apprentice Thanks for the complement though.

Two new ones:

Haven't been happy at all with the last three tags I created. The pegasus one was just boring and the colors weren't very interesting; the Warcraft one was really bad too because I seemed to have forgotten all the fundamentals when making it; and the first one above didn't turn out anywhere near how I pictured it in my head. But I'm glad I created at least one I liked, which is the Dead Space one

EDIT: Waaahhhhh!!! Tuni decided to do a collab with me!!!! It's a dream come true!!

Anyways, here we go!

My start

His finish

Oh and CnC is welcome!

Last edited by Rennir; 2012-04-23 at 20:17.
Old 2011-12-22, 18:04   Link #160
apparitionyouko

ur work's lookin pretty good man. i can see ur style starting to develop.
if ur looking for cc, i'd say keep up what u've been doing recently and break away from the same formulas and patterns for making tags u used in the past.
u've already done the generic styles everyone teaches in tutorials enough and u have it down, now it's time for u to break down everything u learned doing that, and focus in on ur own style.
the last two tags, the crysis one, and the irobot and orc ones are what i mean.
check out my stuff, u can see how i developed a more personal style coming from the same steps ur taking right now.
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/ProstheticAngel/

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-12-22 at 20:05.
apparitionyouko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags