Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-25, 00:29   Link #41
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
I think we should have STEVEN posting on this thread. Not that she got me! lol I hope no one felt deeply for this fake girl ^^ Anyway, such a wast of time.
I just read this ... lol ... shift spend a good amount of his stay on animesuki macking on her.

and at some point there was some 4 pages of just steven talk that calmed down a bit only after a "everyone shut the hell up about steven" from dopeskillz.

so yeh ... it was pretty bad ... i think some 25% of that thread is guys saying how 'kawaii' she is
Old 2004-07-25, 02:16   Link #42
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
so yeh ... it was pretty bad ... i think some 25% of that thread is guys saying how 'kawaii' she is
This is such a sad day on the animesuki forums... S7Ev3N I hate You in the name of everyone ^^ Well unless you're for real What am I sayin your fake no doubt yeah poor poor Shift You are one unlucky bastard.
aliensquare I remembered that guy http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=3297 telling so and back then I seriously asked myself too but I just thought it was another of his annoying crap.. He was actualy wright!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monir
Btw, I couldn't figure out why the author of this thread went to so much trouble to "unmask" someone who might enjoy pretending to be a woman, a very beautiful woman? Denial? someone that beautiful would actually want to venture in ASuki forum?
Because any man pretending to be a women is a dangerous person playing a weird game that I wouldn't want to get trap in.

Manti
Spoiler:
Old 2004-07-25, 02:50   Link #43
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

lol, I'd say 7 is most likely not Shin but then we can never be really sure and I don't really think it belongs to forum & site feedback... I thought something serious happened but this is nothing big... I've been seeing people posting many many famous/non-famous pictures found in online albums as their own pics (and a man pretending to be a woman or, in much rarer cases, the opposite) in lots of asian forums before, it's almost like a fashonable thing around 1 year back, though now it has cooled down a lot ... I guess as long as they don't say something like "pay me $2000 and I'll date you" it's no big issue, right?
Old 2004-07-25, 07:32   Link #44
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

I felt amazing that guy found me on Yahoo
as you can see..Korea isnt really a big country
still theres lots of people living in there
my reputation pretty much ruined over here =[

let me just answer some questions.
yes my real name is Solki 신솔기
Why didnt I post post my real Birthday??
Because I didnt want to -.-

Are you the frist korean who recognized me??
Nope..
people who recognized me were nice enough to ask me though PM.
oh well....
I'm not even a celebrity, just some online stuff( thats why i felts amazing this guy actually found me...from thousands online best looking stuffs)

why didnt I post all my pictures from Yahoo?
1. I didnt know they had my pictures on there
2. My pictures were taken from time to time, I posted here each time after I took new pictures
It was fun at frist, until people starts to PM me and asking some weird questions
so after that..I posted whenever i see the thread is dying
and now this..=.=
oh well...no more defence, for the rest of you.. think whatever you want~ its okey
since this is an english forum its fine with me

and
ㅡ.ㅡ 당신 몃쌀 인지 잘 몰으겠지만.... 진짜 유치하군요! 어덯게 그렇게 많은 얼짱중에서 ..저를 찾야가지고, 하지만 괜찮아요! 더이상 필요없으니깐.

Last edited by S7EV3n; 2004-07-25 at 08:09.
Old 2004-07-25, 07:34   Link #45
S7EV3n
Music is my LIFE~!

Double post =.=
Old 2004-07-25, 07:50   Link #46
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n
lets just answer some questions.
yes my real name is sdf
Lol, that sure clarified it all up

I don't care if you are that Korean celebrity or not, just keep posting those awesome pics
Old 2004-07-25, 08:08   Link #47
aliensquare

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7EV3n
I felt amazing that guy found me on Yahoo
as you can see..Korea isnt really a big country
still theres lots of people living in there
my reputation pretty much ruined over here =[

lets just answer some questions.
yes my real name is sdf
sdf?
forgot ur name? scrolling back up to remember the name?

to everyone in this forum whom are not koreans:
S7Ev3n obvisouly believes she can fool you guys, then so be it.
after all this proof, if u want to believe her story, go ahead.
this is pathetic.

to S7Ev3n: i know alot of people who do things like you do. its pretty annoying after a while though if they keep telling such obvious lies. you think you can get away with that since most people here arent koreans, but all other koreans know you are pretty pathetic.

good luck in life

Last edited by aliensquare; 2004-07-25 at 08:20.
Old 2004-07-25, 08:24   Link #48
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
S7Ev3n i think the only way you can make him happy is by doing the paper thing, i know it sounds lame and yeah you could probably fake it but i guess he can always get you yo be the paper in some sort of shape cut out? lol
also i wanna go to korea one day...hehe
Old 2004-07-25, 08:30   Link #49
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbsy
S7Ev3n i think the only way you can make him happy is by doing the paper thing, i know it sounds lame and yeah you could probably fake it but i guess he can always get you yo be the paper in some sort of shape cut out? lol
also i wanna go to korea one day...hehe
i "think" she (or at least i think it was her) already posted a pic of her holding a peice of paper saying "I love Animesuki" a long time ago...(but i'm not going through all the trouble to try and find that pic...given it's still up and not a red X)

but that's something that's too easy to be faked and all the people who don't believe here will continue to not believe her...and those who do...will still believe...so there's no real gain for either side if she does do that
Old 2004-07-25, 08:36   Link #50
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
i "think" she (or at least i think it was her) already posted a pic of her holding a peice of paper saying "I love Animesuki" a long time ago...(but i'm not going through all the trouble to try and find that pic...given it's still up and not a red X)
Are you sure you're talking about her? Because another girl who also got a lot of drooling back then did exactly that, she posted a pic of herself with a piece of paper saying "I love animesuki" so I think you're getting them confused.

I honestly don't believe her now but if she did anything even remotely similar to the paper thing I would then believe her. You'd have to be a BIG skeptic not to; not only does it take some decent Photoshop skills to fake it, but there would have to be a really convenient source image and there isn't even an abundance of the girl's images to begin with.
Old 2004-07-25, 08:51   Link #51
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriestessKikyo
Are you sure you're talking about her?
lol, no i'm not sure I just remember someone that was "popular" doing that...so i thought it was s7ev3n
Old 2004-07-25, 08:52   Link #52
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

To further the case of s7even not being some guy named "steven," I can tell you all with honesty that I replied to s7even's very first post in the introduction thread before the forum crashed. I'm obviously paraphrasing here because I can't remember the exact words that were used, but here's what I remember of our conversation:

Post 1 - s7even's post
Yo, yo, yo! s7even's in da hizzzzzzzzouse! Alla youse foos bettah be runnin'!

Post 2 - my post
Helloooooooo, Steven! Welcome to the forums! Rather than type out your 1337speak name every time I talk to you, I'll simply turn all of the numbers into letters.

Post 3 - s7even's post
Whadda f**k you talkin' 'bout, foo?! My name izz s'posda be "seven!" Dat 7 izz just innadere for fun, yo!

And, well, that's what I remember. As you can see, the first post was s7even introducing him or herself, the second post was me calling him/her "steven", and the final post was him/her correcting me that the name is just "seven," with an extra 7 stuck in there. Now, obviously, this has a few possible interpretations:

1) s7even is really just "seven", and has been truthful since day one
2) s7even is really just "seven", but has been posting pictures of another person, but s7even really is a girl
3) s7even is really some old guy that thought it would be cute to use the name of a korean band
4) s7even is, in fact, a space alien that has come to suck the brains out of everyone viewing the images it posts by causing all men in the forum to enter a state of jaw-dropped stupor. By immobilizing all men viewing, s7even the space alien is then able to insert an intergalactic straw through the ears of men while they sit in their stupor and, with hyper-advanced sucking powers, slowly begin to suck the brains out of their ears.
5) s7even is really steven, and this person has been leading us on since day one, a la the imposter flame warrior

Now, I'm looking at 1, 2, and 4. The rest of you are free to make your own conclusions.

What I want to know is why s7even claims to live in both Korea and New York City at the same time.
Old 2004-07-25, 08:56   Link #53
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
4) s7even is, in fact, a space alien that has come to suck the brains out of everyone viewing the images it posts by causing all men in the forum to enter a state of jaw-dropped stupor. By immobilizing all men viewing, s7even the space alien is then able to insert an intergalactic straw through the ears of men while they sit in their stupor and, with hyper-advanced sucking powers, slowly begin to suck the brains out of their ears.
It's not really that unlikely considering the fact that I'm replying to a Jelly fish, is it?

Imposter or not, the people who treat people better on an Internet Forum just because they look good deserve to be fooled anyway.
Old 2004-07-25, 08:57   Link #54
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Does it really matter that much? This should not be a trial to judge a persons real identity... at least not a forced one. I'ld not even directly confront a person via pm and blame him/her to be someone else (well I would at least write it in a way, that I can figure it out from the answer without a direct offend).
This thread is like a virtual witchhunt
Old 2004-07-25, 09:18   Link #55
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
hmm maybe he should go and give it a rest. im sure somewhere there are forums with hollywood stars on! ya never know.
if you ever watch the osbournes you will notice jack plays games online, all you know you may have killed or been killed by him. So remember the internet is for everyone and not only non famous people, as i said earlier
Old 2004-07-25, 10:49   Link #56
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ev3n
I'm not even a celebrity, just some online stuff( thats why i felts amazing this guy actually found me...from thousands online best looking stuffs)

How come This guy think you're a celebrity too then.. That dosen't sounds like its only online stuff. Anyway I don't care anymore.
Old 2004-07-25, 11:23   Link #57
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
1) s7even is really just "seven", and has been truthful since day one
2) s7even is really just "seven", but has been posting pictures of another person, but s7even really is a girl
3) s7even is really some old guy that thought it would be cute to use the name of a korean band
5) s7even is really steven, and this person has been leading us on since day one, a la the imposter flame warrior
I vote for number 4 too

as I said before, I really dont care, I mean at least S7ev3n didnt pretend to have cancer ¬_¬
Old 2004-07-25, 12:25   Link #58
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Honestly I try to transfer my personality to the internet and to be honest to those who I chat with. Though there are people who like to live a different persona, fine by me. As long it doesnt hurt anyone i consider it just some harmless fun. We dont have a right to judge anyone who likes to play a role online. You can either accept this person to be who he/she is or you can doubt that this person to be who he/she is.

All i can say is this, I think it was shameful of the topic starter to bash seven. When he could just pm he/she and ask politely or even get an autograph from her. Even though it could be this person is feeding us false pictures of herself the only thing that really matters is the personality that is shown through her words and actions.

enough of this thread..... i am tired of being serious.
Old 2004-07-25, 12:25   Link #59
Imazul

And hence the jellyfish spoke the truth

I didnt even know about S7even before reading this post (and I saw it has a cool way to write Seven anyway). I just like contrevarsy. I dont hang in stupid post like these anymore (unless someone pms me to send a pic(yes I mean you you god damn moron)).

Anyway, I still cant believe that all he/she wanted to do was eat some of your brains, but you rejected that, it might never be the same again...
Old 2004-07-25, 13:23   Link #60
Kingpincollector

Thanks for the hour of entertaining thread reading!

Seriously though, thats why I don't really care what people look like on the net, cause people lie their asses off! I gave up on meeting beautiful women on the internet when I was like 13. Think about it like this.....any hot girl would probably not post her pic in a forum because she gets guys hitting on her all day in real life, and doesn't care about meeting guys online. I had a girl try to do that to me one time, and she sent me a pic of the brunette from coyote ugly. Ofcourse, I recognized it cause I saw it in Maxim magazine. I think people that do that are sad, but its not like youre really going to meet anyone in real life that you met online, so its not big deal.
Closed Thread