AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-26, 19:20   Link #1
Kingpincollector

Recommendations for which group to get Chrno Crusade from

I want to check out this series, but I would like to ask people's opinions on who is putting out the best version. I was thinking about going with Anime Keep, but they seem to be behind on the series. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 2004-02-26, 19:27   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I watched episodes 1-2 of quite a few of them. (Not all... no way I could see all...) My favorite was Ani-Kraze. Good encode and I liked the translation choices that they made better than anyone elses.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-02-26, 20:30   Link #3
Griffith

I started off getting it from Anime-Keep, but they stopped a while back. I switched to AnimeOne and their version is just as good, plus the file sizes were slightly smaller.
Old 2004-02-27, 15:02   Link #4
Kurama no Miko2003
Twirly! Twirly~!!

Location: Wherever my favorite guy in the whole wide world is
Send a message via AIM to Kurama no Miko2003
Hmmmm . . . my boyfriend recommended Anime One to me after Keep stopped subbing it. (Or are they still working on it? I wouldn't know.)

~ Kurama no Miko2003
Old 2004-02-27, 17:53   Link #5
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Hmm...a question similar to this has been asked already a while ago...

and this following link has some comparisons between some of the major groups...although it hasn't really been updated it should help you answer your question...scroll down a bit and it'll have a link to a page with a bunch of screen shots comparing most of the different groups
Old 2004-02-28, 00:24   Link #6
sothis

indeed, the reason the threads aren't updated a large amount past the first <x> amount of episodes is because they tend to exist to be a starter idea of who to go with, instead of an analysis of the entire series ^_^. also, there is a seperate thread in that section of the forum titled something like "Chrno Crusade discussion" which contains all the non-relevant comments or discussion that originally were in that thread. (the CC thread used to be 6 pages, mostly of various fansubbers explaining why they did things certain ways, etc.. so that might be useful to check out also.)

(also, usually if someone posts later saying "what do you think now?" someone is bound to answer and add extra input )
Closed Thread