AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-18, 07:45   Link #2141
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

You're not going to believe this...

I just utterly annihilated that one from two nights ago with a comeback about 100 times more absurd.

My team - Miss Fortune/Ashe/Nunu/Katarina/Vladmir (in order of usefulness/contribution through the match. Yes I was MF, of course.)

Enemy team - Xin Zhao/Varus/Fiora/Karma/Shen (order of how they did)

So early game I'm utterly owning. I have 6 kills in the first 5 minutes and have BF Sword doing bot with Ashe vs Fiora and Shen. Then things go horribly wrong...Vladmir d/cs and never comes back, 0/0/0. Katarina was solo top for some reason since Nunu was jungling and feeds Karma/Xin top. Nunu was not doing well as ganker either. Once the enemy realises Vladmir is gone for good, they start pushing like mad. I gradually pick off what I can and in team fights get kills consistently along with Ashe, but Kat feeds like an absolute clown and Nunu just can't do much other than be a soaker. In a critical battle at mid turret at base, my team suddenly splits up...and they die without taking anyone...I take 4 with me before Xin gets me. Team tries to surrender but Ashe and I say no. When the other team goes for top turret, we ace them, but cant mid push. Next fight, again ace them. This time we get the two outer turrets in mid down before backing off. The next two fights, either Kat or Nunu get picked off for going out and want to leave. Again Ashe and I refuse to surrender. Nunu is really emo at this point and Kat is raging hard since she's 4/18 and Nunu is 2/12. They rage hard openly at each other while Xin and Karma are laughing like mad. Next enemy push top is gone and they make a push to get the final turrets but Ashe and I survive. The two ragers keep raging and still think it's futile and get picked off 2 times each but somehow the nexus turrets stay intact in resultant battles. After another top fight where I snap them with my 3rd triple kill of the match and we get their mid base turret and inhibitor, Nunu stops being so emo and says he'll try one more time. Next fight, ace them and while doing so since I had to chase Varus and Karma in top lane, Ashe races down mid and takes out both enemy nexus turrets by the time I get there and we get the Nexus just before they all res.

So despite a Kat that was about 4/20 and an emo Nunu that was about 3/15 and it being 4v5 nearly all match, we won at about the 45 minute mark even though the enemy team was way ahead in gear overall and had an extra player...How...especially since Kat was terribad...I don't know. Except that I was given the freedom to ulti them like mad and pick them off along with Ashe.

Final score - 35-7-12, killing spree of 11 to end the match, match length 45 mins. In a normal game. I doubt I'll ever beat that in a proper game...I don't see how...

And just in case people think I made that up or that 21-5-14 one was fake:

Spoiler for Proof those scores were real and mine:

Konakaga can verify that is me. We team up on weekends.

35-7-12....how the...I still have trouble believing that is real...

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-05-18 at 08:10.
Last Sinner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 08:16   Link #2142
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Good lord... that game might have been too stressful...
Old 2012-05-18, 08:26   Link #2143
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I once carried a team to victory with AP Easterbunny Teemo.

You might say it was an epic comeback from champion select, when I chose to play Teemo (we were pretty much doomed at that point!).

Best scene was during endgame 5v5 in front of Baron, everyone dead besides me and enemy Irelia. I've got like 50 hp left, finish off Irelia with a Blinding Dart. But she got Guardian Angel.

So I plant my atomic mushroom (fully stacked Mejais+completed AP build + pots) on top of her and run off.
*trollface*
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 14:27   Link #2144
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Best team I've had was Urgot/Singed/Shaco vs Trynda/Yi/Udyr. Shaco baits, Singed flings them to me and I initiate a rocket spammage that nails two kills until Shaco can finish off the runner. In that fashion, we got first, second, third, [...],10th blood in FIVE MINUTES! Team synergy at its best, absolute pubstomp.

@ Last Sinner, you really like MF don't you? GG
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 18:19   Link #2145
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Best team I've had was Urgot/Singed/Shaco vs Trynda/Yi/Udyr. Shaco baits, Singed flings them to me and I initiate a rocket spammage that nails two kills until Shaco can finish off the runner. In that fashion, we got first, second, third, [...],10th blood in FIVE MINUTES! Team synergy at its best, absolute pubstomp.
While I was levelling, I was only playing Twisted Treeline. I encountered a Xin Zhao/Singed/Shaco combo that did the same thing you mentioned. Also encountered a Xin Zhao/Nautilus on Summoner's Rift that just facerolled.

Quote:
@ Last Sinner, you really like MF don't you? GG

Well...I do kind of like Trist, but I find her too 1v1 oriented and not damaging enough in team fights. I tried Riven last week, got 7 wins in a row with her then had 5 terrible losses, most of which were my fault so I'm not that confident in handling Riven. I tried Sion and just couldn't get anything going. Tried Warwick jungler with reasonable results but the fact I'm always first focus when I play that really ticks me off. I bought Shaco with IP a couple of nights ago and intend to try him as jungler. But yeah, despite what people say about Miss Fortune, she's easily my fave and best performing champion. Agreed that heroes like Vayne, Kog'Maw or Graves are better than her 1v1 late game, but in team fights, I've always been most effective by light years with Miss Fortune. When you have someone bait opponents so that virtually their entire team gets baited into Rapid Fire and they have no way of avoiding it and you can hang back, it makes a difference. I did consider getting Varus, but since I've found Varus's late game to be quite lacking, I don't feel interested enough to acquire him. Early and mid game he's a beast, but late I don't think he's deadly enough. At least the ones I've versed or been teamed up with.
Old 2012-05-19, 06:35   Link #2146
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

New patch looks nice, still not sure about how the changing of some graphics will increase certain peoples fps, but still nice and looks fresh.

I wonder what the next champion will be, I have a feeling it will be a Ap or a jungler.
Old 2012-05-19, 06:53   Link #2147
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Everyone is a jungler. /Phreak
Old 2012-05-19, 15:54   Link #2148
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
New patch looks nice, still not sure about how the changing of some graphics will increase certain peoples fps, but still nice and looks fresh.

I wonder what the next champion will be, I have a feeling it will be a Ap or a jungler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Everyone is a jungler. /Phreak
He is a jungler/Brusier/Fighter aka Noxius Garen did you not see his kit posted?

And I am quite happy they're are fixing normal draft mode finally since I like to play it.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 19:09   Link #2149
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Ahah yeah, defiently over due for draft mode fix's.

I'm waiting for a patch which will introduce a new game type
Old 2012-05-19, 20:48   Link #2150
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Holy crap, super musical chairs with the top NA teams. CRS Crumbzz --> Dignitas, Dignitas Voyboy --> CLG, CLG Saintvicious --> CRS.

Overall, IMO Curse gets the least change (top jungler replaced by another top jungler) and probably the one that got the best outcome of the three. Probably a top 10 team in NA at least still, as Curse's problems are more to do with their other players.

Dignitas, I dunno, Crumbzz is a very versatile player. He was able to hold his own against other mid laners during the short time he was at Epik, and transitioned pretty well into jungle for Curse. I do not doubt that he can hold his own at top (which jungle has a lot of overlap with), but man, Voyboy was the biggest reason why Dignitas was such a force to be reckoned with. My guess? Dig went from being a top 5 team to a top 10 team.

And finally CLG. They got IMO the most dominating player in his role out of the three (a lot of times DIG wins its when Voyboy gets fed), but loses most out of the roles. Now CLG is putting HotshotGG in the jungler role? CLG went from top 5 team to a top 50 team, unless HSGG becomes THE George of the Jungle. But considering he's currently going through the same fast bigfatjiji went through (got a girlfriend, MUCH less time practicing), I doubt it's going to happen.

Which overall means that I don't see NA teams going to do well in the near future international tournaments. But for now, let's see how CLG and Dignitas handles the Curse invitational.

EDIT: Right at this minute, Epik vs CLG.na is facing in the Curse invitational. Looking forward to this...

EDIT 2: Hotshot jungle /facepalm
But then again, Epik got rolled during their first match with their new lineup (by CLG no less), so who knows really?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)

Last edited by DragoonKain3; 2012-05-19 at 22:59.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 06:35   Link #2151
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Are you being serious? Is there a article or some evidence of this?
Old 2012-05-20, 15:57   Link #2152
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Are you being serious? Is there a article or some evidence of this?
I don't a follow the pro-team line-ups that much, but I did happen see this post on the forums by Crumbzz(when I was stalking dev tracker) about his moving from the team because they required game house and they didn't want to join that due university, and was mentioned that Saintvicious was joining them in their place, I don't about the others.
MAL
Old 2012-05-20, 16:06   Link #2153
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

It's totally legit btw. I saw Voyboy playing for CLG yesterday when they got stomped by Tsm.Evo (formerly Epik), where Crumbz said he is in Dignitas now (his name is even D Crumbzz), and I've seen Saint stream in Twitch (rather than own3d where CLG streams).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 16:09   Link #2154
Zakoo

Today I got a tristania with 9 creep kills after 25 minutes of games. No she wasn't the support.

Despair can only come after this.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 18:23   Link #2155
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, that is such a huge switch to the teams. This will defiently have a massive impact in the Riot tournament. Going to be so intresting how Crumbz, Voyboy and Saint get along with their new teams.

And Zakoo, thats what you call a awesome AD carry, 9 creeps OP...
Old 2012-05-21, 00:41   Link #2156
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Today I got a tristania with 9 creep kills after 25 minutes of games. No she wasn't the support.

Despair can only come after this.
In pro games, everyone gets 100+ cs except supports, but in normal games, don't expect anyone who isn't a jungler, mid or solo top to get over 80 at the 10' mark. Bot games are excellent last-hit practice, since they always punish people in their zone...I had raised my average from ~35 to ~60 in a few weeks, I've hit the occasional 77 with Ahri in normal games though.

About the pro teams: they really love to switch around, don't they?^^ Looking forward to the upcoming matches, this should be exciting.
Old 2012-05-21, 05:12   Link #2157
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

So apart from Ziggs, (NO SOLIDARITY SISTER), can't believe this shit actually flew.

Longest game ever though. lol.

Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 05:26   Link #2158
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

1 hour and 20 minutes your butt must of fell asleep man
You were pretty lucky to win that game, the Warwick must of been really bad
And that Ziggs well.....
Old 2012-05-21, 06:36   Link #2159
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
So apart from Ziggs, (NO SOLIDARITY SISTER), can't believe this shit actually flew.

Longest game ever though. lol.

Beat my longest record by 5 mins , and thanks for reminding me of the absurdness of pre-30 normals
MAL

Last edited by Kotohono; 2012-05-21 at 13:43.
Old 2012-05-21, 11:32   Link #2160
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Da hell at quad smite...dragon steals ftw? Seriously how did you win that...oh btw Lux+CV=death beams.

Tags
league of legends, lol