AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-21, 19:43   Link #2981
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I wonder what'd happen if they injected the Eden's Seeds into Cruz. Do you think he'd have the powers that Ishiyama has or if there'd be some adverse effects? Or does anyone have any idea of what Saten wants to do to Cruz next? As of right now, Saten can do anything he wants to Cruz since no one there can stop them... unless someone appears to save him (Aruka? I don't think so but she does want him to live and knew where he was earlier that day...)
Well, let me correct you. Aruka doesn't want him to live, because if that was the case she would have come to his aid. Instead, she blown the ice wall opening a path and left the task to survive to him.

As for the Eden cells, it's almost confirmed Cruz's DNA is now the same of Blade, Eve, Arclight, Riru, Saten & Ishiyama. As for Saten, you're right. He has defeated Blade and Mio was thrown down the hole. No one can stop him now, and considering what happened the last time he and Cruz coincided in the same place, who knows if now no one can stop him, Saten's gonna finish what he began at that time, because it's obvious he's not done with Cruz yet.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 19:59   Link #2982
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Well, let me correct you. Aruka doesn't want him to live, because if that was the case she would have come to his aid. Instead, she blown the ice wall opening a path and left the task to survive to him, so she can see if he can manage himself.

As for the Eden cells, it's almost confirmed Cruz's DNA is now the same of Blade, Eve, Arclight, Riru, Saten & Ishiyama. As for Saten, you're right. He has defeated Blade and Mio was thrown down the hole. No one can stop him now, and considering what happened the last time he and Cruz coincided in the same place, who knows if now no one can stop him, Saten's gonna finish what he began at that time, because it's obvious he's not done with Cruz yet.
If Aruka really wanted him dead, she would've killed him back in Kana's village but instead she not only didn't kill him and withheld that information from Hatfield but provided an escape route. She's tried to kill him twice (both in Third Shelter) and she successed once. However, when she was stopped in her tracks when she tried to kill the revived Cruz, there has been a considerable change in her personality. Granted, that's been the only time, but before her goal was to kill him. Now she's helping him.

Another factor here which she would admit is to get back at Saten who betrayed Arclight (which she sees as more important than anything is her devotion to Arclight) by teaming up with Triple Six and for betraying her in Third Shelter. I think there's going to be some animosity between those two and wouldn't be surprised if she fights Saten before Needless 1 ends.

These are weak points and almost certainly won't happen (almost all our big predictions are off) but it's something that I was thinking about.

(Side note: I think Saten has been in far too many comical situations to be the true main villain in Needless. He's had comical moments in pretty much every scene since PGS was introduced)

And going back to Cruz with the Eden Cells, we know Cruz has powers (surviving Aruka, surviving pit fall, pulling up Eve) but they are unreliable and only activate in dire situations. Ishiyama, on the other hand, can use them freely and beat a pretty powerful needless in Mio. If they were to inject Cruz with those Eden Seeds perhaps his power would manifest in a way that he can use it. Either that or Saten and Ishiyama kidnap Cruz and Eve and take him to the city. (and I'm saying they take Eve too since this is Eve's Story... cannot forget that)
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 21:06   Link #2983
Sekirei07

Didn't Saten declare way back in chapter 4 that he was going to be the one to kill Blade?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 22:30   Link #2984
Avvesione

http://pyupyu.wordpress.com/

Chapter 50 Scanlated!

They're doing everything post anime. I guess I'll get to see Saint Rose sooner rather than later
Old 2010-01-21, 22:34   Link #2985
Sekirei07

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

and I remember how freaking fast they released Happy World, almost a chapter every other day. Needless will be caught up in a manner of weeks if they do it at that pace
Old 2010-01-21, 22:38   Link #2986
Kefit

Wow, you beat me to advertising the release on here...and I'm kind of like a member of the group. Anyway, just as a reminder, chapter 50 picks up right when Blade punches Arclight through the wall in episode 22 of the anime.

The next few chapters will have Mio :3
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 22:41   Link #2987
Avvesione

Be interesting since they said this is the same staff as Ayako's (who did the anime). I guess it's nice we have 2 teams scanlating the manga now.

Wondering how people will react to all the additional information we'll get from the English translation.
Old 2010-01-21, 22:42   Link #2988
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit View Post
Wow, you beat me to advertising the release on here...and I'm kind of like a member of the group. Anyway, just as a reminder, chapter 50 picks up right when Blade punches Arclight through the wall in episode 22 of the anime.

The next few chapters will have Mio :3
Really? Sorry to steal your thunder but you guys will make a lot of us happy over here. Wish the very best of luck to you.
Old 2010-01-21, 22:49   Link #2989
Sekirei07

just finished reading it. Now I wonder, what do you think Blade meant in Cruz's dream?

Quote:
His eyes weren't looking at me.

They were looking beyond me. Into the distance.

I'm not ready

to exterminate him.
What do you think Blade means... that as he is now, he lacks the power to beat Arclight? and what is it that Arclight was really looking at if not Blade...

He says he is not ready, so at some point he will be... but what has to happen for him to be I wonder...

Edit: or perhaps Cruz was not talking to Blade at all, but rather himself. The inner part of Cruz that will one day awaken. Than it would make sense as to what Blade meant by not being ready yet
Old 2010-01-21, 22:57   Link #2990
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
What do you think Blade means... that as he is now, he lacks the power to beat Arclight? and what is it that Arclight was really looking at if not Blade...

He says he is not ready, so at some point he will be... but what has to happen for him to be I wonder...
Maybe because he only has Eden Cells whereas Arclight has the remains of the Second. I'm curious to what Arclight was looking to in the distance. Only two things come to my mind which would be Cruz and the City (which is Triple Six). I'm not to certain on how he'd know about Cruz and I don't know why he'd look at Triple Six unless they want to experiment with his body for AP as well.
Old 2010-01-21, 23:27   Link #2991
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
http://pyupyu.wordpress.com/

Chapter 50 Scanlated!

They're doing everything post anime. I guess I'll get to see Saint Rose sooner rather than later
this is a good day

though a lot of what people talk about with saten is dependent on the manga part of the first half.

but whatever bring on cruz and mio.

So cruz last line in part one is calling for Blade
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 23:31   Link #2992
Avvesione

Kinda funny to see Cruz in his normal 'boy' clothes. Anyway, it'll be fun to revisit all the older chapters and learn new things that were said and see some funny gags translated.
Old 2010-01-21, 23:32   Link #2993
shadowii

guys its the same as when that guy translated the chinese version

it means that arclights final goal is to become something much greater than him just having Blade's body (I'd say being a full God is most likely)
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 23:54   Link #2994
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Gosh...did I just miss 2 pages of post?

"Trying to chase up the post"
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 08:51   Link #2995
Homura7

Glorious month indeed. With two groups scanlating, we are going to reach the latest published chapter in no time

I still don't get Cruz and Blade's talk. It's afterall a dream, isn't it? Or so I think.

So... Arclight didn't care and just hoped that Blade's body or even a fragtion of it remained. He's certainly lucky, because Blade is in one piece.

And there you have the answer about when was Eve hit by Arclight's Edeen seed.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-22 at 09:11.
Old 2010-01-22, 09:19   Link #2996
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Glorious month indeed. With two groups scanlating, we are going to reach the latest published chapter in no time

I still don't get Cruz and Blade's talk. It's afterall a dream, isn't it? Or so I think.

So... Arclight didn't care and just hoped that Blade's body or even a fragtion of it remained. He's certainly lucky, because Blade is in one piece.

And there you have the answer about when was Eve hit by Arclight's Edeen seed.
Bolded part-and err...he is not in one piece?
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 09:30   Link #2997
Homura7

He's intact I mean, wich are good news for Arclight considering his current condition with his lower part completely messed and his upper part blasted with holes.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-22 at 09:41.
Old 2010-01-22, 10:12   Link #2998
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
It seems Arclight wasnt talking to Blade at all. Thats all there is to it.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 10:32   Link #2999
Homura7

Even before Arclight knew about Blade, he already had another way to heal his body, one related with the Needless Hunt.

http://www.onemanga.com/Needless/9/10/

It makes sense then, that he didn't care in case Blade's body ended up completely destroyed.

However...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-01-22, 10:40   Link #3000
Sekirei07

But I think that the one Cruz talk to was himself rather than Blade inside his consciousness. Telling him it is not the time yet for him to awaken.

Blade certainly has never been one to say that he can't beat someone no matter how bad the odds were in his favor.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen