Cracking game last night .. despite the undeserved 2 red cards
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 13:50   Link #3022
solomon

Watching Spurs and Young Boys, found it by accident....

Question........in Europe do fans of BIG TEAMS look forward more towards their League Championship or or the Champs Lge? I mean, it seems kinda like our pro playoffs here in America.

Also, aren't fans of the smaller teams (Portsmouth, anyone beside Celtic/Rangers) a little discouraged seeing how there teams never get over the hump with out having to go nearly bankrupt?

Oh yea YB just scored early in first half.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 16:57   Link #3023
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

ROFL .. I'm not a shotacon .. but goddamn I luuuuvvvv Young Boys tonite.

For all the shit talking from them last season about US losing to Barceloancunt of Spain in the quarterfinal of CL .. They freaking lose to Young Boys .. of SWITZERLAND! In the freaking qualifying round!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. Chicken shit team remains chicken shit!

Want to know something else.. few hours before the game, their official twitter announced a 6-2 wins over Young Boys .. That how delusioned they was .. (it was removed shortly after)
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-20, 13:36   Link #3024
Mithfalath
Elegiac Servant

Send a message via Yahoo to Mithfalath
lol. it would be such a shame if Tottenham and Sevilla do not even qualify for CL. >< They must defeat Young Boys and Braga respectively.

Please? x_x
Old 2010-08-20, 17:12   Link #3025
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

No, Sevilla could .. But S**s? They'll brag till your ears turned blue.. and would still wont stop bragging.

Stupid delusioned little team.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-20, 22:06   Link #3026
Revenger1589
otaku against own will

Aquilani is on his way to Juventus on a one year loan... I have never raged so hard in my life.

Hodgson, you buy crap like Poulsen when we already have a ton of defensive midfield players and give away one of our best creative midfielders and best passer. There's absolutely no way to explain this stupidity, I hope this season ends up being worse than the last, maybe that way they will learn that you also need to attack in football.

Yes, I'm extremely butthurt.
Revenger1589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-22, 03:52   Link #3027
Mithfalath
Elegiac Servant

Messi... You bastard. T_________T
Old 2010-08-23, 02:37   Link #3028
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

This season of EPL seems to be a goal feast. so far 4 games ends up with 6-0 scoreline. Chelsea deals 6-0 to both their opening game, Arsenal matching it with their result in Emirates stadium on Saturday, and yesterday .. ANOTHER game managed to replicate the same scoreline.. and the most interesting thing is.. its the promoted team Newcastle that gets the 6, against the Europa League hopeful, Aston Villa!

After Switzerland win against Spain in WC2010, some of the tactic sites fears that defensive formation was going to be the mainstay tactic, it happened back then in 2004 with Greece winning the Euro 04 back then.. But luckily, it isnt the case so far. Long may it continue, at least I wont be that sleepy watching other teams games.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-23, 05:22   Link #3029
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenger1589 View Post
Aquilani is on his way to Juventus on a one year loan... I have never raged so hard in my life.

Hodgson, you buy crap like Poulsen when we already have a ton of defensive midfield players and give away one of our best creative midfielders and best passer. There's absolutely no way to explain this stupidity, I hope this season ends up being worse than the last, maybe that way they will learn that you also need to attack in football.

Yes, I'm extremely butthurt.
I was actually pretty surprised by this news as well, because Juventus for the first time after the new sporting manager has been appointed has silently worked through this deal and also wrapped it up pretty quickly. Considering how a lot of transfer-related info regarding Juventus' possible targets got leaked during the summer, making it hard for managing board to efficiently talk with the other clubs...

And yeah, although Aquilani has been injury prone he's certainly a gifted midfielder when it comes to passing, considering that even when not 100% fit he can still prove to be useful, it's really weird that Liverpool decided to let him go (although only on loan).

Oh well, we (Juve) needed a good passer/playmaker in midfield, now that with our new coach Del Neri we're using an offensive 4-4-2 (it's basically a 4-2-4 when attacking), Diego is being used a second striker so some like Aquilani will certainly be needed in order to quickly verticalize.

So far I am pleased with my team's current transfer campaign. The new management and new president clearly want to bring back Juve to a good level, although this summer's transfers are still not enough for us to seriously challenge Inter for the Scudetto race, it's a sign that we're atleast moving towards the right direction. We've lowered A LOT the average age, we aqcuired a couple of young prospects (Motta, Bonucci), brought back other youngsters (Lanzafame), and strenghtened on the wings with Krasic, Martinez and Pepe.

Not a stellar team yet but it's on the right path, and if Del Neri does its work well as he did with Sampdoria in the past season, Juve might atleast regain entertaining play.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Shinndou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-23, 05:30   Link #3030
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Inter is now under Rafa.. I wont worry so much .. just wait till Rafa broke Inter's bank account soon
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-23, 07:09   Link #3031
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Haha, well the difference is that Benitez isn't really in charge of Inter's wallet though.

He doesn't have the same "freedom" that he had in Liverpool, Moratti still decides how to spend. In fact, they actually didn't really spend at all this summer (not like they really needed to), they sold Balotelli who might have caused problems given his "prima-donna" attitude and bought Coutinho as potential young prospect. Even though Benitez asked Moratti to try to get Mascherano and/or Kuyt (lol Kuyt), as you can see Moratti isn't really willing to spend a lot of cash considering that they didn't sell a lot either.

This summer transfer market has been really underwhelming in general. If you count out ManCity's seemingly endless financial resources no other club really went on a buying spree or signed a lot a of star players.

In serie A the club that did the most impressive transfer campaign is Genoa, they currently managed to sign Toni, Veloso, Rafinha, Zuculini and portguese keeper Eduardo who did really well during the World Cup. And impressive thing is that they managed to sign them without really spending that much either. They're clearly building a team with the intention of challenging other serie A teams for a Champions League spot in the upcoming season.
Old 2010-08-23, 07:23   Link #3032
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Why lol Kuyt.. if he is on offer, I'll snapped him up immediately. He is very underrated IMHO. Maybe he isnt a fancy player, but he is a very good team player.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-23, 09:41   Link #3033
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Oh I am not denying that he is certainly a hard worker. But I honestly don't think they need Kuyt, imo. It feels more like they're purchasing it just because Benitez really liked the player, but tactically speaking I can hardly see him bringing more to Inter's offense. Kuyt should technically fit into what was Balotelli's role, but there's already Pandev for that job unless Benitez doesn't plan to have Pandev sitting on the bench and Kuyt playing on the starting eleven. Anyway, it's just a wild speculation, I don't think they'll be able to complete the deal within the short time left unless Inter decides to spend the amount of money requested by Liverpool without trying to get a slight cut to the price.
Old 2010-08-23, 09:59   Link #3034
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Well, I'm not really turning my head over to Serie A.. Heck, I struggles to watch most matches from EPL. I fell asleep before halftime mostly XD

Regarding transfer activity, yea .. I guess clubs do get scared about the financial fair play implementation.. and with EPL introducing that 25 player rules, clubs in EPL are in more of a trouble to buy and sell.

Luckily, we are gonna announced our 4th defender soon, from Sevilla .. Got tired of waiting. Personally, I feel we are ready, despite some blogs clamoring for a GK. Almunia wasnt the best, but there are no GK better then him that are within price in this world IMHO.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-23, 12:43   Link #3035
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Luckily, we are gonna announced our 4th defender soon, from Sevilla .. Got tired of waiting.
I'm surprised at Squillaci's arrival at the Emirates considering that that he's 30 years old, and apparently being offered a three-year deal. That is very unlike the Arsenal custom of offering one-year contract extensions to players who reach that age (e.g. Bergkamp or Pires). His signing is clearly not a long term solution to the Gunner's problems at the back, but perhaps he can buy some time for younger prospects like Djourou and Koscielny to develop.
Old 2010-08-23, 13:08   Link #3036
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Talk about transfer, I'm very excited with the possibilities Ibra comes to milan

Spoiler for cheap news:

Just what we need, our CF aside Pato is very mediocre. Borrielo's finshing is shit, Huntelaar always clueless on the pitch, meanwhile Ronaldinho nearing his best shape, our CF always being waste of space.

With Zlatan arrival, I think its boost our chance to win the league.
Old 2010-08-23, 16:33   Link #3037
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Pathetic is the best word to summed up Barceloanc**t right now .. After failing with our Captain Cesc, they repeating the same tactic with Mascherano..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-23, 20:48   Link #3038
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Barcelona like to show interest in players, but are unwilling to splash out the money to bring them in. Fabregas would have left the Emirates had they matched Wenger's price, and as you said, they are repeating the same tactic with Macherano at the moment. Perhaps they think they can get the players for less if they start a stand-off between player and club.

Last edited by ElvenPath; 2010-08-24 at 16:40.
ElvenPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-24, 13:02   Link #3039
Mithfalath
Elegiac Servant

Now if Tottenham can somehow swoop Lass.
Old 2010-08-24, 16:37   Link #3040
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenPath View Post
Barcelona like to show interest in players, but are unwilling to splash out the money to bring them in. Fabregas would have left the Emirates had they matched Wenger's price, and as you said, they are repeating the same tactic with Macherano at the moment. Perhaps they think they can the players for less if they start a stand-off between player and club.
That dirty and underhand IMHO. Used to respect them for the football they played. But now, for me to stand behind the anti football manager and cheer JM up when they'll clash later on says everything how I loathed them.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Tags
football, soccer