Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-10-02, 10:21   Link #41
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Ya know, It'd be funny if the cops were fishing for people to openly admit their guilt here so that they could fine a whole lot of people and make a name for themselves by suddenly busing all these people for illegal activities. Of course if nobody gets busted, then no biggy, but wouldn't it look stupid to get nailed because you bragged about it on a public forum?

(now watch everyone suddenly edit their posts to hide what they stated already. )
Oh, did I already mention that I'm a serial murderer?

I hope this statement will show you how wrong your thinking is
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 10:50   Link #42
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Quote:
In today's news: One of the most wanted serial killers was caught today, after police found him bragging about being a serial killer in a public forum on the internet. All that is know about him yet is that he posted under the handle "_Sin_".
As for felonies, I have had in my possession and fired fully automatic rifles without a
class-3 firearms licenses.
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 10:58   Link #43
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Well I'm actually wanted for a number of crimes.

But will they ever find me? I think not.

Spoiler for Look i'm right here, come and get me you A-holes:
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 11:24   Link #44
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay

Shay is..

Meh.. don't worry I'm not american ^^ ...

"clic-clic" BLOW! ........ "Runs"
Old 2004-10-02, 11:40   Link #45
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
Really? Most guns will only fit one round in the chamber at a time, How many will your pistol hold?
They stopped counting at the billions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay

Spoiler for Shay? ... Probably NSFW...:
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 12:00   Link #46
bubblehead

Send a message via Yahoo to bubblehead
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Weed isn't addictive. Necrodeath I suggest you blaze it up, you'll go places you won't remember. Like in a Yellow Submarine and eat so much. Then laugh at each and everysingle thing there is. Like a green car. Guess you know what I have done.
My god, I don't have to use drugs to act like that (I mean laugh at everything). I only have to get tired.

Lessee...
d/led anime, various AMVs, mp3s (I don't do this anymore), and SNES ROMs (nor do I do this anymore)

I picked my state flower! I'm told this is a crime.

I started a fight. Never got into any trouble for it though (my elementary/middle school was sooo lax). I'm serious, if they want they can report you to the police for this! Not that I did much damage, but rumor had it that I did...

I jaywalk! Oh no!
bubblehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 13:46   Link #47
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakaki
In today's news: One of the most wanted serial killers was caught today, after police found him bragging about being a serial killer in a public forum on the internet. All that is know about him yet is that he posted under the handle "_Sin_".
I don't care about that since I got an Internet connection even in prison - heck, it's even faster than mine at home; anyone else wondered where the government spent their money, too?

The only drawback is that these guys in white are poking me with some weird poles all over the body but as long -.a3tq32xofpmgg OUCH!.. sorry. I meant to say: As long as that does not interfere with my Internet & Anime I'm content. And guess what! It's my lucky day, too. The nice guys said that I'm the chosen one! I'm so happy that I was chosen to pick up the soap today, I guess I'm famous in here as well...
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 14:25   Link #48
Ending

Quote:
It'd be funny if the cops were fishing for people to openly admit their guilt here so that they could fine a whole lot of people and make a name for themselves by suddenly busing all these people for illegal activities.
Everything is possible as I doubt anyone of us has bothered to use proxy to hide his/her IP from the admins (who are quite into laws and such). Anyway, I would start worrying about serial-killers-on-board only when someone begins to detail this "feat."
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 15:02   Link #49
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Wow, I would have never expected to hear some of the things I've heard on this thread. Compared to the rest of you all I'm pretty good.

Downloading MP3s
Do it all the time (actually I try to get OGG format over MP3 now). But I never bought music CDs before I started downloading MP3s, and I still don't, and I don't even have a CD player! I only listen to music on my computer and I (obviously) don't burn music CDs, so I'm soft-core.

Throwing water balloons at people walking during the night
Yeah. When I was in high school sometimes we'd fill up a bunch of water balloons and go around throwing them at people. It was fun, but I only did it a few times and never again!

TP, egging, etc
Just general playful vandalizm of other people's property.

Shoplifting
Ok, so one time I ordered Wendy's for here but all my friends ordered it to go and they started leaving and I was like wait! Then I got in the car and realized I still had the tray on my lap and everyone and I were like. I still have that tray

Also about 2 months ago I accidentally stole a ruler froM OfficeMax, but I thought my friend brought it in there and it was his ruler. Didn't get caught. Gave it away to a girl as a present

I stole lots of wood...
When I was between 11 and 14 there were a bunch of houses under construction in my neighboorhood. Some friends and I stole a bunch of plywood sheets and 2x4s and we built two forts with them! It almost lead me to a career in architecture. Oh and sometimes we'd take the huge sheets of styrofoam in there and hit each other with them, totally destroying them in the process. I feel kinda bad about that now.

That's it! I think that's every crime I've comitted in my entire life.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 15:03   Link #50
luckme10
Just call me G

Location: California, bay area or is it San Diego... not sure
Send a message via AIM to luckme10
none i've never been caught
luckme10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 19:39   Link #51
Shadowlord
~DESU

wow, lots of criminals in here, you would be screwed if I were a cop and knew where to find you......

I have downloaded pretty much something from every genre of the internet. Never intentionally stole anything.

I have stalked this girl before (not really, just followed her home to see where she lives so i can make excuses to go over), but I was really into her. I didn't do anything to her though.........
Shadowlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 21:17   Link #52
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord
wow, lots of criminals in here, you would be screwed if I were a cop and knew where to find you......
Oh, hell. I'm not taking the chance of me thinking you're not a cop, so let me get my facts straight.

I want to get one thing straight. I thought the cop was a prostetute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Oh, did I already mention that I'm a serial murderer?
Mmmmm....... Serial murderers are always the best tasting...

I mean, I sure you grilled, I mean, killed many people and drank the blood. Mmmmm......... blood. Need blood of _Sin_..... So appitizing....... :drools thinking of the tasty body juices: I will eat your spicy brains.

To NeverRamza:
Sorry, I guess it was because I'm now a mod on another forum (You guys didn't know?) Couldn't keep it off my mind. I must've set my brain on "Mod Mode" on a few hours before going to sleep and forgot to turn it off. My bad.
OutPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 22:38   Link #53
X-1000
Banned

I commited only one crime. I always steal money if ever I find one. Overall... I stole about $1000 maybe more ever since I became obsessed wen it comes to money.
X-1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-02, 22:42   Link #54
Thelastguardian

Nice to see the good people at AS is so honest with themselve. It justs makes my heart warm and fuzzy just to know that mos of AS members are crazy lunatics.
Old 2004-10-02, 23:12   Link #55
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
Nice to see the good people at AS is so honest with themselve. It justs makes my heart warm and fuzzy just to know that mos of AS members are crazy lunatics.
You know too much. You've read enough. I will try to erase your memory of this whole thread of showing some real crime featuing murderuos chipmunks out for revenge. Now forget all that has been admitted by us.
Old 2004-10-02, 23:16   Link #56
Sepiraph
Arayashiki

Wink

I have never commited any crimes... Remember it is only a crime if you are caught.

Anyhow, all I ever did was the download internet music/software, trespassing various buildings numerous times, jaywalking, etc... you know, the boring stuffs. Oh yea, I do plan to take over the world by force but that havent happened yet.
Sepiraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 00:08   Link #57
Meatwad
Banned

THIS IS THE FBI!!! FREEZE SCUMBAGS!!!!

LOL, jk...

Obviously we are ALL guilty of breaking international copyright laws by downloading anime (even if UNLICENSED).
Meatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 00:30   Link #58
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Meh, mostly petty violations and theft...we are all good boys and girls here, so sleep soundly, for I doubt anyone (other than the recording industry) would want to bust us.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-03, 11:27   Link #59
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwad
Obviously we are ALL guilty of breaking international copyright laws by downloading anime (even if UNLICENSED).
Not me. I buy all my anime. Never downloaded one in my life.
Old 2004-10-03, 17:02   Link #60
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer_2mb
Not me. I buy all my anime. Never downloaded one in my life.
Yeah....i buy all my anime as well...and it only costs me $40 a month...
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote