Old 2012-07-29, 17:43   Link #641
Sumeragi
Banned

Spoiler for Major Spoiler:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 17:44   Link #642
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I guess happiness do come after politics after all. Oh and Sumeragi, you kinda mess up with the Spoiler tags.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 17:44   Link #643
Athena
The Power of One

Sagara should win a Battle of Words against Takeda. At least have a match, plan something or else, it'd mean that Sagara can do nothing against the big names and out of his gaming experience.

Edit: @Sumeragi's spoiler. OMG.
Old 2012-07-29, 17:46   Link #644
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Didn't Sagara already taste defeat after he spilled the beans that Takeda was going to be assasinated, still those Breasts must be amazing for him to do all of that. Well he was in the hot springs with her.
Old 2012-07-29, 17:46   Link #645
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoiler for Thoughts:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 17:48   Link #646
Ridwan

Somehow I'm rather positive Azai-"Oichi" affair will eventually end happily for the couple.

But if it won't then I'll rage !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Well, well. As long as all is well.
Old 2012-07-29, 17:48   Link #647
Athena
The Power of One

We know for sure Shingen will be a formidable opponent. Niwa, step up.
Old 2012-07-29, 17:49   Link #648
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Spoiler for Thoughts:
Thing is, history is subjective, we only know as much as what is chronicled, and even that is not exactly accurate. That's why there are entire departments devoted to filling the blanks...

In other news, just watched episode 4: can we add Yoshimoto to the harem? Also, how did she become strongest warlord with tactics like that?
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 17:49   Link #649
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
We know for sure Shingen will be a formidable opponent. Niwa, step up.
Maybe, who knows we may see Dark Niwa again.
Old 2012-07-29, 17:51   Link #650
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
In other news, just watched episode 4: can we add Yoshimoto to the harem? Also, how did she become strongest warlord with tactics like that?
I don't think the problem lies within her tactics. It's just that she seems to be too prideful that she went into celebration mode too early before the Oda forces came to wreck it. All while being disconnected from the bulk of her forces, too.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 17:54   Link #651
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I don't think the problem lies within her tactics. It's just that she seems to be too prideful that she went into celebration mode too early before the Oda forces came to wreck it. All while being disconnected from the bulk of her forces, too.
Strange thing is, historically that actually happen. He got too overconfident then well like Shakespeare's plays said many times "Off with his head".
Old 2012-07-29, 17:56   Link #652
Mechatrill

Also, I just watched the 4th episode of the anime.

You know how I was really really vague in my summary of volume 1? Well, really, you should go watch ep 4 instead now. It's pretty accurate (minus some small details I don't even remember anymore, and I just read it a few days ago).

That episode was so beautiful...
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 18:01   Link #653
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Seriously why in the world did Nagamasa's father put his daughter in a situation to choose? (Information is in the summaries in the social group) Sure you honor the alliance, but ruin your daughter's happiness forever.

Because that's how history goes.

Here is the background:

Nagamasa comes to power pretty much due to his battle prowess, having won a few battles with Azai clan in disadvantage. He earned support of his retainers and pretty much forced his father into retirement (but not exile).

At same time, Azai and Asakura has been long-time alliance since Nagamasa's grandfather's time, since then all Azai alliances had a clause that prevents their allies to go into war with Asakura clan. That same clause was included with the Oda alliance.

In addition, his marriage with Oichi was controversial as well due to the divide between his retainers on the Oda alliance.

Nobunaga however, attacked Asakura without informing Azai after Asakura's head, Asakura Yoshikage, refused various summon orders from the court. As result Azai is caught in the middle of it.

Here is what history got a bit fuzzy:

One saying is that Nagamasa simply held a meeting and in the end decide to honor the Asakura alliance over Oda alliance.

Another saying was that Asakura's father, wanting to regain his power, got the retainer's support (most retainers are pro-Asakura over Oda) and forced Nagamasa to make that decision or face exile.

Some even think that Ashikaga Yoshiaki, the Shogun Nobunaga supported and helped, had a hand in it because he was afraid of Oda's continuing influence over the court. Either way, after the Retreat from Kanegasaki, Ashikaga Shogun officially got involved and established the first Anti-Nobunaga Coalition (Nobunaga Hōimō).

EDIT:

Damn, a whole page of post before I was finishing this one.

Well, anyway, as far as I know Chinese fan-translation is up to V7, Chapter 3. And Sumeragi already spoiled it, it's basically an Oichi party...
Old 2012-07-29, 18:12   Link #654
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Because that's how history goes.

Here is the background:

Nagamasa comes to power pretty much due to his battle prowess, having won a few battles with Azai clan in disadvantage. He earned support of his retainers and pretty much forced his father into retirement (but not exile).

At same time, Azai and Asakura has been long-time alliance since Nagamasa's grandfather's time, since then all Azai alliances had a clause that prevents their allies to go into war with Asakura clan. That same clause was included with the Oda alliance.

In addition, his marriage with Oichi was controversial as well due to the divide between his retainers on the Oda alliance.

Nobunaga however, attacked Asakura without informing Azai after Asakura's head, Asakura Yoshikage, refused various summon orders from the court. As result Azai is caught in the middle of it.

Here is what history got a bit fuzzy:

One saying is that Nagamasa simply held a meeting and in the end decide to honor the Asakura alliance over Oda alliance.

Another saying was that Asakura's father, wanting to regain his power, got the retainer's support (most retainers are pro-Asakura over Oda) and forced Nagamasa to make that decision or face exile.

Some even think that Ashikaga Yoshiaki, the Shogun Nobunaga supported and helped, had a hand in it because he was afraid of Oda's continuing influence over the court. Either way, after the Retreat from Kanegasaki, Ashikaga Shogun officially got involved and established the first Anti-Nobunaga Coalition (Nobunaga Hōimō).

EDIT:

Damn, a whole page of post before I was finishing this one.

Well, anyway, as far as I know Chinese fan-translation is up to V7, Chapter 3. And Sumeragi already spoiled it, it's basically an Oichi party...
Like I said, probably the closest thing to evil in the world is politics.
Old 2012-07-29, 18:38   Link #655
Athena
The Power of One

Can anyone tell me what battles Nobuna has won and how does her territory compare to Nobunaga's?
Old 2012-07-29, 18:55   Link #656
Sumeragi
Banned

Volume 6 Illustrations

Spoiler for Nandeyanen~:

Spoiler for In Honmyoji:

Spoiler for Goth Loli Chanoyu Alchemist, Sen no Rikyuu:

Spoiler for Deredere Couple:

Spoiler for Stacked Nun, Part 2:

Spoiler for Tragic Couple:

Spoiler for Neko Meido:

Spoiler for "This is how you play Kemari!":

Spoiler for Deredere Couple, Part 2:

Spoiler for Why Does My Heart Hurt.....:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-29, 19:01   Link #657
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yeah, I think people are thinking what I am thinking about now on the last illustration.
Old 2012-07-29, 19:18   Link #658
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Dere dere ftw. Sumeragi you have all 9 vol illustrations?
Old 2012-07-29, 19:22   Link #659
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Pretty sure he does have all of them have all of them. Anyway what does Nandeyanen mean?
Old 2012-07-29, 19:22   Link #660
Mechatrill

Yeah... you know what... I know that I said before that I'm not reading vol 6 until vol 5 is done translating, since I don't think I'll be able to fully comprehend it without reading the rest of vol 5, but...

Screw it, at this point, vol 5 ch. 5 is either done or very close to it, and ch 6 is probably more of an epilogue chapter (thus, probably pretty short), so I'll go ahead and just read vol 6.

I'm still going to follow sequential order on the summary front though, so I'm not going to be writing up a vol 6 summary until after vol 5 is done translating and I finish up the summary for it.

That does not mean that I'm adverse to giving out spoilers though. If you guys have questions, I might answer what I can, if I know enough to answer, if someone doesn't answer before me, and if I'm on...

Now, off to reading... Given the general length of a volume and my previous reading speed... Add my time zone and the fact that I have an 8-5 job... I'll be back tomorrow...

Later.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem