AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-07-09, 15:24   Link #3981
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Can't say I'm surprised that 9 went don first, they were asking for it since their first episode
Old 2017-07-09, 19:54   Link #3982
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The smile of Universe 9's angel after it was wiped out was pretty ominous. Then again, that particular angel never struck me as a good guy. We'll have to see how the other angels react to their Universe's erasure. If they all seem happy, then they're definitely plotting something behind the scenes.
They're plotting something...Head Priest is the one that made up the rules. You never saw any input from Zeno.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-09, 21:31   Link #3983
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
They're plotting something...Head Priest is the one that made up the rules. You never saw any input from Zeno.
But to be fair, any sane minds would rebel against Zeno anyway, an all powerful figure but basically noncommunicable due to a near non-existed IQ. I mean, compared to Zeno, Goku is basically Newton
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 01:39   Link #3984
Idealist 99

I am wondering how Beerus will react to see Champa being erased.
Even if he often argue with him, Beerus do seem to care about Champa since he used his wish from Super Dragonball for Champa.
I feel like that we should see some sort grief from Beerus if Champa is erased.
Old 2017-07-10, 12:47   Link #3985
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Speaking of which, Champa has been acting like a real dick so far, constantly wishing for Universe 7's demise.
Old 2017-07-10, 14:25   Link #3986
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I may not like her name as Hop but she is definitely my kink. <3
Hope she gets revived.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 15:44   Link #3987
wredsa

I am loving DB Super uptil now but they are retconning themselves too much.

First they broke the rule that no gods of destruction should fight amongst themselves and then they broke the rule that angel will die if the god of destruction dies.
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 15:50   Link #3988
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wredsa View Post
I am loving DB Super uptil now but they are retconning themselves too much.

First they broke the rule that no gods of destruction should fight amongst themselves and then they broke the rule that angel will die if the god of destruction dies.
1) They were sparring to test the arena, not waging war against one another.

2) There is no rule that the angel will die if the Hakaishin dies; the ones connected that way are the Kaioshin and Hakaishin. The angel becomes "inactive" if the Hakaishin dies until a new one is appointed. And "inactive" could contextually mean a lot of different things; some people thought maybe it meant they go into suspended animation until the appointment of a new one, but that was always an unfounded assumption.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 16:28   Link #3989
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

And they technically did not die, they were erased by Zeno himself, this might be a loophole that allows angels to be free from their duties. In the first place, it's odd angels are exempt from erasure, as their role is to guide the Gods. The Gods' failures should be their failures too.
Old 2017-07-10, 16:32   Link #3990
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Regardless of the other Angels, I still think Whis is actually a good considering his role in the series so far. That, or he betrays them too.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-10, 16:43   Link #3991
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I really can't picture Whis as a bad guy. He seems to be having the time of his life hanging out with Beerus and the gang on Earth. He enjoys teaching Goku and Vegeta too.

If the angels do turn out to be villains, there will need to be a few angels that take the sides of mortals, because if they formed a united front, they'd be impossible to stop assuming they're as strong as Whis and Vados. Hell, the Grand Priest alone could most likely effortlessly take out all the warriors in the tournament.
Old 2017-07-11, 06:07   Link #3992
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And they technically did not die, they were erased by Zeno himself, this might be a loophole that allows angels to be free from their duties. In the first place, it's odd angels are exempt from erasure, as their role is to guide the Gods. The Gods' failures should be their failures too.
I was wondering, Maybe Zeno-oh power does not work on Angels.
After all , The angel does not show fear toward Zen-oh like others and talks to him casually.
Maybe, The main reason Angel are not only one to be erased because Zen-oh can not erase them.
Old 2017-07-11, 08:44   Link #3993
OrigamiChik3n

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
But to be fair, any sane minds would rebel against Zeno anyway, an all powerful figure but basically noncommunicable due to a near non-existed IQ. I mean, compared to Zeno, Goku is basically Newton
My thoughts exactly. Although other gods proved to be out of touch with reality too. Beerus destroying entire planets just because he didn't like their food? Zamasu going bonkers because he didn't like the way universe works? Some gods just don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand why they are assigned their job.

The thing that bother me is Goku's fighting abilities. Vegeta once called Goku combat genius. But Goku in Super is more of a combat moron. I understand that he is conserving his power. Whatever. Like can't groan for a bit and suddenly go from "close to death" to "500 times his previous ultimate power" and top that with x10 Kaio-ken. Even so, just because he is "pacing" he is not limited to just throwing punches as far as fighting techniques go. He proved that his time skipping is far superior to that of fearsome Hit. And yet he sucks at using it in many of his fights. Even the most crucial ones like against Zamasu/Black or the tournament of power. He wouldn't be caught off guard by any of the Universe 9 fighter had he used it. I feel that writers change characters' fighting prowess from useless to super OP and back on a whim.

As for erased universes. There's a chance that Universe 7 will win. And Goku, being the nice guy that he is, will ask extra ultra mega super duper Dragon Balls to bring them back.
OrigamiChik3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 10:24   Link #3994
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrigamiChik3n View Post
My thoughts exactly. Although other gods proved to be out of touch with reality too. Beerus destroying entire planets just because he didn't like their food? Zamasu going bonkers because he didn't like the way universe works? Some gods just don't seem to be intelligent enough to understand why they are assigned their job.

The thing that bother me is Goku's fighting abilities. Vegeta once called Goku combat genius. But Goku in Super is more of a combat moron. I understand that he is conserving his power. Whatever. Like can't groan for a bit and suddenly go from "close to death" to "500 times his previous ultimate power" and top that with x10 Kaio-ken. Even so, just because he is "pacing" he is not limited to just throwing punches as far as fighting techniques go. He proved that his time skipping is far superior to that of fearsome Hit. And yet he sucks at using it in many of his fights. Even the most crucial ones like against Zamasu/Black or the tournament of power. He wouldn't be caught off guard by any of the Universe 9 fighter had he used it. I feel that writers change characters' fighting prowess from useless to super OP and back on a whim.

As for erased universes. There's a chance that Universe 7 will win. And Goku, being the nice guy that he is, will ask extra ultra mega super duper Dragon Balls to bring them back.
and merged those universes into one universe, thus higher mortality score and live.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 12:34   Link #3995
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

It's clear as day that the Omni-king is a dumbass.
Just like all the others that think erasure is the answer to the problems.
It takes free will and crushes it.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 14:09   Link #3996
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
It's clear as day that the Omni-king is a dumbass.
Just like all the others that think erasure is the answer to the problems.
It takes free will and crushes it.
i think is not just because he is dumb, when you think about "what is true needed" to the all big creator god be in order to be true fair and neutral the best way of this happening is by him being "naive as a little kid", because this means which he is really not affected neither by "good or evil" and he is true "pure", because really nothing can be more "pure" when comes to evil x good than a little kid which still don't know or care toward that concepts, this make zeno a perfect god which can proper judge and take decision without swing just to one way(good or evil), but also this create the problem which he can be easy manipulated due to being to innocent.
Old 2017-07-12, 00:24   Link #3997
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Well, not so perfect then if he can be manipulated? Also, he's not just innocent, he's also plain stupid, which means that his decisions, whether impeded or not by morality, simply lack insight. He's just messing around most of the time, does things on a whim or out of boredom. If destroying all low-level universes was really the best thing to do, how is sparing one through the Tournament of Power just because he wants to see good fights factor in that? And what's even the point of destroying universes without at least creating new ones?

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-12, 22:37   Link #3998
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I know I'm late but good god Goku just getting dudes entire birthstones vaporized lol...man, he gotta learn a lesson at some point, right...heh...

These angels tired of the bull$hit, but I saw Whis' Pops from jumpstreet...
Old 2017-07-13, 08:08   Link #3999
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
Well, not so perfect then if he can be manipulated? Also, he's not just innocent, he's also plain stupid, which means that his decisions, whether impeded or not by morality, simply lack insight. He's just messing around most of the time, does things on a whim or out of boredom. If destroying all low-level universes was really the best thing to do, how is sparing one through the Tournament of Power just because he wants to see good fights factor in that? And what's even the point of destroying universes without at least creating new ones?
No Zeno level of thinking is so way higher in a another sphere, we mortal cannot comprehend hence it appear like tat to us. lol

btw do anyone realised Goku could not lose by being ring out? they did not ban instant transmission...
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-13, 08:21   Link #4000
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by azenable View Post
No Zeno level of thinking is so way higher in a another sphere, we mortal cannot comprehend hence it appear like tat to us. lol

btw do anyone realised Goku could not lose by being ring out? they did not ban instant transmission...
Makes me wonder. I imagine they didn't since we also have a Yardrat in the tournament. But it's not very fair, they talked about banning 'skills', not just flight. Goku could still get knocked out cold and thrown off while unable to do anything, but good luck with that .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy