4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-08, 22:08   Link #1301
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

So is lulu (his ultimate goal) trying to bring the world together by making them all come together and attacking lulu/hating him? He's making the world work together against this "what is considered" evil britannia, after he got rid of the troubles (nobles)?

Isn't this like gundam 00 for those of you who watched it in a way? To become the team that sort of makes others come into unity? make the whole world hate the same person and work together to bring him down? And the only reason he took out the nobles was because he wanted to make sure that after he was taken down, the whole world would sort of be at peace?

true?
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:09   Link #1302
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackasian View Post
I'm just saying so that kallen might fall back in love with him later if events turn for the better.
I doubt she just suddenly fell out of being in love with him, those kinds of things don't just disappear. She was in love with him, seemingly, for the entire month and she had no idea if he was alive or dead.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:16   Link #1303
LordLabyrinth
Confused like hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
So is lulu (his ultimate goal) trying to bring the world together by making them all come together and attacking lulu/hating him? He's making the world work together against this "what is considered" evil britannia, after he got rid of the troubles (nobles)?

Isn't this like gundam 00 for those of you who watched it in a way? To become the team that sort of makes others come into unity? make the whole world hate the same person and work together to bring him down? And the only reason he took out the nobles was because he wanted to make sure that after he was taken down, the whole world would sort of be at peace?

true?
Yeah, if that truly is Lelouch and Suzaku's plan, then they must have watched Gundam 00 and copied it. To be honest, I think it's a dumb plan and really hope the ending is something better than that. Hopefully Lelouch has something impressive planned out that should make sense instead of something like what Charles and Marianne had planned. It's too bad Lelouch and Suzaku resembles Charles and Marianne a little too much. Charles was the mastermind behind their convoluted plan while Marianne was the kickass knight. I'm just hoping Suzaku's sense of justice didn't fall so much that he would throw it away with Lelouch.
LordLabyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:26   Link #1304
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
your right

im sorry to all the people I said were wrong because they said Nunnally was alive.

That said you can't say she wasn't better off dead. I mean come on how can she rule Britannia if she's blind and can't walk. Then again It makes me wonder which side Orange will choose. If he chooses Nunnally can Orange just use his geass canceler on Nunnally? Since after all Charles used his geass to make her blind and unable to walk.

Discuss.
Just because a person has a handicap doesn't mean he/she can't do anything useful for his/her country. She was able to pull off the Governor job a while ago so I can't see why not? All documents and papers will be in Braille System so there's no reason she can't manage Britannia, she also have the guts to voice out her opinions to the committee. Like I said, she's Nunnally, Lelouch's only sister. She may not be as smart as her brother but she is smart. She could be the perfect opponent for Lelouch in this upcoming final battle. Besides, since when did immobility became a problem?
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:37   Link #1305
Traece
:cool:

Yeah I know I'm quoting from a few pages back.. But it's pretty much the same discussion for 66 pages so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.questionguy View Post
HAAHAHAAHAHA,anyone who before said that nunnally is dead should feel like a dumass xD man i just KNEW there was more to her in the show!!i just felt it.great episode,wonder whats next,this show really knows how to impress.
Considering she was confirmed as dead by the Code Geass official website, I don't see a reason to belittle anyone who thought otherwise. All things considered (literally all things) Nunally really should have been dead.

To be honest, I have my doubts that it could even be the real Nunally. For her to rise up to the plate and practically declare war against the two people who have been with her for her entire life (Lelouch entire, Suzaku not so much... But I put a side note here so get over it) is completely out of character under any circumstances. I don't care how angry she might be with them both, she'd be sympathizing first in my opinion. There is going to need to be a hell of a good explanation for this one. But, whatever they throw at me I just hope they don't ruin this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Agree,,,

The battle with Bismarck it feels rushed... he was so cool in the previous episodes but gone just like that.
Didn't even see what the other knights are piloting... they're lazy to draw.

3/10
Actually that's to be expected. They were annihilated so fast it wasn't even worthy for them to be given more than an identity and a cockpit. If they had more than an identity and a body they'd just be complained about for the fact that they were entirely useless because their Knightmares were so badass or something. Trust me, people will complain about their uselessness, or the fact that they didn't exist at all.

As far as the rushed battle with Bismarck... I actually loved it. I think it was appropriate that Suzaku should take the throne as the ultimate Knight of Rounds quickly and with just one simple tactic, to 'Live On'. It's only appropriate, since Bismark was the one factor that stood in their way militarily as an individual. With Bismark out of the way, Lelouch and Suzaku don't have much of an opposition besides Todou and Kallen, and Todou + Black Knights friends will be more than easily annihilated. There's also Xing Ke too, but I'm not sure if he will be much of a factor really. In any case, the only pilots worthy of notice are Kallen and Xing Ke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Here's your answer.

Sutherlands.
[Insert Outburst of Laughter Here] I Lol'd hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I fail to see how he's gay...He's the Emperor of Britannia, he doesn't have to kiss back if an eleven kisses him. You guys just wanted him to take her clothes off and have sex with her right then and there...This is not a hentai anime >_>
... Can it be?

Edit: I suppose Code Geass does have some Gundam 00 factors in it... But it's not like it's a fully uncommon principle. The Human Psyche is amazingly bland and predictable, whether we want to admit it or not.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:38   Link #1306
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
if she sealed his geass...then how did he have it at the end of that episode when suzaku blasted that geass helmet off?
and where can i read these magazines? or get the info to the magazines that were revealed? ...man and here i thought c.c. sincerely kissed him *sigh*
Here:

She kissed him in Stage 25 to make a back-up memory in the World of C, then kissed again in Turn 1 to load the back-up.
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:40   Link #1307
SuperJiwon

Well Sunrise did make Gundam 00 so I suppose they do have a right to that plot line. I think(hope) there is actually more to it than that, since even if you unite the world against you, there's no way to guarantee the world will all of a sudden be peaceful after you're dead. More likely the rest of the world will just turn on each other to pick the remains of Brittania. Plus, the Gundams picking a fight with everyone in Gundam 00 was only the beginning of whatever plan they had cooked up for world peace. It still might turn out to be good, hopefully. Probably not, but I can wish.
But in any case, whatever Lelouch's masterplan is, Schneizel threw in a massive monkey wrench into it with Nunnally and his flying fortess/FLEIA silo. One question though, how the hell did Brittanian intelligence miss a giant flying castle moving it's way across the continent to nuke the palace? Did Lelouch have his cellphone off or something? Or can Damocles teleport or move out of the Earth's atmosphere and re-enter at any location in the world?
SuperJiwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:40   Link #1308
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Here:

She kissed him in Stage 25 to make a back-up memory in the World of C, then kissed again in Turn 1 to load the back-up.
i see thanks!!
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:45   Link #1309
LordLabyrinth
Confused like hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJiwon View Post
Well Sunrise did make Gundam 00 so I suppose they do have a right to that plot line. I think(hope) there is actually more to it than that, since even if you unite the world against you, there's no way to guarantee the world will all of a sudden be peaceful after you're dead. More likely the rest of the world will just turn on each other to pick the remains of Brittania. Plus, the Gundams picking a fight with everyone in Gundam 00 was only the beginning of whatever plan they had cooked up for world peace. It still might turn out to be good, hopefully. Probably not, but I can wish.
But in any case, whatever Lelouch's masterplan is, Schneizel threw in a massive monkey wrench into it with Nunnally and his flying fortess/FLEIA silo. One question though, how the hell did Brittanian intelligence miss a giant flying castle moving it's way across the continent to nuke the palace? Did Lelouch have his cellphone off or something? Or can Damocles teleport or move out of the Earth's atmosphere and re-enter at any location in the world?

Guard 1: Hey, what's that huge thing flying over our head?
Guard 2: *shrugs*

That's what happened.
LordLabyrinth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:47   Link #1310
SuperJiwon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
your right

im sorry to all the people I said were wrong because they said Nunnally was alive.

That said you can't say she wasn't better off dead. I mean come on how can she rule Britannia if she's blind and can't walk. Then again It makes me wonder which side Orange will choose. If he chooses Nunnally can Orange just use his geass canceler on Nunnally? Since after all Charles used his geass to make her blind and unable to walk.

