AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-22, 19:16   Link #1021
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Says...you.

Chaste Hero, learn it, love it. It's a trope made for Shioon. He's someone who'll die for a stranger, your interpretation of selfish normality has nothing to do with this cutie boy.

More of what? Plenty of what?
So you refuted jack shit proving me completely right, good to know. What a pointless discussion about he obvious.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 19:28   Link #1022
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
So you refuted jack shit proving me completely right, good to know. What a pointless discussion about he obvious.
Err, okay I guess. If you're so eager to bite people's heads off, what's with calling them blind shippers and all.

But as for refutation...lessee, I think I missed this part:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take
I find it funny that noone has bothered to refute the fact that both girls feel he cares more about Sae-hee than them.
What I remember is Sosul misunderstanding his relationship with "Saehee" to be his girlfriend, from overhearing a conversation. She didn't even meet the other girl.

Cute girl is jealous, oldest fanservice in the book (and happily too). And you claim it is proof of Saehee's special relationship or whatever (in fact, what are you trying to argue again?).

Like I said I find that Shioon quite values Saehee, insofar as she was the only one who was nice to him in his bullied days, and as a good friend of many years whom he wants to keep out of the Murim world. You push this forcefully into Saehee is special and will win the heart of the Hero in the end by default or something; and you call other people a shipper.

Mmm.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 19:40   Link #1023
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Err, okay I guess. If you're so eager to bite people's heads off, what's with calling them blind shippers and all.

But as for refutation...lessee, I think I missed this part:

What I remember is Sosul misunderstanding his relationship with "Saehee" to be his girlfriend, from overhearing a conversation. She didn't even meet the other girl.

Cute girl is jealous, oldest fanservice in the book (and happily too). And you claim it is proof of Saehee's special relationship or whatever (in fact, what are you trying to argue again?).

Like I said I find that Shioon quite values Saehee, insofar as she was the only one who was nice to him in his bullied days, and as a good friend of many years whom he wants to keep out of the Murim world. You push this forcefully into Saehee is special and will win the heart of the Hero in the end by default or something; and you call other people a shipper.

Mmm.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh God that's so funny. You just said what I've been arguing about this entire time and completely ignored the fact that I don't care who he ends up with in fact, I don't want him to end up with Sae-hee because she's extremely boring due to lacking a personality. It's just he care's for her more most likely as a friend due to the reason's I've stated and I find it funny that people ignore it because of their own personal shipping. I may not like her but I understand her worth to Shioon.

Learn to read to what the person actually say's rather than what you think they say.
Old 2011-05-22, 19:44   Link #1024
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

So you were actually trolling...

Sigh.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 19:45   Link #1025
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:

Sigh.
No you were trolling me with your lack of reading comprehension. I said this several freaking times, learn to read.
Old 2011-05-22, 19:53   Link #1026
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
That has nothing to do with anything. My point is he has had a long relatively deep relation with one of the girls and the others he hasn't known for nearly as long nor has he shown any romantic interest in.

I don't see how they could possibly be equal.

I see your quite blinded by shipping. I could care less for any of that crap as I don't care who he ends up with, I'm not even arguing that he'll end up with her, I'm just saying he currently cares more about her for very obvious reason that both girls are aware of.
FYI, I don't give a rat's ass who ends up with. I don't think it'll come into play anyways since this isn't a romance manhwa...

Quote:

Sigh.
Looks like it, or he is bi-polar. It's hard to tell since he says one thing one post and then the exact opposite the next. He could be in politics...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-22, 20:02   Link #1027
Tenchi Hou Take

I must ask when have I ever hinted or said that I wanted him to end up with Sae-Hee? Yeah that's right, dam crazy ass shippers wasting my time.
Old 2011-05-23, 01:28   Link #1028
zibi88

well personaly I think sahaee is just dull... as she could not tell who was shioons friends... she doesnt know about people.... but I dont think she thinks about herself as his girlfriend or anything... more like shion about her just friends... since we never saw sahaee evne visting shions house... she once visited him in hospital in last chapter of season1... but still is this enought to consider him her boyfriend >__< in season 2 she did not change and is still dull.... but might get more aware of jinee beign close to shion (so aware of other girls... yet she still went with that new transfer student... so maybe she starts to see other boys besides shion)

Jinee is kinda better match for shioon...and she herself started to admit to have feelings for shion and evne mentioned that she throught they grow closer but was it only herself who throught that...

well Sosul disappeared but like she said in season1 she had to go to cure her body... so mabye after that cueing she might look older and be a hottie that too joins the fight over shion xd

still we need to wait for Jinee's and Sahaes reaction if they see shion walking together with Sera noona xD

ahaha but well there is the possibility that shion will remain the sumwoo head and have few lovers ^^ sahaee, sosul, jinee and maybe sera noona... as she has to do what the clan wants :P
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 02:39   Link #1029
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well personaly I think sahaee is just dull... as she could not tell who was shioons friends... she doesnt know about people.... but I dont think she thinks about herself as his girlfriend or anything... more like shion about her just friends... since we never saw sahaee evne visting shions house... she once visited him in hospital in last chapter of season1... but still is this enought to consider him her boyfriend >__< in season 2 she did not change and is still dull.... but might get more aware of jinee beign close to shion (so aware of other girls... yet she still went with that new transfer student... so maybe she starts to see other boys besides shion)

Jinee is kinda better match for shioon...and she herself started to admit to have feelings for shion and evne mentioned that she throught they grow closer but was it only herself who throught that...

well Sosul disappeared but like she said in season1 she had to go to cure her body... so mabye after that cueing she might look older and be a hottie that too joins the fight over shion xd

still we need to wait for Jinee's and Sahaes reaction if they see shion walking together with Sera noona xD

ahaha but well there is the possibility that shion will remain the sumwoo head and have few lovers ^^ sahaee, sosul, jinee and maybe sera noona... as she has to do what the clan wants :P
For this..his need to' recovery his ki center..quickly....
i wont another level up....
Old 2011-05-23, 12:19   Link #1030
satomianzaki

i'm already missing jinee...where could she be?

shion was searching for her earlier, but seems like he has forgotten about it...
oh well, will just wait for the next developments...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 14:19   Link #1031
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

And Hyuk So Chun.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 14:23   Link #1032
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
And Hyuk So Chun.
sorry im not into boys xD I'm not sure how it goes with shion...but from latest chapter and when sera touched him.... its a sign that he is streight too xD

anwyay I hope we will see jinee soon... to see what she did as she disobeyed the order to kill shion from her grandfather....

still I hope that this person just die... he constantly uses the same line... failed as your mother did........ so yeah her mother had her own mind and broke free from the life manipulation and started a normal family.... so I hope jinee will grow a mind too...

well shion is the head... and elders need to listen to shion :P so he can screw up that elder who presses on jinee...

yet I wonder how sosul will change as she gets healed and gets back...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 14:29   Link #1033
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
sorry im not into boys xD
Neither am I. I'm just saying, I don't know what Hyuk So Chun will do, if he's not allowed in Shioon's harem...

Quote:
I'm not sure how it goes with shion...but from latest chapter and when sera touched him.... its a sign that he is streight too xD
What, no bisexuals?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-23, 15:50   Link #1034
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Neither am I. I'm just saying, I don't know what Hyuk So Chun will do, if he's not allowed in Shioon's harem...

What, no bisexuals?

this, is not a level up i wont....
Old 2011-05-25, 10:05   Link #1035
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Lol, is this a new requirement for a 'harem' ? 'Must have at least one member of the same sex interested in you in an active or passive manner'. This strangely coincides with what the US military is doing with the 'DADT' repeal.... ....scary.
Old 2011-05-27, 04:15   Link #1036
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Ch.31 from DAUM:

Well, well, well...this might as well be THE moment we might've been waiting for all along. Methinks.
Old 2011-05-27, 04:29   Link #1037
DarkLordOfkichiku

Very... Promising

Spoiler for :
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 04:34   Link #1038
Khalil

Daum doesn't look like it's working, at least not for me.
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 08:10   Link #1039
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Spoiler:
Old 2011-05-27, 09:41   Link #1040
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for 31:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote