AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-26, 02:02   Link #3401
tsunade666

that's why Accelerator view Touma as a hero and himself as a villain. Well aside from their victories and their past. Touma doesn't really care for his past. When index ask him on vol 4. He just ignore or change the subject. He always escapes and run away when talking about his past. Like what Terra and Fianma do to shake up Touma. They talk about his past and shake his resolve. Because he doesn't even had a clue about that past and and doesn't want anyone to know about that he doesn't know about his current condition that when someone brought it up. His been always shaken up well except from when Mikoto said it but maybe Touma doesn't have the time to be shock and be shaken when his friends are in danger. As for Accelerator his past pin him down the earth or below earth. His extremely negative and humble from his past mistake and his failure. Maybe when he got brain damage the author should erase his memories but the author didn't.

So the results is a man walking without a past to shackle him down and a man who's past hunts him down.
Old 2010-06-26, 12:25   Link #3402
Miraluka
Banned

Parts 2 and 3 of vol.10 epilogue.

OMG, Laura is so evil and smart D: to the point to scare me.
Old 2010-06-26, 12:36   Link #3403
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Yeah, Laura really is evil. Setting up such a trap and playing around with Lidvia.

Also, Lidvia surprised me. Her personality is different than I thought. if she wasn't a fanatic, that competitive personality would make her a really good person.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2010-06-26, 13:07   Link #3404
Miraluka
Banned

I wonder what was the silver rod on the glass box...
Old 2010-06-26, 15:04   Link #3405
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Laura is scary.

Did Lidvia survive that and save both the cross and the pilot?
Old 2010-06-26, 16:13   Link #3406
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Laura is scary.

Did Lidvia survive that and save both the cross and the pilot?
Not sure about the pilot and cross, but one of the images from volume 14 shows Stiyl interrogating her while she's cuffed to a chair.

I was also half expecting the pilot to be Stiyl, with the whole conveniently placed rune card. Oh well. If it was, I was going to wonder over how he recovered so fast.
Old 2010-06-26, 19:16   Link #3407
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Oh! Laura is so awesome! I really like her character! Any chances she'd be include in Touma's harem!? :P
Old 2010-06-26, 20:04   Link #3408
tsunade666

nope, the hurdle is so damn high plus the age gap. all touma's harem are either 2 years max older than him or younger than him.

Despite the looks of the archbishop she's in your 20+ age which I bet she's in the upper 20's.

Though it would be fine if she's been added on touma's harem. I wonder what would she do to touma. But too bad she's the characters that doesn't have a flag.
Old 2010-06-26, 21:10   Link #3409
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Oh! Laura is so awesome! I really like her character! Any chances she'd be include in Touma's harem!? :P
Thats too scary to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nope, the hurdle is so damn high plus the age gap. all touma's harem are either 2 years max older than him or younger than him.

Despite the looks of the archbishop she's in your 20+ age which I bet she's in the upper 20's.

Though it would be fine if she's been added on touma's harem. I wonder what would she do to touma. But too bad she's the characters that doesn't have a flag.
Itsuwa is 16-17 just like Touma and Laura is 18.

BTW there is two crack pairings like Aleister X Laura and Laura X Stiyl.
Old 2010-06-26, 21:39   Link #3410
tsunade666

laura is older than 20. It's been said in the novel though not sure on what volume but I read that part when they introduce her. Probably vol 7. The 18 years old is Kaori.
Old 2010-06-26, 22:11   Link #3411
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
and Laura is 18.
No, she "looks" 18, just like Saiai "looks" like a 12 year-old (Middle school usually starts at 13-14, I believe), but claims she's a middle schooler. I also recall reading somewhere Laura's older than she looks, but I couldn't find it and it may just as well be a figment of my imagination. That happens sometimes.
Old 2010-06-27, 00:41   Link #3412
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Thats too scary to mind.

Itsuwa is 16-17 just like Touma and Laura is 18.

BTW there is two crack pairings like Aleister X Laura and Laura X Stiyl.
nah Touma is 17 and 18 as the story progress!

well styl is just 14-16 by the way!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-06-27, 01:17   Link #3413
Miraluka
Banned

The story progress, yes. But the time in the series, not much. Just look at the events volume 20 during October 30th when the events of the volue 13 were on August 31th...

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-06-27 at 01:28.
Old 2010-06-27, 01:38   Link #3414
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
The story progress, yes. But the time in the series, not much. Just look at the events volume 20 during October 30th when the events of the volue 13 were on August 31th...
well we don't know Touma's Bday so we won't know!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-06-27, 01:42   Link #3415
Miraluka
Banned

Almost forgot, there is a lapse of 11-12 days between the events when Touma left England at the end of vol.18 and when Touma arrived to Russia with Lessar.
Old 2010-06-27, 01:58   Link #3416
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Not sure about the pilot and cross, but one of the images from volume 14 shows Stiyl interrogating her while she's cuffed to a chair.

I was also half expecting the pilot to be Stiyl, with the whole conveniently placed rune card. Oh well. If it was, I was going to wonder over how he recovered so fast.
Styl must be out of his mind to handcuffed his own Archbishop to chair, or....Laura let him do it on purpose? (Laura is a massochist)

and about Laura joining Touma Harem...I agree...as long as it's can be impregnated, it's still useful (at least to raise your heir)
Old 2010-06-27, 02:07   Link #3417
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Styl must be out of his mind to handcuffed his own Archbishop to chair, or....Laura let him do it on purpose? (Laura is a massochist)

and about Laura joining Touma Harem...I agree...as long as it's can be impregnated, it's still useful (at least to raise your heir)
well if that happens I'll surely be Lau x Tou! but for now I'm Touma x Kaori or Touma x Itsuwa! well surely Oriana x Touma

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2010-06-27, 02:25   Link #3418
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
well if that happens I'll surely be Lau x Tou! but for now I'm Touma x Kaori
+5

Quote:
or Touma x Itsuwa!
+10

Quote:
well surely Oriana x Touma
+15(?) XD

Ok What about a new crack pairing like Elizarina X Touma?
Old 2010-06-27, 02:27   Link #3419
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Oh noes... don't remind me that I wanted that to happen too, somehow

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-06-27, 02:42   Link #3420
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
I wonder what was the silver rod on the glass box...
Most likely, his own weapon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
He was still in the ICU, covered with wounds when Touma was talking in part 1. The hospital isn't going to let him go out like that.

Quote:
It’s a detailed world map, and there are 9,969 indicated red lights. This is a worldwide distribution of where the esper development programs are done. He intends to use these and the slumbering Imaginary Districts in Academy City to carry out a plan that will stop magical activity on a global scale.
Probably a coincidence, or not, but the number seems to bother me. That's the number of Imoutos left (Not including LO though.)

Anyway, Volume 10 all done. Wilfri has provided the link for the epilogue up there. So this is the full one.

Last edited by Hell_ping; 2010-06-27 at 02:58.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen