AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 00:24   Link #41
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Poor Minoru....all flustered because he was "found out" by Hiroko, and she doesn't see him romantically at all. Or does she? Hrm...

I'm really interested to see how he'll get out of this with his sanity and disguise intact. If he spends too much time around them as a guy they'll definitely notice his...feminine side.
Old 2012-07-16, 01:24   Link #42
Bombo
TSF Fans

I was waiting for this since they mention about love hahahHa
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 07:54   Link #43
Shadow5YA

The way I see it, I think Minoru represents the character's personal life while Minori represents his professional, idol life. Most of the time he's with the Kenkyuusei, so that's why we see him crossdressing as Minori most of the time.

Now that Aki-P lifted the ban on relationships, the trio of Gekokujou now have to focus on their personal lives, so Minoru the guy is getting some focus again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Poor Minoru....all flustered because he was "found out" by Hiroko, and she doesn't see him romantically at all. Or does she? Hrm...

I'm really interested to see how he'll get out of this with his sanity and disguise intact. If he spends too much time around them as a guy they'll definitely notice his...feminine side.
I'm actually hoping that they find out eventually... maybe not all of AKB48, but just Okabe and Yoshinaga. It'd be nice if they grew closer to him because of everything they went through... after they get past the embarrassment, of course.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-22, 15:44   Link #44
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

sexual harassment senpai ha
Old 2012-08-22, 15:48   Link #45
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Oh one of my shipping between Acchan and Yuko was hinted there

I guess next chapter would be about Minoru..? And it's also hinted that he'll be paired up with Acchan too. I wonder if he'll become Minoru/Minori when he met up with Accchan..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-24, 21:44   Link #46
Shadow5YA

I don't know whether to be happy or sad for Minoru. Hiroko is distancing herself from his male self, but she's getting closer to his female self.
Old 2012-08-24, 23:23   Link #47
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Oh, but she's only distancing herself because she thought Okabe and Minoru had a thing, in other words she's starting to be more aware that he's a boy close to her and probably feels a tiny bit jealous there.

Unfortunately I was rather more interested in the Okabe x Minoru pairing that was put on indefinite hiatus than the bland Hiroko x Minoru.

I'm okay with Hiroko x Minori though. Bait and switch yuri yay.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 10:30   Link #48
Shadow5YA

Is it still yuri if it's between a girl and a trap?
Old 2012-08-25, 14:19   Link #49
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Hence why it's a bait and switch.
Old 2012-09-23, 19:15   Link #50
Shadow5YA

Looks like we have our first true antagonist group: the girls of Jewel and the agency behind them.

This reminds me of the Idolm@ster's Kuroi Pro.
Old 2012-09-24, 14:08   Link #51
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
question for ch 56 page 8
did he seriously say Ore no Yoshinaga? or was it boku/watashi?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 11:03   Link #52
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Chapter 74 felt so.incredibly.cheesy with all the FIGHTING AS IDOLS and the water bucket scene.

Her troll face was pretty funny although I can't help but wonder wtf is going on in that panel every time I see it.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 19:06   Link #53
Shadow5YA

Well played, Minori. Well played.
Old 2012-12-06, 02:41   Link #54
Xion Valkyrie

This is an unbelievably hot blooded manga, especially considering the setting.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 03:47   Link #55
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Yeah, but the gender bending plot point feels pointless. It sort of made sense at the beginning, but it's been pretty much forgotten (minus a few references like "how will I wear a bikini"). Maybe the author wants it to be that way for now, to drag it up later for drama, but that would be even worse imo since it would just feel forced. Besides that, I'm not enjoying this &Jewel arc much lately, it feels strung out.

It's still a good read, but I'm hoping things get moving soon.
Old 2012-12-06, 03:53   Link #56
Xion Valkyrie

Yeah, so much focus has been put on Idol competition part of the story that there's very little left for any kind of romance/gender bender plot development. I wonder if the mangaka originally had a different intent (ie, more like Pretty Face) but it just developed in a different way.

I feel the only way to resolve the gender bender issue eventually is if most of his teammates found out and accepted it one by one. Otherwise, if he get's outted accidentally in public everyone will feel too betrayed and I don't think there's any way to fix that. Then again maybe the author won't ever get to that point.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 01:19   Link #57
Shadow5YA

Yeah... Maya's shenanigans are really starting to get old. I'm not a fan of two-dimensional villains that are blatantly evil with no redeeming good qualities.

I don't mind that the romance is taking a backseat, since Minori did promise to put that aside until he takes Hiroko to the top, but there's got to be a more interesting obstacle than the stereotypical "corrupt industry member cheats hardworking protagonist".

Okabe falling in love, and Hiroko confronting her father were far more interesting plot points than this.
Old 2012-12-08, 01:20   Link #58
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Finally managed to catch up. Didn't like that new enemy for many reasons and that's why I didn't read up the chapters until now.

About the new chapter...somehow it really reminds me about the recent scandal from AKB members. Japan really do like their 'pure' idols huh

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 11:40   Link #59
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

^Still waiting to do that. Will be sort of keeping an eye on this thread until someone calls in and says the arc's over.

I like to read story arcs with evulz villainz in one shot. Easier for my heart.
Old 2012-12-09, 23:15   Link #60
Shadow5YA

Bravo, Okabe. Considering her personality, I can't believe I didn't see it coming.