AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-12, 21:32   Link #461
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

For Kurumu's fanservice it's about the same as in the manga, only difference is in the anime they jiggle. In later volumes of the manga the fanservice gets extreme with kurumu. She's the reverse of moka, she likesAono and is going to get him no matter what methods she has to use >.<

Spoiler for about kurumu:
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 21:53   Link #462
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
the werewolf will be introduced imo, because the OP showed him and it would be hard to explain where he came from if they skip it. i don't know how they can skip the mermaid because that has something relevant to the story.
Old 2008-01-12, 22:10   Link #463
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
the werewolf will be introduced imo, because the OP showed him and it would be hard to explain where he came from if they skip it. i don't know how they can skip the mermaid because that has something relevant to the story.
Not really, the mermaid bit is only in regards to clubs, that bit can easily cut out and rewritten slightly.

Although seeing all the sexy skimply clad babes would be a bonus
Old 2008-01-12, 22:37   Link #464
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Not really, the mermaid bit is only in regards to clubs, that bit can easily cut out and rewritten slightly.

Although seeing all the sexy skimply clad babes would be a bonus
well since the series is rolling with the excessive panty shots and so on........me thinks that sexy scantly clad meraids could very well be possible

altho right now I'm just holding out for the lovely lass with a heart of ice
Old 2008-01-12, 22:37   Link #465
Nvis
Where are the good animes

The mermaid's character art(one's in color too) was on the R+V website, so she'll be there.

The ED was surprisingly good...and the mood from the ED was almost opposite from the OP. And only GONZO for sure, that they took some of the ending cues from Chrno Crusade(the lineart-style).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 22:39   Link #466
Jerseykid

bouncing breasts!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 22:48   Link #467
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Ep 2

I still maintain that this would have made a fantastic hentai. I mean, it's all there: the hawwt character designs, the crazy powers leading to far out sexual situations, the shiny yet repetitive animation. That's a winning hentai, in my opinion.

Ok, the plot and characters are stupid beyond words, but I'm still finding novelty in the ridiculousness of the whole thing. I feel like I'm losing braincells while watching this, but it is tickling my libido, so, whatever. Can't have cake and eat it too.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-12, 22:58   Link #468
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

nah, it wouldn't really succeed as a hentai, it would be to generic. What makes the series good is the innuendo, especially later on. Though i don't see how they're going to get very far if it does last only 13 eps.

I ran the link posted above through a translator, and has already been said i couldn't see anything saying it was only 13 episodes.

That said, thirteen episodes have been the staple of anime lately (or atleast as far as we're seening as fansubs) so i wouldn't be surprised if they did a Girls Bravo. Have season one as 13 episodes, if it's succesful finish off with a season two.
Old 2008-01-12, 23:18   Link #469
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
I ran the link posted above through a translator, and has already been said i couldn't see anything saying it was only 13 episodes
The solicitation confirms that the show will be 6 volumes, and the first disc contains 3 episodes. For those familiar with Japanese DVD release patterns, that (and the price point) are a confirmation that it's a 1-cour show (the 5 remaining DVDs will almost definitely have 2 episodes each, and be priced at around 6000 yen). If it were going to 24 episodes at that price point, it would have been solicited for 8 volumes (as was the case for Gonzo's Romeo x Juliet, also published by Happinet). There's nothing stopping a second season, though, I suppose.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 00:57   Link #470
NakedAngelX

Bored......... Already got too repetitive for me... no matter how much panty shots it have i guess i'm dropping this show ......

Knights of the zodiac transform with Sailar moon kick haha XD
Old 2008-01-13, 02:21   Link #471
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Go go fanservice...haha...geez...

Really though the prospect of more repetitive fights is the most oft-putting part of the show right now...Although even with that I can kind-of stand it because it's the only time dark moka gets to come out and she's a good 75% of my reason to watch the show for now...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 04:04   Link #472
0rphen21
^.^

imo the show is improving a bit the animation was a lot better then ep 1 also moka already becoming possessive of tsukune is fun to watch but i kinda miss him running around while blood is spewing from his neck
Old 2008-01-13, 04:33   Link #473
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

*drool* *nosebleeds* = drool + blood is very messy.

I think this series is genius, they really captured the essence of a suckherbreast

If all the monsters are going to be like Kurumu, then I for one won't mind a monster of the week.

Spoiler for thoughts for epi2:

Monsters I am looking forward to if they exist in this anime are:

Snake woman
Naked dance in the moonlight witch girl
Tentacle rape demoness (poor Tsukune will have trouble sitting down)

*waves his "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!" flag*
Old 2008-01-13, 06:55   Link #474
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Liked Ep 2 ....I Just Love Moka-Chan More And More..
Old 2008-01-13, 07:06   Link #475
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
If they fit the mermaid thing in too, then 13 episodes will probably only get up to end of vol 4 or 5. To cover the whole 10 volumes, it'd take at least 26 episodes.

The anime is improving though, mainly cause there's less pantyshots in ep 2 and the bouncing boobs don't disturb me as much. But it will get annoying if they do this over and over again, so let's hope not.
Old 2008-01-13, 07:13   Link #476
noob3d
馬鹿やろ

Finally I had the time to watch ep 2.It has gotten better thankfully.I was happy they realised that if they want to go for fanservice the direct approach is best instead of frequent random panty shots.I think moka and tsukune's relationship is coming along nicely and the awkwardness in episode 1 is almost all gone.

Spoiler for Episode 2 thoughts:
Old 2008-01-13, 07:16   Link #477
Phantasmagoria
*Author

Spoiler for Bunny girls?:
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 07:41   Link #478
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3d View Post
Finally I had the time to watch ep 2.It has gotten better thankfully.I was happy they realised that if they want to go for fanservice the direct approach is best instead of frequent random panty shots.I think moka and tsukune's relationship is coming along nicely and the awkwardness in episode 1 is almost all gone.

Spoiler for Episode 2 thoughts:
Spoiler for ep2:
ReizoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-13, 08:45   Link #479
noob3d
馬鹿やろ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReizoSan View Post
Spoiler for ep2:
Thats something to look forward to now I'm definitely looking forward to the weekly releases.
Old 2008-01-13, 10:10   Link #480
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Is there such a thing as a bunny monster? Not that I would complain if they found a way to squeeze a bunny girl into the mix. They got a cat girl into Night Warriors, so that one is covered and the earlier suggestion for a mermaid is pretty good too.

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire