AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-03-07, 04:33   Link #1081
james0246

What happens when a Quincy or some other Spiritual user dies? Specifically, does their power transfer over to their soul self (ex: if Orohime were to suddenly die, would her powers still be present with her when she is a "ghost"), or would their specific powers (the Quincy Bow, Chad's Arms, Orohime's...hair pins) simply disappear after their physical death?

If there is already a discussion concerning this, please re-direct me.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 05:48   Link #1082
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Many?

How many episodes are there?
How many manga chapters are there?

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 06:07   Link #1083
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

The Ep Intel Now 163 Ep
The Manga Chapters Intel Now 313 Manga
Old 2008-03-07, 08:40   Link #1084
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
What happens when a Quincy or some other Spiritual user dies? Specifically, does their power transfer over to their soul self (ex: if Orohime were to suddenly die, would her powers still be present with her when she is a "ghost"), or would their specific powers (the Quincy Bow, Chad's Arms, Orohime's...hair pins) simply disappear after their physical death?

If there is already a discussion concerning this, please re-direct me.
There is..except I don't know where it is here. But the answer is yes . They would retain their powers If they died.. unless the chain link and the soul sleep the two most fatal areas of the soul. Once those are destroyed the soul will become just a regular plus with no spirit power. Ichigo is the exception because He was using Rukia's powers and Byakuya only aimed for those (He had no idea Ichigo was a shinketsu and had his own)
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-07, 13:46   Link #1085
Frozen_Angel
Gothy Lesbian from Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
[/SPOILER]

Yes. He has been shown to be able to use a Cero. Episode 125 @ 6: 37

Spoiler for For Cero:

I think it's like with Getsuga Tenshou...It was done unconsciously. But he does have the ability. He probably doesn't remember doing it...much less how.
Lol I am not sure how I ever forgot about that, he is most likly not even aware he did it there will be nice if/when he learns to do it on his own.
I also found it weird that every Cero up till now has been red, but Ulquiorra's has been Blue, any thoughts on to why that is?
Old 2008-03-08, 11:29   Link #1086
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

About Ulquie's cero...

Maybe the animators just thought it would look cool. Or, if Kubo does all the color instruction, maybe he just thought it would look cool.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 11:56   Link #1087
lequory
People hate good theories

or maybe difference in powers?
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 12:05   Link #1088
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
About Ulquie's cero...

Maybe the animators just thought it would look cool. Or, if Kubo does all the color instruction, maybe he just thought it would look cool.
Reasons:~
1. A blue flame is hotter then a red flame.
2. Shows the difference in power
3. Looks cool
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 16:10   Link #1089
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
About Ulquie's cero...

That's speculation. Until it is explained...We can't say why Ulquiorra's Cero is Blue.

(But it's obvious its not a normal one. That is the only reason why he was able pwn Ichigo that time.)

That is question that can not be answered with facts. Manga readers are as clueless as you.
Old 2008-03-09, 19:32   Link #1090
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
How many episodes are there?
How many manga chapters are there?
eps. 163.

chapters 313.
Old 2008-03-09, 22:43   Link #1091
BlackShinobi07

In which episode do all the espada gather?
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-09, 23:31   Link #1092
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
In which episode do all the espada gather?
Easy... (I tend to marathon Bleach over and over again)

Episode 145 (Play that number it's the first three digits in the code next your name) @8:29 if you want to catch it from the very begining.
Old 2008-03-10, 15:03   Link #1093
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Easy... (I tend to marathon Bleach over and over again)

Episode 145 (Play that number it's the first three digits in the code next your name) @8:29 if you want to catch it from the very begining.
Thanks a lot man.
Old 2008-03-10, 20:03   Link #1094
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Thanks a lot man.
Girl! I am a GIRL!

You welcome. Anytime...
Old 2008-03-10, 20:09   Link #1095
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Girl! I am a GIRL!

You welcome. Anytime...
Oh sorry.
Old 2008-03-13, 19:35   Link #1096
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

QUICK SOMEONE!

Chapter where Szael eats his fraccion!

Go go go!
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 19:45   Link #1097
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Chapter 276 PG 8 9 10
Old 2008-03-15, 23:26   Link #1098
Starion
ツァリアン

So, a co-worker who knows I'm a somewhat rabid fan of Bleach asked me a question today. He's watching it weekly on t.v. and couldn't go back to check. Upon thinking about it, and looking at them again, I'm still not sure of the answer.

In Episode 51/Chapter 137, why did Kenpachi spring Ishida/Chad/Shiba from the jail cell?

Running theories in my head:

He knew they were friends with Ichigo and thought they could take Kenpachi to Ichi for a rematch.

Yachiru isn't as strong in reiatsu detection as she acts and he was looking for help.

Someone, maybe Ukitake, not really knowing for sure what was going on but thinking that their imprisonment was unnecessary, or that they were needed somehow, asked Zaraki to go get them (unlikely, but *meh*)

Did they ever say definitively why?
Starion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-16, 08:06   Link #1099
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
There are three possible ways to become a captain.
  1. Having Bankai and show it openly. This has to be displayed in front of the Captain-Commander (Yama-jii), and two other captains.
  2. Get the approval of 6 captains and the affirmation of three captains, including the Captain-Commander...
  3. Defeating the current captain with 200 witnesses of that specific division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Ep 52-53 31.00 or Chapter 146 pg 01 The three methods are just mentioned
Hmm....I checked out both the references (episode and chapter). They agree with the last 2 methods (approval and defeating current captain). However, instead of displaying bankai as method one, it says that "the shingami must pass a series of tests". It doesn't mention bankai as a sufficient prereq. Is it that the references I'm looking at have an incorrect translation? Or is that method number 1 of simply having bankai from some other reference?

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-03-16 at 18:04.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 14:30   Link #1100
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starion View Post
So, a co-worker who knows I'm a somewhat rabid fan of Bleach asked me a question today. He's watching it weekly on t.v. and couldn't go back to check. Upon thinking about it, and looking at them again, I'm still not sure of the answer.

In Episode 51/Chapter 137, why did Kenpachi spring Ishida/Chad/Shiba from the jail cell?

Running theories in my head:

He knew they were friends with Ichigo and thought they could take Kenpachi to Ichi for a rematch.

Yachiru isn't as strong in reiatsu detection as she acts and he was looking for help.

Someone, maybe Ukitake, not really knowing for sure what was going on but thinking that their imprisonment was unnecessary, or that they were needed somehow, asked Zaraki to go get them (unlikely, but *meh*)

Did they ever say definitively why?
My take was that Maki Maki took Orihime to 11th squad HQ, she explained the situation and Zaraki agreed to help her, therefore loli, cue ball, and pretty boy agreed to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Hmm....I checked out both the references (episode and chapter). They agree with the last 2 methods (approval and defeating current captain). However, instead of displaying bankai as method one, it says that "the shingami must pass a series of tests". It doesn't mention bankai as a sufficient prereq. Is it that the references I'm looking at have an incorrect translation? Or is that method number 1 of simply having bankai from some other reference?
My take is that is the test is showing Bankai, and proving control over it. This is one reason why Renji isn't a captain despite the openings. We saw that a simple desync (?) spell made him unable to control his bankai, that spell shouldn't have phased a captain level, I think. I wouldn't be surprised if this spell wasn't straight from the captain test book.

PS. the other reason he isn't a captain despite the openings is that while at the begining, the captain council didn't demote him because most of them liked him, he has really pissed some captains off since then, so he won't get in with method 2. And he isn't strong enough for method 3

Last edited by fizzmaister; 2008-03-18 at 14:31. Reason: bad pronoun usage
fizzmaister is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a