Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-04-23, 06:20   Link #2521
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Would monster control work on Tio, Shia, and Yue? It is a god level magic so it should work on Tio better than the dark mind control magic.
I'm pretty sure monster in this case refers to mindless beasts only.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:04   Link #2522
SimplyBill
King

you know, I may be being spoiled since there are kind people who translated snippets and provide summaries and it's not my birthday but I really want to have this chapter translated. I'm aware that there's someone who volunteered to translate ch 25 onwards but I really want this chapter to be translated other than any untranslated chapters released. Ah! Human greed really knows no bound.

On other topic, though there's a tinge of doubt that Kouki is the wolf in sheep clothing, I don't think that he will be. I think that the wolf in sheep clothing will try to usurp Kouki's role as the leader/hero since he is right now on the weakened state. He must be a person who is incredibly jealous of Kouki so he is trying to recruit Hiyama (and possibly other classmates) to split the group. Then he'll manage to convince the church that Kouki is useless now and they need a new leader and it will be him. It will succeed and we'll have more chapters of Kouki suffering. Shizuku will try to keep the group together and believes that Kouki will be the only one who can lead them. She'll try to encourage Kouki to stop being a stupid fool and Kouki realize his foolishness and grow up as a person. Kouki will reclaim leadership and free the group from the grasp of the wolf in sheep clothing who has been abusing his power and the church who abandoned him. Then, seeing the new Kouki, Shizuku will fall on his further magnified charm and those who will share a passionate night together. The wolf in sheep clothing who managed to escape will then find Shizuku alone... then kidnaps her. Then wolf in sheep clothing reveals to her that he's been working in cohorts with the devils. It is the devil's plan to either take the class into their side (and wolf in sheep clothing will lead them as reward) or kill them if they resist. So they had that devil girl attack the class on the dungeon and offering them the collar, however, they did not expect Hajime is still alive which is why the plan failed. However, seeing that Kouki's influence is being weakened, he sees this a chance to do what the devils failed to do. Now, back to Shizuku, shocked by the news and with seething anger, she glares at him. However, he just laughs and make her drink a potion. Then she'll get gang-raped by the wolf in sheep clothing and some of the bandits he hired. Feeling satisfied, he offers her as a sacrifice to the devils where she is further raped until she died. Kouki found her corpse floating on a river after many months of searching for her. Then he awakens his true power as a hero who then exterminated the devil race as vengeance using the black sword that Shizuku used. We then found out that wolf in sheep clothing is killed and looted by the bandits he hired. Then Kouki... exhausted... died... He will then be forever be known as the Mad Hero.

Hajime on the other hand has his harem continuously growing. He'll then become a king after getting married to Miyu's mother (widow) who reunited with her daughter who is revealed to be a princess (many years later, he'll enjoy a 3some with mother and daughter every night). Then he'll take all the other girl's (Shia, Kaori, etc) virginity in every night (Kaori will heal the hymen back after every session). Then he'll use his influence on different races and items and magics acquired to wage war against god. After 7 days and 7 nights, with the power of his harem + some of his classmates + Shizuku and Kouki's spirit, he managed to defeat god. Gaining the power to return back to Earth, the surviving classmates return home. Hajime and Yue took a trip back to Earth to fulfill his promise. Then they return back to the other world with the harem waiting especially Kaori who is about to give birth (whose child is it I wonder?). Then the end..!

Or all of above does not happen and Kouki remains an idiot.

P.S. I don't hate Shizuku though. It's just my fantasy running wild.
SimplyBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:11   Link #2523
bakapervert
A pervert

^ That's quite a gruesome fate for Shizuku you imagine there. And I don't think the villain's plan will be as simple as replacing Kouki. If he want to do that, he will need some credibility first to be seen as fitting second choice, but so far no one really stand out. No, I bet he will try to replace the pope using his status as one of the apostle of god directly summoned by the god himself.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:34   Link #2524
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyBill View Post
you know, I may be being spoiled since there are kind people who translated snippets and provide summaries and it's not my birthday but I really want to have this chapter translated. I'm aware that there's someone who volunteered to translate ch 25 onwards but I really want this chapter to be translated other than any untranslated chapters released. Ah! Human greed really knows no bound.

On other topic, though there's a tinge of doubt that Kouki is the wolf in sheep clothing, I don't think that he will be. I think that the wolf in sheep clothing will try to usurp Kouki's role as the leader/hero since he is right now on the weakened state. He must be a person who is incredibly jealous of Kouki so he is trying to recruit Hiyama (and possibly other classmates) to split the group. Then he'll manage to convince the church that Kouki is useless now and they need a new leader and it will be him. It will succeed and we'll have more chapters of Kouki suffering. Shizuku will try to keep the group together and believes that Kouki will be the only one who can lead them. She'll try to encourage Kouki to stop being a stupid fool and Kouki realize his foolishness and grow up as a person. Kouki will reclaim leadership and free the group from the grasp of the wolf in sheep clothing who has been abusing his power and the church who abandoned him. Then, seeing the new Kouki, Shizuku will fall on his further magnified charm and those who will share a passionate night together. The wolf in sheep clothing who managed to escape will then find Shizuku alone... then kidnaps her. Then wolf in sheep clothing reveals to her that he's been working in cohorts with the devils. It is the devil's plan to either take the class into their side (and wolf in sheep clothing will lead them as reward) or kill them if they resist. So they had that devil girl attack the class on the dungeon and offering them the collar, however, they did not expect Hajime is still alive which is why the plan failed. However, seeing that Kouki's influence is being weakened, he sees this a chance to do what the devils failed to do. Now, back to Shizuku, shocked by the news and with seething anger, she glares at him. However, he just laughs and make her drink a potion. Then she'll get gang-raped by the wolf in sheep clothing and some of the bandits he hired. Feeling satisfied, he offers her as a sacrifice to the devils where she is further raped until she died. Kouki found her corpse floating on a river after many months of searching for her. Then he awakens his true power as a hero who then exterminated the devil race as vengeance using the black sword that Shizuku used. We then found out that wolf in sheep clothing is killed and looted by the bandits he hired. Then Kouki... exhausted... died... He will then be forever be known as the Mad Hero.

Hajime on the other hand has his harem continuously growing. He'll then become a king after getting married to Miyu's mother (widow) who reunited with her daughter who is revealed to be a princess (many years later, he'll enjoy a 3some with mother and daughter every night). Then he'll take all the other girl's (Shia, Kaori, etc) virginity in every night (Kaori will heal the hymen back after every session). Then he'll use his influence on different races and items and magics acquired to wage war against god. After 7 days and 7 nights, with the power of his harem + some of his classmates + Shizuku and Kouki's spirit, he managed to defeat god. Gaining the power to return back to Earth, the surviving classmates return home. Hajime and Yue took a trip back to Earth to fulfill his promise. Then they return back to the other world with the harem waiting especially Kaori who is about to give birth (whose child is it I wonder?). Then the end..!

you're crazy. You seem to have forgotten the Emperor that tried to invite Shizuku
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:41   Link #2525
SimplyBill
King

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ That's quite a gruesome fate for Shizuku you imagine there. And I don't think the villain's plan will be as simple as replacing Kouki. If he want to do that, he will need some credibility first to be seen as fitting second choice, but so far no one really stand out. No, I bet he will try to replace the pope using his status as one of the apostle of god directly summoned by the god himself.
Blame Sengoku Rance.

Except that replacing Kouki is not simple. I mean, being a hero is a great thing. Every citizen looks up to the hero and gives support. Every princesses lust for your seed. Every bard sings of your glory. Everyone aspires to be a hero. It should be the same for every other classmate that Kouki has especially if they are male. But in the end, it's Kouki again. That person has everything good going for him (except being Kouki Yomenai) in their previous world and he still has everything in their current world. Makes you green with envy and realize that no matter which world you belong, you'll never stand on equal footing with Kouki. That inferiority complex must have pushed the wolf in clothing into making a deal with the devil with something like this: "If you do as we say, you'll become the hero and you'll be able to Kouki".

Wolf in sheep clothing must belong on an elitist family where he must always be on top and must meet the expectation of his strict family (but can't because Kouki). You see that lot in anime. A child born on that kind of family must have been broken.

Or you can just think of him as a problem child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
you're crazy. You seem to have forgotten the Emperor that tried to invite Shizuku
But that does not mean that he'll be relevant...
Old 2014-04-23, 08:44   Link #2526
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:

But that does not mean that he'll be relevant...
He'll obviously think that this is the perfect time to go white knight and save Shizuku.
Old 2014-04-23, 08:48   Link #2527
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Blame Sengoku Rance.

Except that replacing Kouki is not simple. I mean, being a hero is a great thing. Every citizen looks up to the hero and gives support. Every princesses lust for your seed. Every bard sings of your glory. Everyone aspires to be a hero. It should be the same for every other classmate that Kouki has especially if they are male. But in the end, it's Kouki again. That person has everything good going for him (except being Kouki Yomenai) in their previous world and he still has everything in their current world. Makes you green with envy and realize that no matter which world you belong, you'll never stand on equal footing with Kouki. That inferiority complex must have pushed the wolf in clothing into making a deal with the devil with something like this: "If you do as we say, you'll become the hero and you'll be able to Kouki".

Wolf in sheep clothing must belong on an elitist family where he must always be on top and must meet the expectation of his strict family (but can't because Kouki). You see that lot in anime. A child born on that kind of family must have been broken.

Or you can just think of him as a problem child.
Replacing Kouki is not that hard. His hero status come just from his status plate. Looking at his achievement, aside from reaching floor 90 in orcus, he hasn't done anything worthwhile. Compared to Aiko that become famous because she has come to contact directly with the civilian in increasing fertility of their farm and has a great achievement of repelling 60000 demon, Kouki is a lot easier to discredit because his fame come mostly from propaganda of the politician.
Old 2014-04-23, 08:57   Link #2528
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

@Avaricia

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh... not seeing this. Right now, Kouki is too stupid to grow, and Shizuku getting kidnapped just does not happen.

THough I would love to see that later on, some try to do rape Shizuku, only for Hajime to stumble in and go ballistic on their collective asses.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 08:58   Link #2529
SimplyBill
King

Quote:
Replacing Kouki is not that hard. His hero status come just from his status plate. Looking at his achievement, aside from reaching floor 90 in orcus, he hasn't done anything worthwhile. Compared to Aiko that become famous because she has come to contact directly with the civilian in increasing fertility of their farm and has a great achievement of repelling 60000 demon, Kouki is a lot easier to discredit because his fame come mostly from propaganda of the politician.
Perhaps. But my gut feeling is telling me that I am correct.

Quote:
He'll obviously think that this is the perfect time to go white knight and save Shizuku.
I know it's stupid but I don't think that he is that great of a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
@Avaricia

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh... not seeing this. Right now, Kouki is too stupid to grow, and Shizuku getting kidnapped just does not happen.

THough I would love to see that later on, some try to do rape Shizuku, only for Hajime to stumble in and go ballistic on their collective asses.
High level sleeping gas.
Old 2014-04-23, 08:58   Link #2530
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
@Avaricia

I'm talking about the Emperor who beat Kouki in a duel.

Quote:
Perhaps. But my gut feeling is telling me that I am correct.

I know it's stupid but I don't think that he is that great of a man.
He has a harem you know?
Old 2014-04-23, 08:59   Link #2531
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

I'm talking about the Emperor who beat Kouki in a duel.
Eh that works too. As long as it's not Kouki. Or DaisUKE. Or wolf in sheep cloth.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 09:10   Link #2532
bakapervert
A pervert

^ The emperor itself doesn't seem that great of character.
Old 2014-04-23, 09:22   Link #2533
SimplyBill
King

Quote:
Ya. He seems to be someone like Miyakonojou in Medaka box while Medaka is Shizuku. Holds interest in Medaka but in the end, loses complete relevance in the story.
Old 2014-04-23, 09:38   Link #2534
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
If that's the case then that's fucked up. He won't have a kingdom and soldiers that will follow him right?
Old 2014-04-23, 09:44   Link #2535
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

I wonder what Ouji-sama will do now that Kaori's with Hajime. She might not even have her virginity the next time he meets her.
Quote:

Why in the world would Shizuku think that Kouki can do a great job at leading the group? If anything, either Aiko or herself should take up the mantle.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 10:35   Link #2536
Awrya
U mad?

Started rereading Ch.26&27, wasn't princess Liliana/Ririana originally the same age as the class?

Kouki hasn't changed a bit since fighting the emperor (Gahard?), got overwhelmed not physically, but mentally and hasn't spent a single second pondering what the emperor meant by "there's no next time on the battlefield" as seen in the fight against the devil.

To get to the volcano dungeon I think they have to go through the mercenary country, wouldn't this be the perfect time to re-introduce Gahard? The church will most likely put a gag order regarding Kouki getting owned and someone leaving the almighty hero party, but there will always be rumours. While he hasn't shown much interest in Kaori, 'inviting' Kaori to stay at his palace would be a perfect opportunity to invite Shizuku over. Testing the strength of the person rumoured to have trashed Kouki would be an interesting as well.
Old 2014-04-23, 13:01   Link #2537
oneofmany

If dreg00's summary is right and the author hasn't changed it, the wolf in sheep clothing wants to find something and not replace kouki. from chatpter 7 conversation between the traitor and daisuke:

Quote:
"...What's your objective? What do you want to accomplish?"

In this situation he was ignorant of, he unknowingly raised his voice.

"Fufu, it has nothing to do with you. I'm searching for something, that's all I'll say....So, your answer?"
Quote:
wasn't princess Liliana/Ririana originally the same age as the class?
In dreg00's summary she's 15-16 years old.
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 20:24   Link #2538
bludvein

Rereading the chapter and it strikes me that Kouki really isn't just an idiot. He is seriously pretty disturbing. How the hell did he get so screwed up? It's like he can't even picture someone might disagree with him, and every time he is proved wrong about something it rewrites itself in his mind to fit himself. No empathy or self-awareness at all. Forget leading troops, I wouldn't trust him with a fruit knife if that was real life. He is a bigger chuuni than Hajime ever was with that level of delusion.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 20:26   Link #2539
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Rereading the chapter and it strikes me that Kouki really isn't just an idiot. He is seriously pretty disturbing. How the hell did he get so screwed up? It's like he can't even picture someone might disagree with him, and every time he is proved wrong about something it rewrites itself in his mind to fit himself. No empathy or self-awareness at all. Forget leading troops, I wouldn't trust him with a fruit knife if that was real life. He is a bigger chuuni than Hajime ever was with that level of delusion.
He seems to have gotten this idea drilled into his head that as long as he acts righteously everything will come to him. This notion may have worked in any other fantasy story, but clearly it doesn't work here.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 20:36   Link #2540
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
i don't think Kouki is like that originally, since Aiko popularity increase, it's highly possible that the church try to inflated his ego to make it easier to control the class.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel