AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-14, 08:37   Link #161
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Glad people seem to like. Special thanks for the fanart ^_^

Archive Update:

Nightengale has been added with FF.N profile. OC profile incoming after work today

[Edit] 13 hours later.....Page claim!

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-01-14 at 20:06.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 09:35   Link #162
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Double post FTW!

Okay, so I lied.

Saved by the Bell VI
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/6/

Enjoy

edit: once you read, check out This post for pictures of Saved by the Bell! (spoilers for chapter 6 so don't look at before you read)
YES! *Victory dance*
Diary entries! I was going to ask if we could get those but they came anyway

As for the text itself. I have nothing to criticize about, so I'll just thank you for the new chapter. Best one so far for me.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 09:54   Link #163
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

So I lied about that Monday release of the 3rd chapter of Lyrical Days
Sorry but I got into a minor car accident on Saturday and it kinda sucked up a lot of time... @_@ I'll be trying to finish it by Tuesday or Wedensday... Probably closer to Weds as I've gotten like... 4 or 5 pages done in my journal.

Gomen .-.;;
Old 2008-01-14, 11:21   Link #164
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
YES! *Victory dance*
Diary entries! I was going to ask if we could get those but they came anyway

As for the text itself. I have nothing to criticize about, so I'll just thank you for the new chapter. Best one so far for me.
Diary entries will be at the end of every chapter, mainly talking nonsense just to give an inside view on how they view each other. Also for character development. Both girls want a tattoo, Fate's butterfly and Nanoha's angel wings.

Who knows, maybe the tattoos, although small, can be plot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
So I lied about that Monday release of the 3rd chapter of Lyrical Days
Sorry but I got into a minor car accident on Saturday and it kinda sucked up a lot of time... @_@ I'll be trying to finish it by Tuesday or Wednesday... Probably closer to Weds as I've gotten like... 4 or 5 pages done in my journal.

Gomen .-.;;
Everything came out okay, obviously, if you're here telling us about it. But I'll ask anyway. You okay? Don't worry about updates, just take care of that stuff first D: Then we'll beg for updated
Old 2008-01-14, 12:31   Link #165
krisslanza

Oh I'm fine I just smashed the bumper of my car and dented the radiator in the process. Trailer hitches penetrate into a car very nicely thankyouverymuch hitch. It'll be at least a couple of weeks until it gets fixed, I had to spent a nice few hours of Sunday helping remove the bumper.

But yeah I'm fine. It just totally took up a lot of time getting all that stuff sorted out. I'm not some zombie writer with a pencil for a hand and a journal on the other. Chapter 3 is just coming along slowly... I'd have to pin the blame on I've never, ever written a fiction where dating is involved. There are some other unknowns I have to take care of in further chapters but... Just slow writing is all.

EDIT:
Maybe my only 'injury' is the occasional pain in my chest and neck from the impact maybe. My car has no airbags so luckily it wasn't a really big impact <.<;
Old 2008-01-14, 12:36   Link #166
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Oh I'm fine I just smashed the bumper of my car and dented the radiator in the process. Trailer hitches penetrate into a car very nicely thankyouverymuch hitch. It'll be at least a couple of weeks until it gets fixed, I had to spent a nice few hours of Sunday helping remove the bumper.

But yeah I'm fine. It just totally took up a lot of time getting all that stuff sorted out. I'm not some zombie writer with a pencil for a hand and a journal on the other. Chapter 3 is just coming along slowly... I'd have to pin the blame on I've never, ever written a fiction where dating is involved. There are some other unknowns I have to take care of in further chapters but... Just slow writing is all.

EDIT:
Maybe my only 'injury' is the occasional pain in my chest and neck from the impact maybe. My car has no airbags so luckily it wasn't a really big impact <.<;
those are usual 'injuries' from car accidents, had the same back when my own car got real intimate with a pole... half a meter into the hood intimate...
...just called for a ride and did my rounds right after it too

But it's always a good idea to go get checked with a doctor, you never know if there's some real damage in the 'minor' injuries.
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 14:17   Link #167
krisslanza

I think I'm fine Although if the little pang of pains get kind of long I'll go get it checked out...
Baaah. My friend seems to be absent today or horribly busy. I'll see if he pops up later so I can check if he uploaded the Arc-en-Ciel chapter he did. I'm pondering maybe working on my Arc-en-Ciel section... Though I wouldn't have a empty journal to put it in. Unless I scratched out my Yggdra Union journal and use that for Arc-en-Ciel as I haven't written anything in it yet.

The only thing really holding me back from my Arc-en-Ciel section is the fact I haven't really designed Rune's barrier jacket which severely limits how far in I can go...
For the curious minds... My partner in crime's Arc-en-Ciel section focuses on Varista and Fate. Mine focuses on the TSAB and Nanoha. A various amount of OCs will be used as well. Nothing will be told from Nanoha, Fate, or any CCs point of view but rather through OC eyes.
I'd assume mine will have a lot more combat and such, with the parts of dialogue and such. The reason for this is Rune is involved in (most) of the battles of the war. Erika von Cale may be involved in a number of battles as well but... I think that section will mostly focus on things on Varista and stuff.
Old 2008-01-14, 14:31   Link #168
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

@krisslanza:

Vivio smiled happily at her mother when she came home from high school cheer leading practice. "Fate-mama! I brought you some flowers!" To her mother's surprise, she was suddenly handed a dozen flowers of a mixed variety.

"Thank you, Vivio." Fate looked at the present with interest. "Wow, they're lovely. Whatever for?"

Vivio clasped both her hands behind her back and rocked on her heels. "Wellll, I know how much you hate loaning your car and I just had to have it and I just wanted to say thank you." She smiled again, eyes sparkling. "Fate-mama, you're the best!"

"Aw, come here sweetheart!" Fate melted at the words and hugged her almost eighteen year old daughter. "You made my day with these." Looking back at them, she couldn't but smile again. "I'll put them in a vase and keep them in the living room."

"And," Vivio went on, following her. "I want to let you know I did all the chores too. I even did the shopping for the week. I thought since I was out I'd do it for you."

"Thank you!" Fate arranged the flowers.

"I'm home!" Nanoha's voice came up as she walked through the door. "Fate-chan what on earth happened to your car? It looks like a trailer hitch got intimate with it?"

Fate went still as Vivio slowly started backing away. "So yeah, um, I'll just... go to my room now."

"Vi...vi...oh..." Fate muttered slowly, turning her head at the same pace.

Vivio ran. Fast. So fast she almost made use of her flying training. Scrambling down the stairs and almost falling, pushing past people who she normally saluted, and out into the open field of section six. Just as soon as she thought she was free, a yellow binding spell tripped her and froze her in place.

Hovering in the air, her feet kicked frantically while trying to get traction again. "Help! Heeeeeeelp!"

Fate descended in front of her and patted Bardiche across her palm. "Can't no one help you now little missy..."

~**~

Vivio rubbed her butt ruefully, light tears in her eyes. "I'm too old for this, Nanoha-mama."

"Now now," Nanoha smiled at her after the spanking. Be happy Fate-mama dragged you here for me to do it."

"But still..." Sitting down, she winced. "Ow, you spanked me too hard."

"Did not," Nanoha nudged her. "You know I didn't." With a wink, she smiled and looked out the window towards the training ground where Fate was giving giving her Advanced students a personal training session. Yellow lighting was flying thick around them and she was sure she could hear the faint screams for mercy. "I wrecked her car once."

"No way, really?" Vivio looked highly interested. "When"

Nanoha thought back. "I think I was about to turn twenty-two at the time. I was fighting a 'droid and blew it up in the air. A piece fell onto Fate's car."

"That's hardly a wreck, Mama."

"And then the entire 'droid fell on it... and blew up." She looked at Vivio, who was grinning ear to ear. "I think that's the only time I was scared Fate-mama was going to hit me. We didn't speak for almost two days."

"How did it get better?"

"I almost broke her neck while she strangled me." Nanoha let Vivio panic for a few seconds before laughing. "Long story, but after that we were okay again. I bought her a new car. It lasted almost three years. The one she got when she was pregnant with you lasted a good five years because she couldn't work. Oh those were good times.

Vivio's interest was perked again. "What was I like when I was little."

"You was a little angel." Nanoha put an arm around Vivio and, much to the teen's distress, kissed her temple.

"Ew."

"Aw, you used love when I kissed you!"

"I'm grown now."

"Well in that case," Nanoha held her daughter to her tightly. "Let me tell you about the night you was conceived."

"NO!"

"Oh it was fantastic," Nanoha continued, holding the squirming girl who was frantically trying to get away. Knowing full well she was freaking her out, she continued. "Candles, soft music, sexy adult lingerie..."

"MAMA! I'm going to throw up!"

"Nyahahaha!"
Old 2008-01-14, 14:36   Link #169
krisslanza

I was wondering why my name was attached to that @ XD
That was hilarious I myself didn't have to go through that, lucky me, although I may end up having to pay the repairs... When I have no job. Not looking forward to that...

But poooooor Vivio. You can't outrun Fate. Even if she didn't bind you... We know she runs insanely fast even without using Sonic Move
Old 2008-01-14, 14:45   Link #170
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Quote:
@krisslanza:
Spoiler for Snip:
Ah good old times Very enjoyable shortie.
Nanoha is creepy mother But I guess it's about time Vivio learned something about those kind of things

But wasn't Vivio non-magical in 6th D? How could she get flight lessons?
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 15:08   Link #171
krisslanza

Remember that old teaser I posted back when Rune was a un-named blonde smoking girl? I felt bored and rather then actually write this out before hand... I felt like re-writing that 'teaser'. This is a total freewrite, why do I do this? ... Because.

Spoiler for Arc-en-Ciel: Ashes unto Dust:

Whoot. Freewrite.
Old 2008-01-14, 16:12   Link #172
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Ah good old times Very enjoyable shortie.
Nanoha is creepy mother But I guess it's about time Vivio learned something about those kind of things

But wasn't Vivio non-magical in 6th D? How could she get flight lessons?
Vivio took lessons when she was little until her parents and friends got in an accident. After that she quit magic. Of course Nanoha's little girl would learn how to fly first :3

Also, Vivio wasn't conceived through sex (although I'm sure they could do that... *coughdoujinshichough* ) so Nanoha is just torturing the poor girl.

@krisslanza: check your PMs, gonna write you one right now
Old 2008-01-14, 19:49   Link #173
Kourin

Now or Never

Pairing: Signum/Shamal (shoujo ai)

Summary: There had always been something between them but destiny had never allowed this blurry connection to be anything more. (pre-A's)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4012124/1/Now_or_never
Kourin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 20:05   Link #174
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourin View Post
Now or Never

Pairing: Signum/Shamal (shoujo ai)

Summary: There had always been something between them but destiny had never allowed this blurry connection to be anything more. (pre-A's)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4012124/1/Now_or_never
Added to archive will try and read if I have time later

Also updated: Nightengale's OC stories

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-01-14 at 20:27.
Old 2008-01-14, 20:06   Link #175
krisslanza

Hmmm... You know I could upload my teaser as a really bad 'chapter' of the series... But it sitting there would only keep reminding me I have a lot of work to do
I demand comments! :P
Old 2008-01-14, 21:49   Link #176
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

The sound of the wind blew into my ears as I ran down the white lines painted on the ground. My heart beat was pounding fast in my chest with each trained breath of air I took in. I knew my time was good so far but by how much I wasn't sure. All that mattered right now was the footsteps thundering, my hair in the wind, the struggle to be the fastest. The line was coming closer now and I couldn't help but lower my gaze towards it instead of looking in front of myself like I was supposed to. I blew over it and slowed down, hunched over and panting. The team captain whistled at the time, making me smile. I don't know why but this year I have been getting faster. Not as fast as I used to be but sure enough, week by week, I was shaving seconds off my score. My team mates cheered at me and I smiled at them, taking the offered towel from an under classman. She grinned at me happily, making me smile back. Another set of cheers made me turn my attention to the tennis courts a little ways off. Nanoha was jumping with her racquet thrust up in the air while the one across from her kicked the ground disappointedly. The girl turned and even though she was far away, I could swear our eyes met a brief moment before we both turned to look at our respective coaches.

Saved by the Bell VII
By: Satashi

Opening Teaser
Old 2008-01-14, 21:52   Link #177
krisslanza

Nice teaser
Though I still haven't actually gone and read that... *Sulk*
Old 2008-01-14, 22:00   Link #178
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
The sound of the wind blew into my ears as I ran down the white lines painted on the ground. My heart beat was pounding fast in my chest with each trained breath of air I took in. I knew my time was good so far but by how much I wasn't sure. All that mattered right now was the footsteps thundering, my hair in the wind, the struggle to be the fastest. The line was coming closer now and I couldn't help but lower my gaze towards it instead of looking in front of myself like I was supposed to. I blew over it and slowed down, hunched over and panting. The team captain whistled at the time, making me smile. I don't know why but this year I have been getting faster. Not as fast as I used to be but sure enough, week by week, I was shaving seconds off my score. My team mates cheered at me and I smiled at them, taking the offered towel from an under classman. She grinned at me happily, making me smile back. Another set of cheers made me turn my attention to the tennis courts a little ways off. Nanoha was jumping with her racquet thrust up in the air while the one across from her kicked the ground disappointedly. The girl turned and even though she was far away, I could swear our eyes met a brief moment before we both turned to look at our respective coaches.

Saved by the Bell VII
By: Satashi

Opening Teaser
Well this chapter sounds like fun. Looking forward to it. ^^
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 22:05   Link #179
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Generations Comment, Fuck Yes Hayate action! Finay a story besides Acadmey days which focuses on Hayate, and is well written. Does the Author of Acadmey Days post here anyway?
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 22:17   Link #180
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Generations Comment, Yes Hayate action! Finay a story besides Acadmey days which focuses on Hayate, and is well written. Does the Author of Acadmey Days post here anyway?
I don't think so, who does that one? I'll go invite them to drop by

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha