AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-05, 19:29   Link #321
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
who are the men in volume 9 who have arm like scissor and why does haru fought taku in end of volume 7 ?
Give me a pic or something, that's a pretty vague description...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
BTW, who is this
Spoiler for this:
That's Fuuko, aka Sky Raker.

On a side note, we have a sort of 'Power Level' confirmation about who's the strongest King out of the 7 in Vol11. Scarlet Rain as part of her skills in the Red system (long range attacks) a sensor system, and she can scan opponents. Rank #1 of the Kings is Green Grande, #2 is Blue Knight. According to Rain those two barely even shows their true strength, and are likely to be 'Pioneers', the 1st Generation Burst Linkers. Purple and Yellow Kings, while hard to get along with, are actually more 'honest' in that what they show are closer to their true strength compared to Blue and Green.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 21:01   Link #322
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

How high does black lotus rank? Also, whose's KYH parent and why doesnt she want haru to meet that person?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:48   Link #323
Flere821
Lurker

I did say 'sort of' of a ranking... Scarlet Rain didn't give a in-depth talk about it

KYH's parent isn't revealed yet, all we know is she's still around somewhere in Accel World and on bad terms with KYH.
Old 2012-05-05, 22:52   Link #324
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I did say 'sort of' of a ranking... Scarlet Rain didn't give a in-depth talk about it

KYH's parent isn't revealed yet, all we know is she's still around somewhere in Accel World and on bad terms with KYH.
maybe KYH parent is Purple King
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:53   Link #325
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Scary if so. Who's the king with healing ability? Purple? Also, has the blue king showed up before?
Old 2012-05-05, 22:55   Link #326
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
While it's not completely impossible, I kinda find it unlikely... Purple Thorn seems to be more like a rival to Black Lotus than a 'parent' or someone with authority/holds over Black Lotus. And KYH did mention she doesn't want Haru to meet with her parent, yet Haru was brought over to the 1st 7 King's meeting where Purple Thorn was present (Haru could have been left behind and not go if had to). Yeah, I don't think it's very likely...
Old 2012-05-05, 23:03   Link #327
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
While it's not completely impossible, I kinda find it unlikely... Purple Thorn seems to be more like a rival to Black Lotus than a 'parent' or someone with authority/holds over Black Lotus. And KYH did mention she doesn't want Haru to meet with her parent, yet Haru was brought over to the 1st 7 King's meeting where Purple Thorn was present (Haru could have been left behind and not go if had to). Yeah, I don't think it's very likely...
since if we use extraction method, then :
the one that hate KYH :
---->very much
-------->Had enough reason and power :
----------->King Rank
-------------->had personal grudge againts KYH :
----------------->Purple King[her BF is KOed by KYH from AW[1st Red King]]
--------------------->Sly and dangerous :
------------------------> Yellow King and AW research society

sorry to ask again since i'm trying to translate AW vol 5 to english :
Spoiler for My language is poor:
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 23:27   Link #328
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Maybe its one of the smaller legions head? Also, when she brought haru to the meeting, was it when they demanded he destroy CD?
Old 2012-05-06, 02:46   Link #329
Kaos!

No one mentioning White King? KYH was more wary of White King pulling Haru over to her legion than Blue/Green King. Furthermore, White King did not appear in any of the meetings.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 05:51   Link #330
tsunade666

White king is still a mystery. White was supposedly the jack of all trades.
Old 2012-05-06, 08:17   Link #331
Kaos!

Neither white nor black are really jack of all trades.

Looking at the list of blacks which we know,Black Lotus(full melee unless you count in Incarnate System) or Black Vise(skill resembles more of Yellow's indirect) they don't really exhibit jack of all trades.

The 4 whites which appeared in the story:
- White King(Unknown)
- Ivory Tower(Unknown skills)
- Ardor Maiden(Half red and half white, has bow and purification skills)
- Mirror Masker(Half silver and half white, has theoretic mirror which reflects all laser)

Not much similiarities that can really show what characteristics white has. Perhaps they can be considered under a different category similiar to the metals.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 09:51   Link #332
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
I doubt it. From what I could read, it could be Black Vise. He pretty much fits the bill of being the person you must not meet considering what we know of him thus far.

Unrelated to above statement:

I managed to read volume 2 chapter 3. According to Scarlet Rain, she lost to Chrome Disaster. If that is the case, why is she still in the game? If remember correctly, one lost and you're out of the Brain Burst program. Am I missing something here?
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:27   Link #333
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I doubt it. From what I could read, it could be Black Vise. He pretty much fits the bill of being the person you must not meet considering what we know of him thus far.

Unrelated to above statement:

I managed to read volume 2 chapter 3. According to Scarlet Rain, she lost to Chrome Disaster. If that is the case, why is she still in the game? If remember correctly, one lost and you're out of the Brain Burst program. Am I missing something here?
I think whe she means that he lost the battle and ran away before he could give the final blow.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:34   Link #334
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Isn't the one with the lowest hp when the timer runs out is the one who loses? Chrome Disaster has no damage while Scarlet Rain was damaged by CD's sword.
Old 2012-05-06, 10:39   Link #335
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Lv 9 only have a one less rule against other level 9
Old 2012-05-06, 10:54   Link #336
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

I see. Thank you for the clarification.

Quote:
On a side note, we have a sort of 'Power Level' confirmation about who's the strongest King out of the 7 in Vol11. Scarlet Rain as part of her skills in the Red system (long range attacks) a sensor system, and she can scan opponents. Rank #1 of the Kings is Green Grande, #2 is Blue Knight. According to Rain those two barely even shows their true strength, and are likely to be 'Pioneers', the 1st Generation Burst Linkers. Purple and Yellow Kings, while hard to get along with, are actually more 'honest' in that what they show are closer to their true strength compared to Blue and Green.
So essentially, the strongest burst linkers are the tankers. Why am I not surprised. I guess Black Lotus should kill them then.
Old 2012-05-06, 13:17   Link #337
vanishing dragon

Flere821@ sorry the man with scissor arm is in volume 5 at the 275 picture,he cut both SC arm and wing ?
vanishing dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 14:15   Link #338
reccaryu

I was watching the anime and reading the manga again and remembered that Cyon Pile had a below 50% win percentage. Do they talk about his win percentage after he join up with haru and them? Or he just does team battles now?
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 03:37   Link #339
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
sorry to ask again since i'm trying to translate AW vol 5 to english :
Spoiler for My language is poor:
Let's see...

1) blankly (expression-wise) standing there

2) Takumu who is battling

3) snarking
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
Flere821@ sorry the man with scissor arm is in volume 5 at the 275 picture,he cut both SC arm and wing ?
Hmm... you're talking about this pic?

http://book.sfacg.com/UploadPic/2012020200537110.jpg

That's Lotus KOing Crow with 'Death by Embracing' IIRC.

If you're talking about this one:

http://book.sfacg.com/UploadPic/2012020200575079.jpg

That's Rust Jigsaw, the antagonist for this volume.
Old 2012-05-07, 04:28   Link #340
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Was crow in his CD mode? When attacked by BL or did he exhibit signs of being under CD

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality