AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2013-08-30, 01:49   Link #681
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
Based on a post monir made way back in February, but more relevant now that the second episode of the Akito OVA is going to have a special screening on August 31st (which will unleash a flood of spoilers) and its national debut will follow on September 14th in Japan...I suppose it's time to make an individual thread for the second episode, in order to avoid mixing up general discussion of the OVA (plus interviews, transcripts, updates and so on) with the contents (and spoilers) of each entry.
Good idea! Thread created.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 13:34   Link #682
Scherzo09

Requesting a general 'World/Worldbuilding of Geass" thread. Discussions about Geass's worldbuilding were derailing another topic, and the only topic active somewhat related to it is specifically about Britannia. Either there could be a new topic made, or that topic is renamed to be about discussing Geass's world and history in general.
Scherzo09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 00:13   Link #683
kaiser11492

Since there is a place to post about the Holy Britannian Empire, could you create a place to post discussions about the European Union and/or the Chinese Federation?

An alternative would be the Code Geass world/worldbuilding/history thread a previous poster suggested.
kaiser11492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 03:08   Link #684
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzo09 View Post
Requesting a general 'World/Worldbuilding of Geass" thread. Discussions about Geass's worldbuilding were derailing another topic, and the only topic active somewhat related to it is specifically about Britannia. Either there could be a new topic made, or that topic is renamed to be about discussing Geass's world and history in general.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser11492 View Post
Since there is a place to post about the Holy Britannian Empire, could you create a place to post discussions about the European Union and/or the Chinese Federation?

An alternative would be the Code Geass world/worldbuilding/history thread a previous poster suggested.
The thread could be titled as "Code Geass World and History Discussion" where the focus can be the Brittania and other large union/empire/federation. Feel free to suggest a better title which would engage specifically in that particular subject of discussion. Anyone mind writing an opening post and submit it here so a thread can be created?
Old 2014-01-06, 05:45   Link #685
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Welcome to the Code Geass - Geopolitical and History Discussion Threat, which is not limited only to the two topic above, but also cover every aspect that you could exchange your idea about the vast setting of Code Geass.
But I don't think that you should make another thread. This anime rarely get more than two dozen respond per week.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 01:35   Link #686
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
But I don't think that you should make another thread. This anime rarely get more than two dozen respond per week.
I see. Well, I'll still wait a response from the two posters above who are in favor of such thread.
Old 2014-01-07, 01:53   Link #687
kaiser11492

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I see. Well, I'll still wait a response from the two posters above who are in favor of such thread.
Are you talking about me and Scherzo09? If so, what kind of response are you looking for exactly?
Old 2014-01-07, 01:56   Link #688
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Are you talking about me and Scherzo09? If so, what kind of response are you looking for exactly?
Pretty much if either of you still think that particular discussion needs a new thread. If yes, then just submit an opening post here with the specifics of what kind of discussion you want. Fireminer's wording make the discussion too general so I'm looking for a better opening post.
Old 2014-01-07, 02:14   Link #689
kaiser11492

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Pretty much if either of you still think that particular discussion needs a new thread. If yes, then just submit an opening post here with the specifics of what kind of discussion you want. Fireminer's wording make the discussion too general so I'm looking for a better opening post.
Perhaps we don't need to create a new thread. We could always use the Code Geass World History and Geography thread. But then again, that's about guessing things about the Code Geass world. What me and the other posters were talking about was analyzing what we are presented in the Code Geass world in general.
Old 2014-01-07, 02:26   Link #690
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Perhaps we don't need to create a new thread. We could always use the Code Geass World History and Geography thread. But then again, that's about guessing things about the Code Geass world. What me and the other posters were talking about was analyzing what we are presented in the Code Geass world in general.
Okay, I see. In that case I think it would be better to use the mentioned thread rather than a new one. After reading a few posts in that thread, analytic approach to discussing the world still requires a fair amount of guess work, so there really isn't a way to completely avoid guessing.
Old 2015-05-01, 22:56   Link #691
Kusaja

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled chapter 3 has been officially screened in Japanese theaters today, so I think it's about time to create a new thread.

It seems they are seriously working on getting another two chapters produced this year, so those should eventually get one too (on their premiere dates).
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 06:24   Link #692
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Erm. 4th part of Akito was announced from the start actually. It will air in July. But they decided to make the 5th one and it's planned for this Fall
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-02, 08:33   Link #693
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Erm. 4th part of Akito was announced from the start actually. It will air in July. But they decided to make the 5th one and it's planned for this Fall
I was not implying the fourth one was newly announced though.

Only that is it something they are also working on at the moment.
Old 2015-05-02, 16:42   Link #694
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Oh. I see now. I understood your post wrong. Sorry.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 01:58   Link #695
konart

the 5th OVA is out. I think we might need a new thread.
Old 2016-03-29, 13:13   Link #696
Kusaja

It would be fitting to have a new thread for Akito 5 and/or final comments on the OVA as a whole.
Old 2018-05-30, 13:02   Link #697
GeassedbyLelouch

In light of the release of the 3 new movies, and the information regarding the new project and the new information about the original series, it would be fitting to link to a reddit post which compiles ALL the known information regarding Lelouch, the official statements, the fan theories, etc.
The new thread could use that as a base for discussion.
Such a big compilation post did not yet exist before.
Here's the link to the compilation post if you wish to see it: https://www.reddit.com/user/Geassedb...in_body_index/
GeassedbyLelouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-06, 19:59   Link #698
GeassedbyLelouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeassedbyLelouch View Post
In light of the release of the 3 new movies, and the information regarding the new project and the new information about the original series, it would be fitting to link to a reddit post which compiles ALL the known information regarding Lelouch, the official statements, the fan theories, etc.
The new thread could use that as a base for discussion.
Such a big compilation post did not yet exist before.
Here's the link to the compilation post if you wish to see it: https://www.reddit.com/user/Geassedb...in_body_index/
I'm new to this, but where's the feedback?
Is there no "yes" or "no" after more than a week?
Am I supposed to assume the silence is a "no" or are things just slow?

In case it wasn't clear, the proposed discussion does not fit in any of the currently running threads. It's not about "the new project", it's not a character poll, it's not a Ragnarok discussion, it's not general discussion.
This compilation is brand new, and the discussion about it doesn't belong in any of those things.
Old 2018-06-10, 01:53   Link #699
konart

Just go ahead and create one. CG forums were pretty dead on animesuki for a while now, unlike reddit.
Old 2018-06-10, 06:35   Link #700
GeassedbyLelouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Just go ahead and create one. CG forums were pretty dead on animesuki for a while now, unlike reddit.
I can't, when you click the button it says you need to ask permission