Discuss.
Looks like she's going to be a Schneizel puppet anyway if she ever did become Empress. Though most likely Schneizel is only using her to take down Lelouch and take the fall for the probable mass FLEIA attacks in the next few episodes. After she's assassinated for using FLEIA on innocents, Schneizel will gracefully take control of the world to atone for his poor misguided siblings, Lelouch and Nunnally.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:50   Link #1311
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
You know, I have to agree with you there. They are kind of overkilling the depressing nature of the show a bit. Though perhaps this last arc will reverse the trend and have things look hopeless but come out reasonably okay in the end. Sometimes it looks like they are trying to outdo Tomino though.
Although I've considered UC to be somewhat slow paced at times, at the very least the plot progression and character presentations were pretty sound. The pacing of Code Geass, particularly S2 was too rushed in many places (most significantly episode 21, which had enough material for two good episodes) and the WTF moments that seemed too much for the sake of shock rather than good plot progression. Nunally should have stayed dead as a matter of course, reason why I've said many times the sooner everyone bites the dust the better, just so it finally keels over.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 22:54   Link #1312
SuperJiwon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Although I've considered UC to be somewhat slow paced at times, at the very least the plot progression and character presentations were pretty sound. The pacing of Code Geass, particularly S2 was too rushed in many places (most significantly episode 21, which had enough material for two good episodes) and the WTF moments that seemed too much for the sake of shock rather than good plot progression. Nunally should have stayed dead as a matter of course, reason why I've said many times the sooner everyone bites the dust the better, just so it finally keels over.
No way, the ending better be KICK ASS. I already shelled out the cash for the limited edition box set for Code Geass Part 1 and I'll be damned if this ends in a suck fest like Gundam Seed Destiny. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 2008-09-08, 22:57   Link #1313
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Ok about last time that i wrote about TURN 22 was:-

Holy Sh*t. Diethard Also Betrayed Too.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:10   Link #1314
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJiwon View Post
One question though, how the hell did Brittanian intelligence miss a giant flying castle moving it's way across the continent to nuke the palace? Did Lelouch have his cellphone off or something? Or can Damocles teleport or move out of the Earth's atmosphere and re-enter at any location in the world?

That's the sort of thing that I usually catch... I'm amazed I didn't think about it before you did! You make a BRILLIANT point.

All things considered I highly doubt that the Damocles has any sort of cloaking device, since we KNOW that cloak and phase technologies have NOT been developed in the Code Geass world. Their biggest technological achievement comes out of the Damocles' poot-putter, if you know what I mean...

Now 'that' is a way to effectively stink out a room.
Old 2008-09-08, 23:32   Link #1315
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

How did they miss it? The sky fortress Damocles is most powerful thing ever made that's why.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:32   Link #1316
rpgman1

Can someone tell me is that supposed to be a spaceship in the OP? Is it launching FLEIA or some sort of missile system? I thought that would show up sometime soon in the series since we have yet to see any space travel.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:33   Link #1317
Wolfpack

To SuperJiwon: There's no way this could suck ass more that GSD, which started to go downhill when Kira miraculously survived after being own by Shinn and came back as Jesus Yamato.

Well, it seems like Lelouch knew what Schneizel was up to, but he was hoping to take control of the UFN before Schneizel unveiled the Damocles. That said, I definitely agree. How the hell do you miss a floating fortress? However, going by the OP the Damocles may have some space travelling capability. And while cloaking hasn't been developed yet I imagine they've could have some nice ECM counter measures against spy satellites and stuff.

By the way did anyone notice Schneizel say someone escaped from their group because they didn't agree with their plans? My bet is that it was Anya.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:37   Link #1318
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Can someone tell me is that supposed to be a spaceship in the OP? Is it launching FLEIA or some sort of missile system? I thought that would show up sometime soon in the series since we have yet to see any space travel.
That's Jeremiah's Sutherland Sieg.
Old 2008-09-08, 23:37   Link #1319
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
To SuperJiwon: There's no way this could suck ass more that GSD, which started to go downhill when Kira miraculously survived after being own by Shinn and came back as Jesus Yamato.

Well, it seems like Lelouch knew what Schneizel was up to, but he was hoping to take control of the UFN before Schneizel unveiled the Damocles. That said, I definitely agree. How the hell do you miss a floating fortress? However, going by the OP the Damocles may have some space travelling capability. And while cloaking hasn't been developed yet I imagine they've could have some nice ECM counter measures against spy satellites and stuff.

By the way did anyone notice Schneizel say someone escaped from their group because they didn't agree with their plans? My bet is that it was Anya.
The Sky of Damocles huh? So all Lelouch and Suzaku need is a spaceship capable of space travel. Maybe in the Geass Ruins around the world? How is that capable of being in space? No technology has currently reach the level where it is certain for space travel.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 23:43   Link #1320
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
or it could be Gino.

*points at 30 sec preview*
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote